toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

OMEGA

Lets see now,

Would a humble , sound minded real Christian do this -- NO !

Would a Pope worshipping Catholic do this -- Maybe not, unless Mary told him to do it.

Would a Pope Hating Protestant do this -- Maybe if it was a Catholic event.

Would a Crazy American do that...Maybe, but not likely.

Would an Islamist do this -- not if he were a nominal peace loving person.

Would a Technically savy America Hating El Qaeda type person do that. YES.

bybee

You are worthy of what? I don't understand. You are worthy of the Holy Spirit as in you earned it?

Now Nick, you know I don't think that. I have been made worthy through the unmerited grace of God in the sacrifice of Jesus the Christ for my sin.
I am grateful for it. I believe that I shall be eternally grateful for it.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Gotta admit...Wouldn't mind it if these guys showed up. :plain:

picture.php

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The New York Yankees will evoke Neil Diamond as a way to pay tribute to the victims of Monday's explosions at the Boston Marathon.

The club announced it will play Sweet Caroline at the end of the third inning during Tuesday night's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks, co-opting the Fenway Park singalong for just one night. The tune will follow a moment of silence for the victims of the two blasts.

Diamond's 1969 hit has been a staple at Boston Red Sox home games for at least 15 years, played during the bottom of the eighth inning as fans of the Olde Towne Team join in on the chorus — all the more raucously if the Sox are leading.

Tuesday night, the iconic "Da-DAH-dah-dah!" will be heard in the Bronx. And outside the stadium, the club unfurled a "United We Stand" banner with the logos of the two clubs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nkees-boston-marathon-sweet-caroline/2088269/

If you know baseball, you know what a gesture this is. There isn't a more rabid rivalry in sports than between these two clubs. If they can remember that they Americans first, do you think it's possible that those who are dipping their political agendae into the gore, could hold off for a day or two?

Please. For the memory of the dead and maimed. Have some decency.

Wile E. Coyote

Now Nick, you know I don't think that. I have been made worthy through the unmerited grace of God in the sacrifice of Jesus the Christ for my sin.
I am grateful for it. I believe that I shall be eternally grateful for it.
Amen Bybee! It's all of grace. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I said, I don't think some pro-abort group did this. I'm just pointing out how incredibly LUCKY the national, pro-abortion liberal media got by this event. They wanted to avoid discussing Gosnell at all costs and now they don't have to.

They wanted to avoid having to use their own airwaves to discuss the question, "If it's murder to kill a baby girl 30 seconds after she is born they why should it be legal to kill her 30 seconds before she's born?"

Who benefits more from this event? I know the pro-aborts on this forum do not want to answer that question but humor me.

Who benefits more from this event than pro-aborts?
Sad but true-the pro-aborts do benefit from this sickening event. They don't have to talk about one that is even sicker--Gosnell. Coincidence? Probably. But a sick one.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sad but true-the pro-aborts do benefit from this sickening event. They don't have to talk about one that is even sicker--Gosnell. Coincidence? Probably. But a sick one.

Yeah, actually, Jeff's claim couldn't be more inaccurate, inane, or totally unbased in any facts. Gosnell's trial is getting more coverage than before and the story's broken wide nationally.

So please, stop taking a tragedy and abusing it.

You both truly couldn't be more wrong.

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame

Wasn't much talk about it before.
And it can still be talked about.

Mr. 5020

For your reading enjoyment Kett.....have a nice evening :cool:

Vindication
I read this article when Alex Jones linked to it stating this was proof the FBI attacked American citizens. It does no such thing. It says that FBI operatives set up fake (harmless) terror plots to catch people who would jump at an opportunity to use them.