toldailytopic: If you could do your life all over again? what would you do different?

Charity

As an American, I just assume no one would go there, otherwise. Does anyone actually go there? Where is Australia, anyway?

;)

We have a few Americans come here, Americas Nice,yes, why would you bother to come?
I have been bought up to sing God "save" the queen an God 'defend" New zealand. Now I understand, It Makes sence, You Sing, God "Bless" America? :)

This Charming Manc

Lots, I think any man who doesn't is a fool.

What I would change depends on if you talk to the old man or the new man.

If you talk with the old man there are couple of girls I should of got more entangled with, if you talk with the new man there are a couple less.

There is the obviously sin less answers. But the big one is trust God more, earlier and fuller.

Krsto

I should have majored in computer science instead of Psychology. I think finances would not have been such a struggle all these years and would have been able to use my creative abilities. When I got a programming job in 1979 after a couple years of college and only having had one programming class at PLU I didn't realize where this computer thing was going and didn't stick with it. I've recently realized this thing is going somewhere and am getting into it late in life.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I should have majored in computer science instead of Psychology. I think finances would not have been such a struggle all these years and would have been able to use my creative abilities. When I got a programming job in 1979 after a couple years of college and only having had one programming class at PLU I didn't realize where this computer thing was going and didn't stick with it. I've recently realized this thing is going somewhere and am getting into it late in life.

nah - it's just a passing fad

It will never catch on :)

Clem

I'd have been a school-refuser.
I'd refuse one-to-one tuition too.
I'd listen to no one who caused me cynicism, concern, consternation or confusion.
I'd listen to know one who pretended to be okay.
I'd spend all of my time looking for people in distress,
and offering them my servitude.

Last edited: