toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I hope the death of the 8 year old plays on their minds and they kill themselves, at least by apologising to the family first.

Preferably they broke into the families home and provided the firearm.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The culprits need to be eliminated from society.
There is something to be said for wishing for them to find repentance before God--but there is the legal consequences of their actions that justice demands. Being soft on evil only begets more crimes of this kind.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The culprits need to be eliminated from society.

There is something to be said for wishing for them to find repentance before God--but there is the legal consequences of their actions that justice demands. Being soft on evil only begets more crimes of this kind.

Yep!

I've said this before, somewhere:

When I was a kid, we had a dozen pecan trees in the yard. When they were ripe, the crows would come and peck holes in them.
My dad would take his shotgun and kill one of the crows and hang it up by its' legs in a tree. None of the crows would come back after that.
Don't humans have at least as much sense as crows?
But.......sometimes I wonder.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As for making a determination about salvation, none of us are guaranteed another day to think about it.

And for the well-being of society, these lunatics need to be eliminated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep!

I've said this before, somewhere:

When I was a kid, we had a dozen pecan trees in the yard. When they were ripe, the crows would come and peck holes in them.
My dad would take his shotgun and kill one of the crows and hang it up by its' legs in a tree. None of the crows would come back after that.
Don't humans have at least as much sense as crows?
But.......sometimes I wonder.

It is similar with coyotes.
You can hang a dead one on your fence, and the rest will stay away.

drbrumley

:hammer: More sheer stupidity. That's was a colossal waste of my time.

Why is it stupid? The FBI does sting folks. I didn't say this was the case here. But it has happened many times. Not sure why your arguing for the inarguable. You seem to assume to much of what my meaning is as it relates to the topic.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're telling me the perpetrators can still enter into heaven?

Now that is truly despicable. I could never respect such
an ironical moral relativist.

Correct. Wrong presupposition on your part, i.e., that the LORD God needs us to be "good," or that He needs us at all.

Slower: Christ died for our sins, was raised.....

You don't know the bad news, so you cannot comprehend the "good news."

Poor you, and everyone else that is blind, lost, like yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
One more time:

All the outrage, in the media(primarily Christ rejecting), in our country, by our politicians, on this site, and the cry for "justice!" Hang that sonofa.....!

What about the LORD God's broken heart? You don't think he "hurts," when things such as this happens? You don't think he hurts every day, observing the evil of mankind, each and every one of us, commits, every day, despite our self righteous protests/spin, to the contrary? How much evil have you/I committed, in our/my life, of which the LORD God has not extracted punishment? Where is the justice?

And where is the justice in the most beautiful creature to have ever lived, the Lord Jesus Christ, who knew no sin, going to a cross, reserved for criminals-you and me?

Yes, God the Father stood by, and watched the most beautiful man that ever walked the face of the earth, who knew no sin( 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV; Hebrews 4:15 KJV,7:26 KJV; 1 John 3:5 KJV; Luke 23:4 KJV; John 18:38 KJV,19:4-6 KJV), His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, be mocked, beaten, spit upon..............and crucified, for our sake? Yes, God the Father stood by and let people pull the beard out of His only begotten Son, His "beloved Son"(Mt. 3:17 KJV, 12:18 KJV, 17:5 KJV....Song of Solomon), while they spit on His face, beat Him, shoved a crown of thorns on His head, stripped Him naked and mocked Him, took Him outside the city, and nailed Him to a cross reserved for criminals, us, and let Him die there while our sins were upon Him. We did that. You did that. Believers did that. I did that.

How many parents would do the same if they saw the same happen to their son(or daughter)? How would you feel if you witnessed the crucifixion of your son or daughter? Ever had your heart broken by a tragedy? What about the LORD God's broken heart?

The cross of the Lord Jesus Christ is many things to many people, but one thing it is not is a tolerance for sin.

Since sin is ultimately against the Lord God, i.e., He is "the injured party", and yes, His heart breaks when those He loves are injured, or the ones He loves injure others. However, I would ask believers/unbelievers who lie, cheat, steal, have affairs, divorce, have evil thoughts, fail to help someone in need.............................................. ..........................,...
........("you know", sin in what we do, what we don't do, how we think, who we are......), and thus injure others, and sin against the LORD God, where was God? Perhaps you(me) should be judged immediately?

