toldailytopic: Prayer request Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for June 15th, 2011 10:24 AM

toldailytopic: Prayer request Wednesday.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
A couple days ago my mother went to a dermatologist to have a couple spots checked out. They said they are pretty sure the one area has melanoma. They took a sample to test. And she has a second appt scheduled to get more of it. Hopefully all of it.

We are hoping the doctor was wrong and it isn't melanoma. And they get all of the area.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A friend in my church, Clara, had surgery to correct carpal tunnel and other issuse in her hand that were causing the hand tendons to tighten up and distort the hand. The hand looked good for about week post op. Now the hand is looking distorted again. Pray for guidence for the doctors--that they make the correct decisions in treating this hand.

bybee

A friend in my church, Clara, had surgery to correct carpal tunnel and other issuse in her hand that were causing the hand tendons to tighten up and distort the hand. The hand looked good for about week post op. Now the hand is looking distorted again. Pray for guidence for the doctors--that they make the correct decisions in treating this hand.

Praying for Clara.

Todah

Our fellowship is having a special and unprecedented worship service this Friday night. I would welcome prayers that we would all enter into worship with contrite hearts, and humble, yet expectant spirits.

There are many hurting hearts and bodies, and many needs in all our lives, but who, and what, we all truly need is the Holy Spirit of God, and of His Son.

Luke11:13 Rom 8:32

A couple days ago my mother went to a dermatologist to have a couple spots checked out. They said they are pretty sure the one area has melanoma. They took a sample to test. And she has a second appt scheduled to get more of it. Hopefully all of it.

We are hoping the doctor was wrong and it isn't melanoma. And they get all of the area.

Completed Medical Assisting

i will pray for her.

if they told me i had cancer, i am not sure i would do the treatemnt... i've heard many stories where the tretment was worse than the disease... altho it did seem to work w/ one person i know..

another person was told at 70 that she was terminal w/ cancer..

not sure what kind... but she was told to do nothing bcus it was 2 late...

she lived to be 95... w/ no treatment

God bless

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
My good buddy reported for surgery a couple of days ago. All went well. He's home now and feeling much better.

Praise the Lord!

Aimiel

Praying.

Please pray for Bill Pitser... that he'll get OUT of the nursing home only when his foot is ready to support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.