toldailytopic: TheolgyOnline.com website pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

graceandpeace

Pro: I have been on alot of sites. This one seems to allow discussion in a fair way.

Con: Too many judge things outside of their realm.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pro: I can make a cool avatar for myself.

Con: If I use a picture of myself in my avatar, I get accused of "parading transvestites."

Is the one you are using now female or is it transgendered?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it matters to Knight, then why are you asking me instead of him? Do you now speak for Knight? Since when are you forum staff?

My avatar is one of my alt character in Eve - Online. Here's her character sheet if that helps.

It doesn't tell me if you are parading transvestites again or not. I am with Knight on this. I find transvestism disgusting and don't want to be looking at it when I come to this site. I'll ask you again. Is this character transgender?

Last edited by a moderator:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
It doesn't tell me if you are parading transvestites again or not. I am with Knight on this. I find transvestism disgusting and don't want to be looking at it when I come to this site. I'll ask you again. Is this character transgender?

It is a computer generated character that Persephone66 is using for an avatar.

Here's a hint for you as to the sex of the character.

Here's her character sheet if that helps.

:idunno:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a computer generated character that Persephone66 is using for an avatar.

Here's a hint for you as to the sex of the character.

:idunno:

That doesn't tell much. Trannies call themselves the opposite pronoun all the time. This isn't the first time P66 has played head games with his avatar. I'll leave him with this stupid games.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned

Does she look like a transgender? Honestly, what real difference does it make?

Seriously, what kind of a loser is this concerned with the gender of a computer generated image?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What is the gender of your avatar? I can't tell if it's male or female.

Some might just suggest that you put PS66 on ignore and be done with it instead of nitpicking for reasons to report her.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned

Some might just suggest that you put PS66 on ignore and be done with it instead of nitpicking for reasons to report her.

She allegedly has been ignoring me for months. I don't think she knows what ignore means.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
That doesn't tell much. Trannies call themselves the opposite pronoun all the time. This isn't the first time P66 has played head games with his avatar. I'll leave him with this stupid games.

And there are many people here at TOL that call themselves Christian,
only to be smacked down by other Christians for lying?

And you worry about an avatar? :thumb: Yeah, OK!:thumb:

bybee

I agree. Good advice.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The ignore function doesn't keep people out. So I stopped using it. They can still post to the profile and the reps. I just delete the rude profile remarks.

I'll let P66 play his head games with someone else. I'll never compliment him on one of his avatars again. I never know what it actually is.

An explanation for my avatar is in the woman's forum. It is a fantasy tree fortress--not human at all. She just has eyes, not really a face. The gap has been cut into her foliage for the wooden deck.

From time to time I may make edited versions of this image with a face for the fun of it, but the character is it appears in the book doesn't really have a face.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
The ignore function doesn't keep people out. So I stopped using it. They can still post to the profile and the reps. I just delete the rude profile remarks.
Worked for me every time, maybe you are doing it wrong.

I'll let P66 play his head games with someone else.
How am I playing head games?

I'll never compliment him on one of his avatars again.
Oh noes!!!! What ever will I do!

I never know what it actually is.
Sounds like that's your problem. This is a pretty big fuss you are making. No one else seems to have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.