toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 20th, 2011 10:09 AM

toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Aimiel

This e-mail with Obama characterized as a chimpanzee... it's just pubescently racist and doesn't deserve any response except a demand for resignation. Beyond that: we need to pray that our country is stirred to change down to it's core by such actions by our elected representatives. We all need to pray for one another, not sling insults at one another.

OK. I feel better now. :thumb:

Aimiel

I hate overcast days, even when it's warm. It isn't warm today, I'm just sayin'.

Gambling is a waste.

Children are our future.

I wish I'd studied music when I was a kid.

OK, that's as random as I can get.

Aimiel

Your style of typing is random enough... if your thoughts were even only as random as your attempt at punctuation and sentence structure, you'd have been fitted with a very LONG-sleeved jacket a LONG time ago.

Please note: I'm attacking or agreeing with anyone who posts in this thread at random, so the next time you post here, I might agree with you, even if you are dead wrong. :chuckle:

Skavau

I'm petrified of going bald in later life. Not that I am now, nor not that it seems to run early in my family - but I don't want to lose my hair.

Couldn't care less about going grey.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around. :plain:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'm petrified of going bald in later life. Not that I am now, nor not that it seems to run early in my family - but I don't want to lose my hair.

Couldn't care less about going grey.

s'notsobad. :plain:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's a beautiful day here on the left coast, I cannot wait until I get home. I am going to stop and buy my wife and I each a "Marisco" for dinner. Marisco for those not in the know is a mexican coctail that has various seafood in it. I like the marisco with shrimp and ceviche (fish cooked in the citric acid of lime) It is kind of like a cold seafood soup with avacado, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro,served with tostada shells as crackers, and I will enjoy this out on my back porch with an ice cold Corona. After that I will have a El Titan De Bronze maduro cigar for desert with a glass of port wine while watching my boys play in the yard...Life Is Good. :thumb:

My random thoughts while at work...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's a beautiful day here on the left coast, I cannot wait until I get home. I am going to stop and buy my wife and I each a "Marisco" for dinner. Marisco for those not in the know is a mexican coctail that has various seafood in it. I like the marisco with shrimp and ceviche (fish cooked in the citric acid of lime) It is kind of like a cold seafood soup with avacado, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro,served with tostada shells as crackers, and I will enjoy this out on my back porch with an ice cold Corona. After that I will have a El Titan De Bronze maduro cigar for desert with a glass of port wine while watching my boys play in the yard...Life Is Good. :thumb:

My random thoughts while at work...

that is not a random thought
but
a carefully thought out plan

I hope it works

Aimiel

Birds are declaring this cool overcast Midwestern day the best of the year so far... I think they're batty. :kookoo:

Aimiel

How did I become a pot of petunias, and what are petunias? (the pot of petunias crashes to the earth, right next to the whale, who crashed only seconds earlier, due to it's greater mass).

Status
Not open for further replies.