toldailytopic: If you could do your life all over again? what would you do different?

eameece

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 5th, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: If you could do your life all over again? what would you do different?

Never visit this forum.

(just kidding, I think :cool: )

Get more done, and be less fearful (if I could).

I would have slapped more hippies and feminists back in the sixties
And I would have kissed and otherwise hung out more with more of them.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let bygones, be bygones. I second oatmeal. Dwelling on the past isn't healthy. In Christ we are forgiven. Why dwell on something that He has obliterated?

Psalm 103:12 - As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

In Christ our past is gone. Only what is done for Him remains. If I had it all to do over again? I would do more for Christ and less for me.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 5th, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I worked with the Sally when I was 16, I know now God called me to join, I didn't...this is a BIG regret for me.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't care what people think and I wouldn't dwell so long on wrong that had been done to me.

Son of Jack

By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. - 1 Corinthians 15:10

This is all I could think of when deciding how to respond to this topic.

mighty_duck

Learn to play a musical instrument when I was a kid.
Gotten to know my grandparents better while they were still here.
Buy Google stock.

Dena

I've never understood those who say they have no regrets in life. I'm 30 years old and I have many so far...

~ I would spend more time with my Grandmother
~ I would let my father bully me less
~ I would encourage my mom to be who she wanted and do the things she wanted to do (I try not but she's in a different place)
~ I would request to attend a different high school
~ I would focus less on boys and more on school
~ I would eat better
~ I would take the $5K in cash my father offered rather than having a wedding I didn't want in the first place
~ I would not put money into our home which now will result in a lose of about $40K.
~ I would go back to school earlier
~ I would admit my problems instead of hiding them so much because it hasn't done me any good and if I had practice when I was younger, I might be better at it now.
~ I would continue to play the piano through college, even if only occasionally. Piano lessons are up to $25-$30 an hour and I could teach from home!