toldailytopic: How do you celebrate Earth Day?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 22nd, 2013 10:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 22nd, 2013 10:02 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I burn tires in the back yard...You know...To keep them out of the landfills. :plain:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I shoot the pidgeons (i.e. rats with wings) in my yard and off my roof.

I cook up some steak and drive my AMERICAN-MADE truck to and from all the the places I need to go.

I teach my children that man-made global warming is a fallacy, just like leprechauns and unicorns.

I show my children that G-d is in charge of all things and that He loves them. I tell them that He will take care of and protect them, because He died for them.

That's how I celebrate Earth Day.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I plan on spraying 5 cans of aerosol hair spray out the window while driving down the highway.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go green...Plant a tree hugger!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm gonna go start my car and let it run all day.
I think I'll pile something stinky and nasty in my fireplace and let it burn all day. The smoke plume will be my statement about Eliminate All References To Him (God) Day

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
slap a hippie/liberal

Now, now. :nono:

No slapping! We must hold hands, praise the Earth, and sing songs of love.

(If you have a Carebear stuffed animal, it would be a good idea to bring that along as well. A wreath of laurel in your hair is also highly recommended.)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We're going to have a cookout over a bonfire in my back yard.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nothing in particular. Perhaps wonder why some people are hostile to it. :plain:

Is there an 'earthy' beer to drink? :think:

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I thought one of the main parts of being Christian is looking after the Earth... :think: this thread is strange. But it shows you that you know it has an affect, which is why you're doing it in spite.

Silly silly.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought one of the main parts of being Christian is looking after the Earth... :think: this thread is strange. But it shows you that you know it has an affect, which is why you're doing it in spite.

Silly silly.

You're welcome to our bbq, xA. How does grilled mutton strike your fancy?

(Note: There may be a few toxic fumes that escape into the atmosphere.)

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You're welcome to our bbq, xA. How does grilled mutton strike your fancy?

(Note: There may be a few toxic fumes that escape into the atmosphere.)

Sounds cool, at least you're not doing it just to spite the Earth, even if you don't accept climate change... Looked at Beijing recently?