toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of Cain's sexual harassment charges

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 9th, 2011 08:05 AM

toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of the sexual harassment charges against GOP pres candidate Herman Cain?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Quincy

He probably didn't do it but who knows. As it stands his team is handling this TERRIBLY and he is already playing the immature blame game which speaks a lot to his character. He's pathetic, so he will probably get the nomination. He's playing right into what the democrats want, if it is just all lies. At any rate, he never has and never will make me think he is a better candidate than Huntsman or Newt. I'd love to see one of those guys battle Obama in the ge.

Granite

Hall of Fame
He never had a chance to be the nominee. And that press conference clinched it for me. The guy did something, and has no one but himself to blame.

WizardofOz

Despite his recent lead in polls, I didn't he had much of a chance to begin with. I think his response was solid overall, but this scandal does not help his chances of being nominated by the GOP regardless of what he says or does next.

Quincy

He never had a chance to be the nominee.

I hope you are right Granite.

If Huntsman would just put himself out there a little more, be a little more approachable, he'd be able to capitalize on all this and steal most of Cain's supporters. Most of them won't go for Romney so really, the ball is in Newt's court now...... Bet he doesn't do anything about it :chuckle: .

Quincy

I think his response was solid overall,

What's solid about playing the blame game, Wiz? I think he started out doing the right thing, just shooting the accusations down definitively but after that press conference it's clear it's gotten to him, imo at least.

but this scandal does not help his chances of being nominated by the GOP regardless of what he says or does next.

The media will just love a ge with this guy in it.

WizardofOz

What's solid about playing the blame game, Wiz? I think he started out doing the right thing, just shooting the accusations down definitively but after that press conference it's clear it's gotten to him, imo at least.

He's a talented orator not to say anything about guilt or innocence.

WizardofOz

The left (media) wants Romney, and will do whatever it takes to make him Obama's opponent.

:doh:

All five women were planted by the media? The incident(s) during his time with the restaurant associated are a part of his past and voters should be informed.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It looks like Kraushaar has a history of filing complaints against her employers. On her next job she also filed a complaint. That would affect her credibility and may blunt its effect as a damper on Cain campaign.

Source

I think its balderdash. Kraushaar is a whiner. I'm still voting for him.

WizardofOz

It looks like Kraushaar has a history of filing complaints against her employers. On her next job she also filed a complaint. That would affect her credibility and may blunt its effect as a damper on Cain campaign.

Source

I think its balderdash. Kraushaar is a whiner. I'm still voting for him.

What about the other four women?

ghost

Hall of Fame
:doh:

All five women were planted by the media? The incident(s) during his time with the restaurant associated are a part of his past and voters should be informed.
Never implied that, but the stupid left interpret what Cain did they way you interpreted what I said. You are all just plain stupid.

WizardofOz

Never implied that, but the stupid left interpret what Cain did they way you interpreted what I said. You are all just plain stupid.

Fantastic "explanation" stupid head. :plain:

How do you interpret these stories? Because, it's not one story, it's five and counting.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Where there's smoke, there might be a fire. Or there might just be a smoke machine.

Something happened. But whether or not it's disqualifying for Cain remains to be seen. If Romney is behind this, he might later be sorry. It can backfire.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fantastic "explanation" stupid head. :plain:

How do you interpret these stories? Because, it's not one story, it's five and counting.
You don't think it's possible there could be some politics going on here?

Furthermore, these accusers simply don't sound that credible to me.

And finally... if this were some liberal being accused (i.e., Obama) the media would be crying racism as loud as possible. But since Cain is a conservative just as with Clarence Thomas it's guns a blazing. :Grizzly: