toldailytopic: What is something you would die for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 11th, 2011 12:59 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

No Sheep Here

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 11th, 2011 12:59 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
a slice of my grandma's pecan pie. I miss her cooking those.

elohiym

I can't really die for anything because Jesus claims, and I believe, I will never die having partaken of his blood and body. However, I suppose I would fake dying given the right circumstances; but I can't say whether I would only throw myself on a grenade for immediate family members.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The something(s)....
Mrs Psalmist potato salad.
My (late) mom's chocolate pecan pie or peach pie/cobbler.

The someone(s)...
Jesus and the Gospel.
Mrs Psalmist, our kids and grand kids, family.
Those in the nursing from physical attacker.

Zeke

I would die to be like Christ. I don't have the Love to die for my enemies like He did very often, though I may think I do at times its not a reality I would like to have to confront, maybe if a few good ones were among them, and alot of friends maybe that would tilt the scale.

Grace, Zeke

Todah

I can't top God, family, friends, and freedom........and also, after five years of celibacy....take a wild guess.

Dena

I can't really answer the question. I've never been put in the position and I hope that never happens. Children I guess though I don't have my own. I'm sure I would die for my own children.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Family and friends. Faith in Christ.
I don't really get this idea of dying for Freedom (an idol?).
We're all a slave to someone/thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.