toldailytopic: Generally speaking does the Islamic religion encourage or discourage t

bybee

she is a good writer
have read many of her books
but
she is way too apologetic when it comes to Islam
and
it won't surprise me when I hear she has converted to Islam
and
she will do it to punish the Church

I absolutely agree. I had the same thought!

Mulla Sadra

It wasn't remotely or by any reasonable stretch of imagination a threat, let alone another. It was a rational observation and one for which you appear to be without honest answer.

There's a shock. :plain:

Easily, Because he wanted to flip my sentence as threat, and when he saw a (heretic) write same exact sentence, he couldn't but accuse you simultaneously, or he would be in contradiction.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am doing many things including the thought that your profile name is like (chlorophyll) and with all green lettering, it makes me smile.

What are you doing ?

I'm asking you questions
what are you doing here?

we don't need you here to convince us Islam is a religion of peace

we need you with your people to explain Islam is a religion of peace

Mulla Sadra

I'm asking you questions

Oh, sorry, didn't know that !

what are you doing here?

I am here as any other person, to post and comment

we don't need you here to convince us Islam is a religion of peace

we need you with your people to explain Islam is a religion of peace

And I tell you I am in no (need) to do any of those, Yes, I am in the hobby to discuss, and do believe it is a religion of peace (that's why I am still in it).

But I doubt the (need) of yours, because the Religion is quite straight about peace in the other 6113 verse, but you like to mature your passion of not accepting but the 119 during War verses. (and no Muslim accept but the whole 6232 verse). This is enough as an explanation for those in need of it.

StanJ53

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 3rd, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: Generally speaking does the Islamic religion encourage or discourage terrorism by it's adherents?

From what I know and have seen it is mostly discouraged but like even Christianity, they have their own KKK.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But I doubt the (need) of yours, because the Religion is quite straight about peace in the other 6113 verse, but you like to mature your passion of not accepting but the 119 during War verses. (and no Muslim accept but the whole 6232 verse). This is enough as an explanation for those in need of it.

but far too many Muslims don't see it that way
and
I don't see people like you trying to change their minds

Mulla Sadra

We observe those Muslims who commit atrocities. The rest of the Muslims are quiet for now.

Ma'am, I know what you think (you elaborated it and was clear about it) and I don't have a problem with you.

I am asking the one who said he observed.

Chrysostom, do you affirm what bybee says ?