toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
in fact, liar, you didn't.

you said that I was keeping track
You're unspooling, Sod. Temper. Right. I said you were keeping track. I didn't say how you were keeping track. Wipe that blood out of your eye. You're funny. :chuckle:

this well deserved reaping you think you're giving me
A bit. I can't take full credit. Zoo started a while before I did, to be fair. It's a great idea. You should see how silly and irksome it can be. But I'll help you out. Past a point it stops being that. Past a point it's actually freeing. Because when I realized it didn't matter how I approached you, simply exposing you and tweaking your nose within the rules became enough. And what you say, except as a set up for that, just doesn't matter any more.

- do you really want to go down this road?
You can't threaten me. I don't care. I've seen you at your worst. Now that it's finally plain to me what you are and what you aren't I really don't care what you do...only that you pay a price when what you do is low.

I've driven your oversensitive girlyman little whiny self off this site before.
I know that's what you think happened. I don't know if that's sadder or funnier or just old fashioned telling. But even if that were true, if that's how you find relevance in your life, well... Don't make me feel sorry for you.

Are you really prepared to be driven off again?
Knock yourself out, Sod. It could only improve your post quality.

Better warm up the drama queen farewell speech.
How many incarnations are you up to again? :chuckle:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:IA:

If I was mod I would change your avatar to a chippendale dancer and then not let you change it. :reals:

Assuming mods can do that. :noid:

see?

I knew you'd get it

just like I knew the crabby old ladies and the oversensitive feminized girlymen wouldn't

don't forget to vote in my poll!

It's on!

:noid:

or not

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:IA:

If I was mod I would change your avatar to a chippendale dancer and then not let you change it. :reals:

Assuming mods can do that. :noid:

I think it looks like I can change someone's avatar, but it would not appear to me like I could prevent them from changing it back. Not without banning them that is. I wouldn't change someone's avatar though. Not unless it was something vulgar, like a chippendale dancer!

StanJ53

:eek:

That "said," I did think you needed to back off Kat because she had hurt feelings, and sometimes people say regrettable things when their feelings are hurt. And you just kept on poking her.

No, you're wrong. SHE kept poking ME. You DON'T poke the bear.
She's still poking me in another thread. Maybe all HER friends should do an intervention.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No, you're wrong. SHE kept poking ME. You DON'T poke the bear.
She's still poking me in another thread. Maybe all HER friends should do an intervention.

When you said, "I suggest you act your age then hag. You may have started this but I'll finish it, trust me." What do you mean? How are you going to do this?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Happy Son of Jack?

Go back to knitting Granny.

That is no answer; what is it, you make empty statements? You had not addressed one question I asked you; yet you think I am mistreating you. Why, because I want an answer?

What a coward you are, the bear, you are more the rabbit to me.