toldailytopic: The death and resurrection of Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

He is risen!

He is risen!

Your witness to light, love, and the Jesus' redeeming grace and truth are very evident.

toldailytopic: The death and resurrection of Jesus.

This is what I believe . . .

The death and resurrection of Jesus is absolutely the greatest event in all of human history.

Jesus' death . . . It is very humbling to know and then come to the realization that Jesus would condescend to my low estate, and die in my place. To do for me what I could not do for myself, no, that I would not do for myself. Then when I accepted/took/made Jesus my Savior, then I understood only in small way the price that was paid for my salvation.

Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Colossians 2:14

Jesus' death . . . He became my salvation.

Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
Matthew 20:28

Jesus' resurrection . . . He became my life, He became my victor and champion over death and the grave.

A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. John 14:19

Therefore I absolutely believe
John 14:6 and Romans 10:8-13

He is risen! What that must have meant to the Apostles. And here we are saved because of it! I am so grateful for Christ in my life, my life in Christ. Blessings, bybee

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
But the words "it was counted to him" were not written for his sake alone, but for ours also. It will be counted to us who believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord, who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
(Rom 4:23-25)

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
(2Co 5:21)

The great exchange - my sin for His righteousness.

Hallelujah, what a Savior!

He is risen!

Sonrise

Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

that we might...

Isa 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Happy passover, easter morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.