toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

IMJerusha

I'd like to see Inzl have another chance. She is a straight shooter.
She manned up and apologized for her mistake.:first:

Mistake? I thought Inzl stepped down of her own accord. Surely you're not talking about that one word she used mistakenly. That was just a misunderstanding. I have not witnessed bad behavior on Inzl's part. She doesn't agree with me sometimes but she was still a good moderator. Knowing now that it was not her choice to step down, I would have to agree with you Bybee. Everyone deserves a second chance. Yeshua gives us that through confession and repentance.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Delmar does a great job and is above any personal drama.
No more drama queens (a trait of the Left :Commie: by the way). Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

drama.gif

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree completely with the first three, but disagree on the necessity for your last. We already have mods who fit the last, so adding a mod who might not personally agree with TOL beliefs, but who understands and respects the TOL commandments and applies them well could be a real asset to the moderating team.

If we were going that route I would say Lon. He is the most likable Calvinist on the site.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey now, Vegas saw it too!

Reason enough to worry. :D

And Lon would be a terrific idea, Delmar.

Or ... they could bring back Cattyfan as a moderator. Don't you agree, SD?
I don't get the joke, but I miss Cattyfan. :sigh: The place hasn't been the same since she was ousted. Worst mistake in the history of the joint, to my mind.

And that includes the lack of free ponies around here. :mmph:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If my health was better, I think it would be hard to find one better. I might be able and willing to fill-in? Right now, I am selling and moving, so, my time is erratic. Maybe when I am settled in?

You would have my support!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Thank you for the vote of confidence--but I think Knight is looking for a replacement.

Given the vision of the board, replacements Knight might consider:

Stripe
Vaquero45
chatmaggot
chickenman
rocketman
I even think that lovemeorhateme has a chance.

Not Me? I wonder why? I do agree, chickenman would be good, but I have not seem him here in a long time.

I do agree, Rocketman may be a choice; however, not to consider me.

I guess the truth is, most of you really dislike me, for some reason, and it always shows in anything like this!

Why am I wasting tome here, I have to wonder? I sure make an effort to do well by this forum, but to not have anyone mention me, it makes me seems like my time is not worth it!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not Me? I wonder why? I do agree, chickenman would be good, but I have not seem him here in a long time.

I do agree, Rocketman may be a choice; however, not to consider me.

I guess the truth is, most of you really dislike me, for some reason, and it always shows in anything like this!

Why am I wasting tome here, I have to wonder? I sure make an effort to do well by this forum, but to not have anyone mention me, it makes me seems like my time is not worth it!

Kat, I think you would be a great mod, IF you felt up to the task. I think it's more a matter of your friend's worrying about the stressfulness of the duties rather than your character to perform the tasks.

You have compassion and a backbone, what every mod needs.

StanJ53

If we were going that route I would say Lon. He is the most likable Calvinist on the site.

Yes I have NOT read anything by Lon that would concern me, accept of course his Calvinist leanings, but I have read them. In any event I think Knight will choose who he wants to regardless of the recommendations.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not Me?

I would like to place Ktoyou into the nominations.

StanJ53

I'd like to see Inzl have another chance. She is a straight shooter.
She manned up and apologized for her mistake.:first:

LOL.... She MANNED up?

Yeh I'm pretty sure Knight does NOT want a transgender for a mod! :wink:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Kat, I think you would be a great mod, IF you felt up to the task. I think it's more a matter of your friend's worrying about the stressfulness of the duties rather than your character to perform the tasks.

You have compassion and a backbone, what every mod needs.

Maybe?

I think they COULD MENTION me out of courtesy, just plain decency.

I have to say, I doubt they care about that, for the majority, by who they choose, and it is never me!

I say, the heck with it!