"For all have sinned(emphasis mine), and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 KJV

Are we all willing to take our deserved, righteous judgment right now, for the evil we cause, the tragedies we cause? And right now? Are we?

The LORD God is telling all of us, including myself, to shut our big, fat, hypocritical, self righteous mouths, as it is written,(not suggested),

"...that every mouth may be stopped(emphasis mine-"shut up"), and all the world may become guilty (emphasis mine)before God"(Romans 3:19 KJV), and thank Him for His grace, "....the God of all grace..."(1 Peter 5:10 KJV) , that He offered up His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ(Hebrews 9:28 KJV), and poured out His wrath, His righteous judgment, on His only begotten Son,the Lord Jesus Christ, instead of us, as ".... it pleased the LORD to bruise him..."(Isaiah 53:10 KJV), instead of us, as the Saviour "...offered up himself..."(Hebrews 7:27 KJV 9:14 KJV, John 10:17,18 KJV) to God the Father, "...for our sins..."(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:4 KJV).

A day is coming, when:

1.The LORD God is going to laugh at those who spit on the cross, walk over the blood atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, laugh and mock at a virgin conception, and a bodily resurrection of His Christ. There is coming a day when the modern-day "enlightened" "Atheists" are going to hear the laughter of God. There is coming a day when the Hitlers, the Mussolinis, the Stalins, the baby butchers are going to hear Him laugh. There is coming a day when all the God haters, who rejected His book, and His Christ, despising "the righteousness of God," are going to hear the laughter of this holy LORD God, as they are cast into Hell.

Rough words? War is rough. It's a rough book. Accept it.

Proverbs 1 KJV

26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

You had better start fearing....tick, tick, tick.....as the "great cosmic comic," the Lord Jesus Christ, whom you laugh at now, will have the last laugh.

2. The LORD God is going to put an end to all this nonsense, this evil, caused by man, when He comes back as the "man of war"(Ex. 15:3 KJV, Is. 42:13 KJV, Rev. 19:11 KJV) in judgment, and then takes care of the evil issue. All of us ought to get on our knees, and thank Him that, in His forbearance(Romans 2:4 KJV, Romans 3:25 KJV),He is withholding the extracting of justice.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Let the boo's rain down on me. Frankly, I don't give a d__, as I thrive on rejection, and many members of the body of Christ ought to be ashamed themselves, as they talk like the primarily Christ rejecting world on this issue.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
PS: Vote for me, John W, as "Mod for the Day," and I will ban anyone that disagrees with me, and show you what real justice is like.

I am John W, and I approve of this "Hail Mary."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whoever they are, their arms and legs should be sawn off and them left in the street to die.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm tempted to blame some pro-abortion group for this bombing. This story has pushed the Gosnell trial right off the news shows just as the main-stream press was pressured into beginning to cover it. How convenient.

Do I really think this? No, but how lucky can they get?

This Charming Manc

I cant look past Muslim extremists for this, extreme right wing groups usually seem to attack government not civilian targets. I don't see why the left has either motive or capability.

The only surprise is they are not queuing up to claim responsibility.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
but how lucky can they get?

-.-

Correct.
Poor you, and everyone else that is blind, lost, like yourself.

I'd prefer blindness over yearning a party that accepts mass murderers and terrorists for eternity in happy co-existence.

This is the craziest part of religion, by far. Even Inzl doesn't accept that part and she's hardcore Christian...

Ah well, it only serves against you, try selling that to people and watch your popularity wane.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:CRASH: Murderers.

But Jefferson is right. There was none of the public wandering through Gosnell's slaughter house with a video camera as he cut up hundreds of babies.

The ever-useful, never-truthful value of public opinion is entirely fickle.

bybee

:CRASH: Murderers.

But Jefferson is right. There was none of the public wandering through Gosnell's slaughter house with a video camera as he cut up hundreds of babies.

The ever-useful, never-truthful value of public opinion is entirely fickle.

I had a college professer pose this question "What is the most powerful force in society?" Of course the answers were many and varied but none of us got the correct answer.
He said "Public opinion is the most powerful force in society".
And the debate that ensued was an eye opener for most of us.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
john w does make a point.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings and ye would not.

There is an awful price to be paid for ignoring God. The evil tide is rising in the west.

But Jesus does weep.