Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: SYRIA vs. ISRAELI. Who is in the right? Should the US get involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandPaulfor2016 View Post

Regarding taking Islam seriously, I take them so seriously that I don't want to provoke enemies for no reason.
    And how to you feel about protecting your family, your liberty, and your religion from the extreme adherents of it?

Only when they knock on your door, guns in hand?
    The Author of all watches over me, and I have a fine horse.

Abortion is murder. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Dena View Post
      I don't think a divine presence is watching out for Israel but I do have confidence she can defend herself.
      Why do you say that? The first part, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
        Israel has the right to protect itself from terrorists. All through its history, Muslim nations have been trying to nibble away Israel's land. Fighting against the terrorists is also protecting US interests as well. Israel and the US do have a common goal. Together they are stronger.
        Palestine, for example.

A pretend people defending and claiming a land that isn't theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Psalmist View Post
          Yes. To help Israel defeat Israel's and our enemies.
          Before Israel, we had no enemies in the middle-east.

Comment

The defense of Israeli aggression in the name of self-defense is dishonest. Israel wholly occupies the Palestinian territory and has expansionist ambitions. That's not self-defense. Israel, in perpetuity, kills the Palestinians at a rate of 10 to 1. That's not self-defense.

Comment

Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
              Palestine, for example.

Israel, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabin View Post
                Before Israel, we had no enemies in the middle-east.
                The defense of Israeli aggression in the name of self-defense is dishonest. Israel wholly occupies the Palestinian territory and has expansionist ambitions. That's not self-defense. Israel, in perpetuity, kills the Palestinians at a rate of 10 to 1. That's not self-defense.
                "You must spread some reputation before giving it to Jabin again...

Comment

Israel, for example.

What parts of The Holy Scriptures DO you believe?

Exodus 32:13
                  Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
                  "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Originally posted by vegascowboy View Post
                    And how to you feel about protecting your family, your liberty, and your religion from the extreme adherents of it?

Only when they knock on your door, guns in hand?
                    Not necessarily. But certainly not until they actually attack my country.

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
                    What parts of The Holy Scriptures DO you believe?

Exodus 32:13
                    Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
                    That doesn't necessarily mean its being fulfilled now.

Comment

Originally posted by RandPaulfor2016 View Post
                      That doesn't necessarily mean its being fulfilled now.
                      WHEN He gave the land to them He said forever. Do you not understand or simply don't believe that the people who govern Israel are descendants of Abraham? You're just not making any sense, otherwise.
                      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

The US (and others) should not prop up corrupt systems with cash.
                        Nor should they 'correct' the problems that they have made with violence,
                        and arming all sides.
                        Why does the US want to play world saviour and policeman,
                        when it can't even sort out its own internal affairs?
                        And the US is clearly a non-Christian country masquerading as a Christian one.
                        How did this come about? How can the tide be turned?
                        Many caring astute human beings are needed to take action individually and collectively.
                        Each of us must pray for guidance and for the strength necessary to play a godly part of sufficient substance.
                        Last edited by Clem; July 14th, 2016, 07:50 PM. Reason: Correct little mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                        X