toldailytopic: What political or environmental cause are you most passionate about an

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 1st, 2011 12:25 PM

toldailytopic: What political or environmental cause are you most passionate about and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

frostmanj

Subscriber
I am pretty passionate about balancing the Federal Budget without raising taxes. We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem. When an economy retracts (which it will do occasionally) government needs to retract proportionally, not get bigger. Bigger government only puts more fiscal pressure on an already troubled economy. When you see a friend having a hard time breathing, you don't squeeze him tighter.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
abortion

killing innocent lives all because a few judges found laws against it to be unconstitutional

the solution is to get judges who won't find laws against abortion to be unconstitutional

to get those judges you must vote republican

abortion is the most pressing issue of the day

if we can't show love and compassion toward the most helpless of our citizens... the rest of us dont stand a chance...

they will now start killing off "old" ppl...

Oh,that's right ... they already are..

i've heard of nurses @ old folks homes who deliberately don't take good care of patients because their lives don't seem all that "worthwhile"... i.e no one visist them... things like that..

then we have assited suicide in OR...

life is cheap.

ithink this is why ppl are so rude to one another and uncaring... and inconsiderate...

i mean, if your life means nothing... why should anyone treat u w/ respect?

elohiym

abortion is the most pressing issue of the day

The distance from here to ending abortion would be shortened significantly by ending deposit expansion by banks. It's likely abortion will never end as long as deposit expansion continues because it is the perception of the power to create and control money; and the people who have that power have an agenda to control the world's population in quantity and quality. Abortion will continue as long as they have power. They maintain their power, and increase their wealth, through the banking scheme of deposit expansion.

1PeaceMaker

Convincing women to take charge of nurturing their communities like they used to. Not bossing and ruling like dictators, feeding, loving, protecting and nurturing.

1PeaceMaker

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 1st, 2011 12:25 PM

toldailytopic: What political or environmental cause are you most passionate about and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I think this section of TOL is pure genius. :up: I always love to see what's up for the day.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
1. Abortion
2. Regulatory tyranny by alphabet agencies
3. Loss of individual freedom
4. Loss of individual privacy
5. Cultural marxism
6. Legislation from the bench

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Getting God back into our government and educational system. Since we have booted Him everything has been circling the drain. In turning from God America has become selfish. We have entered the era of self first others last. Selfishness is the death knell of a society. This is what Edward Gibbons had to say in "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"

"In the end, more than they wanted freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life and they lost it all - security, comfort and freedom. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society, but for society to give to them; when the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then the Athenians ceased to be free."

America was founded on the principles of the Bible.

"The moral principles and precepts contained in the Scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible.---Noah Webster

The neglect of these values are what has given birth to evils such as abortion and the advocacy of homosexuality. America is suffering from the "I" disease. Much is expressed in terms of Self Esteem instead of what we can do to please God or do what is right. The cure is allowing God back into the government and education.

One could say that Abortion, Homosexuality and excess government spending are weeds coming up in the garden we call America. We can't get rid of these weeds until we kill the root. The root of the problem is allowing the schools to teach children that some chance process created them instead of God.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
abortion

killing innocent lives all because a few judges found laws against it to be unconstitutional

the solution is to get judges who won't find laws against abortion to be unconstitutional

to get those judges you must vote republican

Like the Republican court that gave us the Roe v Wade decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.