toldailytopic: Does North Korea's Saber rattling concern you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 1st, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not really. They've been doing this for years. If their leadership knows one thing well, it's the art of self-preservation. They won't start a war that would end in their destruction.

not4sure

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

149233_4087319995979_2029319566_n.jpg

This Charming Manc

In a geo political sense yes, they are nuts and they have nukes. You always need to be worried about that

In an end times prophecy aspect not really

PureX

Not especially worried about it. It's an old game they play and has not blown up in the past. So I doubt it's likely to blow up this time.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No. North Korea is not a problem, even if they do have nukes. China is and always was the problem.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The General MacArthur, who told Truman; "Trust me, I know the Chinese; they will not intervene if we invade North Korea?"

False Prophet

A long time ago David Wilkerson predicted a nuclear holocaust coming to this country. I thought it was a false prophecy with the breakup of the Soviet Union. Now I am starting to have second thoughts.

not4sure

Obama's reelection was more dangerous.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who here lives anywhere near the subcontinent anyway? :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
At the time He was probably right, but that is now an added perplexity.

In fact, he was completely wrong, as a huge army of Chinese "volunteers" crossed the Yalu river and attacked unprepared U.N. forces commanded by MacArthur, almost driving us off the penninsula.

Having failed at reading the political situation, he then fell back on what he did best; organizing and commanding military strategy. That got us back to the truce line, and ultimately a truce which had held to this day.

The consequences of another MacArthur-style miscalculation are much greater now that the enemy has nuclear weapons.

IMJerusha

The problem is that saber rattling is being reported by the liberal media. The real story is unknown and THAT's what concerns me.