toldailytopic: White smoke rises, a new Pope is chosen, what do you think about it?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 13th, 2013 12:15 PM

toldailytopic: White smoke rises, a new Pope is chosen, what do you think about it?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
White smoke rises, a new Pope is chosen, what do you think about it?

:think: I couldn't be happier, being a real fan of white smoke.

I don't know about the Pope. Who is it?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I think this whole process is an ungodly travesty and I don't think much of it, or care about it, at all.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Eh...Another fallible human being elected to a prominent office. I am hoping he's a righteous man.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I just got out of class and my phone is full of text messages. :D

We have a Pope!

This is a good choice, a good,holy and simple man of the people, a pope from the Americas, the new world, not from Europe.

Congratulate us and set aside your grouchy animosity for a bit. :)

zoo22

Congratulations to you Catholics on a new Pope. I hope he helps get lot of good things done. :)

not4sure

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Likely a commie