toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 7th, 2011 06:58 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Arthur Brain

Well, apart from the spambots etc it would only be those who repeatedly and flagrantly abused the rules of the place and/or other members. I can't think of any specific posters who I would permaban despite having a complete lack of respect for how some people act on here....

Cleekster

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 7th, 2011 06:58 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I'll have a popcorn and a Coke please:chuckle:

elohiym

First I would have to find a way to ban you so I could take charge of TOL. :D Then .... :think:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Ghost. Without hesitation.

Things I've heard him say, to others; Christians and non-Christians alike is just flat-out unbelievable.

How anyone can call themselves a Christian, claim to understand the gospel and wish others to go to hell is completely beyond me.

It makes me think he either doesn't understand the gospel, or hell, or both.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ghost. Without hesitation.

Things I've heard him say, to others; Christians and non-Christians alike is just flat-out unbelievable.

How anyone can call themselves a Christian, claim to understand the gospel and wish others to go to hell is completely beyond me.

It makes me think he either doesn't understand the gospel, or hell, or both.

You are braver than me, Guyver . . . now you will certainly get banned!

Nang

Nang

TOL Subscriber
My smouldering gripe, is that my husband was permanently banned after ONE post on TOL, opposing Clete, who is nicer than ghost.

For Knight to ask such a question really galls me on this account, because I do not think Knight really cares about those who oppose hatefulness.

He has his groupies who he will defend to the death.

Nang

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Are you opposed to justice? Deut 32:4; Isa 45:21. God believes people should go to hell (2 Th 1:9). Would you ban him, :banned: too? :Shimei:

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Now I will certainly get banned, for the umpteenth time . . . just because Knight triggered a reaction on my part!

Nang

Son of Jack

Now I will certainly get banned, for the umpteenth time . . . just because Knight triggered a reaction on my part!

Nang

Nang,

Seriously...I wish you would lighten up a little. I understand that you've been offended, but your bitterness about the injury you've received seems more like the symptom of injured pride than anything else. As long as you allow bitterness to reign, there will be others who are in control and who have power over you.

Son of Jack

Well I haven't shaved since August.....

:plain:

Rabbits don't count. I mean, have you ever seen a shaved bunny?

Rooontoes.jpg

:shocked:

:plain:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Are you opposed to justice? Deut 32:4; Isa 45:21. God believes people should go to hell (2 Th 1:9). Would you ban him, :banned: too? :Shimei:

My recent trip to Vegas shows that I'm not much of a skillful gambler...but I'd bet a hundred bucks that you'd rather have mercy than judgement in your own life.

I know I would.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

Seriously...I wish you would lighten up a little. I understand that you've been offended, but your bitterness about the injury you've received seems more like the symptom of injured pride than anything else. As long as you allow bitterness to reign, there will be others who are in control and who have power over you.

Bah . . .