toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Busted? :plain: :eek:

I was so close to reporting this one until I realized you'd written bastion. Man, I really need to consider reading glasses.

Wha-WHAT?!?!? Wait...okay, I really do need those glasses.

And another potential mod bites the dust. :D

What have you heard? :noid:

I think Sheppard Smith is a hoot. :idunno:

Back at you...and, of course, you're now only slightly more likely to become a mod. :chuckle:

Well, why change methodology this late in the game. :plain:

:eek:

The beard needs a good trim. And those eyebrows....sheesh!

:dead:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If my health was better, I think it would be hard to find one better. I might be able and willing to fill-in? Right now, I am selling and moving, so, my time is erratic. Maybe when I am settled in?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If my health was better, I think it would be hard to find one better. I might be able and willing to fill-in? Right now, I am selling and moving, so, my time is erratic. Maybe when I am settled in?

I agree, Kat. You would definitely be an asset to the moderation team.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'll take you on, right here, right now. :box:

;)
:shocked: ...Let me go do my workout.

7_5_122.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Something every homo promoter wants. Tolerate diversity? That is a great slogan.

Oddly enough, this thread is not about homosexuality. Anything else that you wish to vent about, Nick?

OR ... perhaps you can actually add something of relevance to this thread and make suggestions of your own.

I think Tambora, Vegas or Chickenman would all be great mods ... and possibly individuals who Knight might consider. Do you agree?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I think Tambora, Vegas or Chickenman would all be great mods ... and possibly individuals who Knight might consider. Do you agree?
Tam, my earlier picking notwithstanding, would be a good one too. CM just isn't around enough these days or I'd :thumb: on that one too.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd like to see Inzl have another chance. She is a straight shooter.
She manned up and apologized for her mistake.:first:

I would also be fine with IK having another shot.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

There are several TOLer's that would make a good Mod.

IK
Tambora
TomO
VegasCowboy
Rusha​

I think a mod has to non-judgmental, fair and impartial, knowing when to separate the chaff from the wheat, fact from fiction, biblical truth and error, whose a shill and whose not, when it's spam and not the real McCoy.

Myself, I would not make a good mod, my time at TOL is daily but not clock work regularity.

I like to keep TOL oiled and encouraged, I think that's a gift.
According to Thomas the Psalmist, I missed one, and I quite a agree...

Chickenman ... So I'll give C/M the nod.