toldailytopic: What will heaven be like? Harps and clouds? Banquet? Streets of Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Hunter

Shut up, sinner!
Luke 6 (37) Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: (38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. :rolleyes:

Samstarrett

Luke 6 (37) Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: (38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. :rolleyes:

Luke 6:42

42or how art thou able to say to thy brother, Brother, suffer, I may take out the mote that [is] in thine eye -- thyself the beam in thine own eye not beholding? Hypocrite, take first the beam out of thine own eye, and then thou shalt see clearly to take out the mote that [is] in thy brother's eye.

Silent Hunter

Luke 6:42

42or how art thou able to say to thy brother, Brother, suffer, I may take out the mote that [is] in thine eye -- thyself the beam in thine own eye not beholding? Hypocrite, take first the beam out of thine own eye, and then thou shalt see clearly to take out the mote that [is] in thy brother's eye.
. . . different context . . . Smiley is clearly NOT in "correction mode" . . . he is making a JUDGEMENT of P66's moral status . . . therefore . . . your quote doesn't apply.

Luke 6:37-38

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
. . . different context . . . Smiley is clearly NOT in "correction mode" . . . he is making a JUDGEMENT of P66's moral status . . . therefore . . . your quote doesn't apply.

Luke 6:37-38

Because I find the best judgment comes with a winking smiley. :plain:

Still working on the wink.

GuySmiley

I'm thinking lot's of pious, arrogant, really mean spirited people.

Shut up, sinner! :rolleyes: ;)

See, my post was pious, arrogant, and mean spirited. Followed by a rolling of the eyes and a wink. With more life experience you'll come to realize that a roll of the eyes and a wink usually means someone is being sarcastic and/or joking. I think P66 will get it.

Believe me, with my family, I already recieve plenty of sarcasm, pressed down, and shaken together. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.