toldailytopic: The HUGE rush to buy guns and ammo, what's motivating it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can read, and a read beyond pulling one or two quotes out of content and distorting the meaning of the whole text which seems to be your capability.

Broadly speaking

• The 1928 gun act was pre Nazi, and cant be associated with Nazi party like seem to imply.
[*]The Nazi 1938 act passed by the Nazi's broadley liberalised gun control, not an imposition of gun control which you usually claim.

However when presented with clear information to the contrary to your claims, you still seek to twist, distort and lie!

Your are a despicable liar.

images+(74).jpg

Like so many of your comrades on the left, are you also a Jew hater TCM?

Are you one of those that deny the Holocaust happened?

If not, guess what would have saved millions of Jew's lives? (I'll give you a hint: it wasn't blowing kisses to the Nazi's and asking them "Why can't we all just get along?").

"..one good handgun, some practice, yes and a round or two,..." and those Nazi's would have been toast.

Last edited:

2COR12:9

They're hoping in the light of any proposed restrictions on what can and can't be owned, that whatever they purchase ahead of such laws will be grandfathered in, like the those who can legally own full auto before they were banned in the 80's.

The sad thing is, if these new restrictions never pass, then all this hype, though helping certain dealers, has certainly hurt the pockets of the consumers with increased price gouging and will take a while for prices to resettle back to what's normative. The fear motivated consumerism is only empowering such dealers to continue to gouge, as long as there's demand and no one's protesting such outrageous prices, so really the consumer is to blame from not abstaining, though I can empathize if they fear such laws will pass. The key is too still be thrifty and search out the best prices.

They say to remember the dealer that didn't gouge, so when the dust settles, you then commit to supporting those who have been faithful to it's consumer base throughout the storm.​

zoo22

images+(74).jpg

Like so many of your comrades on the left, are you also a Jew hater TCM?

Are you one of those that deny the Holocaust happened?

If not, guess what would have saved millions of Jew's lives? (I'll give you a hint: it wasn't blowing kisses to the Nazi's and asking them "Why can't we all just get along?").

"..one good handgun, some practice, yes and a round or two,..." and those Nazi's would have been toast.

Please remember, everyone: This is coming from a Holocaust revisionist. aCW rewrites the history of The Holocaust as he sees fit, changing history to fit his own agenda.

However, he's accurate in referring to himself as "despicable me."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please remember, everyone: This is coming from a Holocaust revisionist. aCW rewrites the history of The Holocaust as he sees fit, changing history to fit his own agenda.

However, he's accurate in referring to himself as "despicable me."

That's right, you and your little friend TCM are just outraged that Adolf Hitler was a mass murdering fag (It can't be so, child molesting/disease ridden homosexuals are good decent people!).

Feel free to return to this thread
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90740

and I'll be more than happy to show the evidence once again (and I promise not to ask you any 'difficult' questions that involve gay youth).

Mulla Sadra

Aside from liberal christians here on TOL, most of us don't take advice from 16 year olds that have been taken in by the religion of pieces.

So you take ideas or who says ideas ?

if it is first = then age doesn't differ
if it second = then you aren't here for an idea, which conflicts the supposition.

it was sarcasm anyways.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you take ideas or who says ideas ?

if it is first = then age doesn't differ
if it second = then you aren't here for an idea, which conflicts the supposition.

it was sarcasm anyways.

I stand corrected on the age comment:

If you're old enough to strap bombs to your body and run into a group of American GI's yelling " In'a'al mayteen ehlak!", then maybe we should listen to what you have to say (no sarcasm used).

Mulla Sadra

If you're old enough to strap bombs to your body and run into a group of American GI's yelling " In'a'al mayteen ehlak!", then maybe we should listen to what you have to say (no sarcasm used).

Before continuing, I must tell you I am an arab, who finds himself good in his language, and I don't have the bolded sentence in my vocabulary. Maybe you should check the intonation (No Sarcasm used)

Thanks for correcting yourself.
still same refers to your new thing.

if you are looking to idea you don't look to who said it, or what he intentions are, you look at the meaning of it, and what can come of it.

And no I don't strap bombs around my waist because killing myself is forbidden in my religion , Allah says in Quran :

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

And it is known in Hadeeth that it is one of the greatest sins to kill yourself, in Battle or outside a battle.

so, no I am not allowed to strap a bomb around my waist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And no I don't strap bombs around my waist because killing myself is forbidden in my religion , Allah says in Quran :

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

And it is known in Hadeeth that it is one of the greatest sins to kill yourself, in Battle or outside a battle.

so, no I am not allowed to strap a bomb around my waist.

"So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward."
Qur'an (4:74)

But let's not turn this thread into one that talks about the ruthless violence attributed to the false religion of Islam, it's about guns, and why the American people feel threatened by the Kenyan born Marxist.

Feel free to talk about the subject at hand without using sarcasm, as many Americans take our God-given freedoms and hence guns, seriously.

Mulla Sadra

"So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward."

But let's not turn this thread into one that talks about the ruthless violence attributed to the false religion of Islam, it's about guns, and why the American people feel threatened by the Kenyan born Marxist.

