toldailytopic: Why do you believe the Bible is God's word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
His Word is self-confirming. God watches over His Word to perform It. His Words are life and spirit to them that find Them.

Amen.

God, as King and Ruler of His created universe has spoken, and His words are sealed and cannot be broken or changed. (See this principle taught in the book of Esther and Daniel 6:8)

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words will by no mean pass away." Matthew 24:35

Nang

Aimiel

Amen. The Bible says that one day The Lord shall put the heavens in a drawer, like a piece of clothing, and the earth will be burned up with fire, to make way for the New Heaven and New Earth! :thumb:

I believe we'll spend all of eternity learning about His Word and what it took to set His Rule upon creation.

Ephesians 2:7
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

I can just see us spending several hundred years over at Nang's mansion, studying the grace that God reveals to us regarding what He did for Nang, during her lifetime, before she was born and what happens in the earth because of her faith in Him. Then we go over to Knight's place. :thumb:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would not call the Bible God's word

the books were
written by man
selected by man
translated by man
and
interpreted by man

And you are not a Christian, you deny the finished work of the Cross. So it makes sense for you to deny it. Say hi to granite when you get to your final destination.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That is a great question. I just do and did. I observe Torah, I want to study the rest of the TaNaKh, and I accept Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.