toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'd also bad Mr Radish because, well honestly, do I need to explain? Who likes radishes? :idunno:

;)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a button for those who constantly get on your nerves.

383128_170033986423701_100002513033.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

MrRadish

First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. :)Nineveh: YEEEAAAAH)

Arthur Brain

I would also ban anyone who calls my sprout patch a wasteland. :mmph:

I'm looking at you Cottontail, Count Sela. :plain:

How are those Llamas doing Count?

The way you'd run the place it wouldn't be a forum as such but rather a blog....

:plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would ban Psalmist. That guy is just too much. :nono:

And it would let everyone know I meant business!

Then I would make TomO get me a coffee. :thumb:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whoa.... Just as I finished posting that... An earthquake! :noid:

You know what this signifies?

TomO, take it easy grinding those beans would you! :IA:

Arthur Brain

First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. :)Nineveh: YEEEAAAAH)

You've been on the ole radish wine haven't you sir? Although I do support your edit....:D

MrRadish

Too bad the forum doesn't have a feature that if a person gets put on ignore by so many members, say like 8. Then they are automatically voted off the island. BANNED!

The forum would immediately be consumed in a wonderful and nightmarish sockpuppet free-for-all.

bybee

Doggone it anyway!
Actually, I love radishes!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang! My true colors include the rainbow.

Gads . . .

What is that supposed to mean?

That you are pure and innocent from hurting others?

Have I ever attacked your personality, as you did by comparing my personality as a "doorknob"?

That was not nice and did not reflect a "rainbow" of any kind.

Nang

Arthur Brain

Gads . . .

What is that supposed to mean?

That you are pure and innocent from hurting others?

Have I ever attacked your personality, as you did by comparing my personality as a "doorknob"?

That was not nice and did not reflect a "rainbow" of any kind.

Nang

Your comments yesterday hardly reflected well on you either though. Why should my sense of humour negate my seriousness regarding other factors in life? Are you willing to address your own presumptions in regards to myself and others?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your comments yesterday hardly reflected well on you either though. Why should my sense of humour negate my seriousness regarding other factors in life? Are you willing to address your own presumptions in regards to myself and others?

I posted in humour, but you, not really possessing humour, could not and did not recognize it, but rather chose to take offense.

So shoot me . . .

Grouch!

Nang