Feel free to talk about the subject at hand without using sarcasm, as many Americans take our God-given freedoms and hence guns, seriously.

Yes, I was thinking about the thread title, but couldn't let it go, so I answered.
As I can't let go the verse you gave (I am obliged to answer with just a short answer), which means nothing, it means fight those who fight you. (check the context of the verses)
As easy as it can be, the lawful problem about those who bomb themselves is whether is it allowed to kill pedestrians and those who aren't into fight or not, and it is not as Muhammad says in the known Hadeeth while commanding one battle : O Muslims rush to enemy in the name of Allah and in Allah, and on the creed of Islam, Never kill an old man nor a child nor a woman and never be excessive or aggressive, and be kind because Allah likes from his worshipers who's kind. and in one book, the Hadeeth has "and don't kill their clerics" in, which is logical because Islam in Quran ordered not to use any kind of bad behavior at religion signs and leaders of all nations.
[which are all sections of noncombatants at that time]
I am happy to hear you are (Allowing) me to speak after (forbidding) me.

------

What I think about it, is that as Iraqis we saw the excessive existence of weapons under pedestrians hands, more than awful.

but still, In Iraq, We have tribal and sectarian militias, none of that is in USA (Yes, there are Gangs, but whether peds get weapons or not, they will stay there).

So, as much as it is about light weapons and under police control, it would be actually more helpful for the security [something we tried in Iraq], but if it gets more than that, it will be problematic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I was thinking about the thread title, but couldn't let it go, so I answered.
As I can't let go the verse you gave (I am obliged to answer with just a short answer), which means nothing, it means fight those who fight you. (check the context of the verses)
As easy as it can be, the lawful problem about those who bomb themselves is whether is it allowed to kill pedestrians and those who aren't into fight or not, and it is not as Muhammad says in the known Hadeeth while commanding one battle : O Muslims rush to enemy in the name of Allah and in Allah, and on the creed of Islam, Never kill an old man nor a child nor a woman and never be excessive or aggressive, and be kind because Allah likes from his worshipers who's kind. and in one book, the Hadeeth has "and don't kill their clerics" in, which is logical because Islam in Quran ordered not to use any kind of bad behavior at religion signs and leaders of all nations.
[which are all sections of noncombatants at that time]
I am happy to hear you are (Allowing) me to speak after (forbidding) me.

I put in bold and underlined the key to your paragraph, and thus the question that must be asked is: "Who is an enemy of Allah?"

"This expression is used in the Quran and the Ahadith against any individual or group of individuals who opposed, satirised, insulted, confronted and or did not accept Muhammad as a messenger of Allah. At a stroke, such a person or group became liable to be exterminated, murdered, assassinated or slaughtered without due process of law."
http://inthenameofallah.org/Enemy of Allah.html

What I think about it, is that as Iraqis we saw the excessive existence of weapons under pedestrians hands, more than awful.

but still, In Iraq, We have tribal and sectarian militias, none of that is in USA (Yes, there are Gangs, but whether peds get weapons or not, they will stay there).

So, as much as it is about light weapons and under police control, it would be actually more helpful for the security [something we tried in Iraq], but if it gets more than that, it will be problematic.

You obviously know nothing about our Constitution and where our rights come from. I'm thankful that you're not an American citizen and thus would be allowed to vote our God-given rights away.
http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal/yardstick/pr3.html

Charity

I would like to contact Allah,
Should i refer to Allah in text or Allah himself by spirit? Or mulla sadra?
Reasoon @
Is it possible for me to hear Allah an his will?

Regards
Charity

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
That's right, you and your little friend TCM are just outraged that Adolf Hitler was a mass murdering fag (It can't be so, child molesting/disease ridden homosexuals are good decent people!).

And there goes another heterosexual thread.

when utilities and fresh water depleted those with enough ammo will be in a better position to acquire resources from the wild.

:freak: sounds great.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would like to contact Allah,
Should i refer to Allah in text or Allah himself by spirit? Or mulla sadra?
Reasoon @
Is it possible for me to hear Allah an his will?

Regards
Charity

With the kind of drugs you're obviously on, contacting, hearing or seeing anything is possible.

Charity

With the kind of drugs you're obviously on, contacting, hearing or seeing anything is possible.

I'm not American, :) taking no drugs mr vicious, But yes, im sure that's half your problem with the gun abuse, genetic engineers are drugging smart. kids that in addition to that tend to self medicate themselves off the street!

Your very wrong in what you said about me, not that you care, an that's why this world needs to not devolve bit shall!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not American, :) taking no drugs mr vicious, But yes, im sure that's half your problem with the gun abuse, genetic engineers are drugging smart. kids that in addition to that tend to self medicate themselves off the street!

Your very wrong in what you said about me, not that you care, an that's why this world needs to not devolve bit shall!

100% of the blame goes to people that fail to acknowledge and follow God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture.

And yes, drug abuse is part of that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

If what they get for doing that, they actually believe is so wonderful, why are their leaders not standing up strapping on themselves?

Ive always wondered that....