toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

bybee

Ugly comment bybee . . . what a cruel and unexpected post.

Are these your true colors?

Nang

Nang! My true colors include the rainbow. You have made arbitrary comments and I have defended you and had my ears pinned back for it.
I am in awe of your knowledge. BUT, you have such a hateful delivery!
I have defended you and will continue to defend you when the bullies cut loose. I detest that behavior.
You might try a soft answer.
There are people on here who genuinely like you and appreciate you. So don't let the twerps get you down to their level.
And yes, sometimes, I am a twerp!
But not always.

Son of Jack

My husband never did.

That is the point.

He was banned for opposing Clete and Clete's "hatefulness.''

My husband did so without vulgarity.

Without profantity.

Without injury.

He was PERMANENTLY banned due to language that defended his home and his wife's person.

Why is ghost, et. al. allowed to attack posters and their families with temporary bans that only allow him to return to continue his filth?

Knight was stupid to ever ask this question on the Topic of the Day, for this is a generic fault that exists on TOL, that will eventually see the light of day.

Nang

I ask this next question with all the sincerity in my head. Given your understanding of the sovereignty of God, why on earth would you expect anything to be any other way? And, why, if you understand that it is God's sovereign control at work, would you be mad about it?

bybee

I ask this next question with all the sincerity in my head. Given your understanding of the sovereignty of God, why on earth would you expect anything to be any other way? And, why, if you understand that it is God's sovereign control at work, would you be mad about it?

For the record, Nang has been attacked and bullied in a most distressful way.

Arthur Brain

Nang! My true colors include the rainbow. You have made arbitrary comments and I have defended you and had my ears pinned back for it.
I am in awe of your knowledge. BUT, you have such a hateful delivery!
I have defended you and will continue to defend you when the bullies cut loose. I detest that behavior.
You might try a soft answer.
There are people on here who genuinely like you and appreciate you. So don't let the twerps get you down to their level.
And yes, sometimes, I am a twerp!
But not always.

Very rarely are you a 'twerp' ma'am.....if at all in fact. kmo, SoJ, etc though....

I OTOH.....am also very rarely a twerp....I'm far worse!

:noid:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ugly comment bybee . . . what a cruel and unexpected post.

Are these your true colors?

Nang

:think: Well, you aren't the easiest person to get along with these days ....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would permanently ban anyone who repeatedly stalks other members or makes libelous accusations for the purpose of being a troll.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 7th, 2011 06:58 PM

toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

:think: Probably....

JT/ASC/ACW

serpentdove

But depending on the mood I might be generous and let them stay. :angel:

Arthur Brain

For the record, Nang has been attacked and bullied in a most distressful way.

Which is pathetic. I've seen the 'hag' etc garbage myself and there's no defence for it. I'm completely at odds with Calvinism but personal crap like that only reflects on those dishing it out....

kmoney

Hall of Fame

JT/ASC/ACW

serpentdove

2 additional rules:

I would ban Lighthouse a week for every post in which the number of "moron"s and "idiot"s is greater than 1.

I would ban Sozo a week for every post in which he tells someone they can go to hell or calls them a pile of crap. Or one of the other colorful names he has for people.

Arthur Brain

JT/ASC/ACW

serpentdove

If you were in charge this place would become 'sproutologyonline.com' which is too painfully ironic for words....

:plain:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Too bad the forum doesn't have a feature that if a person gets put on ignore by so many members, say like 8. Then they are automatically voted off the island. BANNED!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If you were in charge this place would become 'sproutologyonline.com' which is too painfully ironic for words....

:plain:

I would also ban anyone who calls my sprout patch a wasteland. :mmph:

I'm looking at you Cottontail, Count Sela. :plain: