toldailytopic: Wisdom Wednesday. Have anything to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 31st, 2010 11:26 AM

toldailytopic: Wisdom Wednesday. Have anything to share?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anything worth waiting for is worth going after.

Except for buses. You might as well just wait for them. But that's only common sense. :plain:

Sonrise

apology

apology

Am grateful this topic is today, for I was going to make a new thread, but no need now.

Am taking a break to reevaluate my beliefs. And in this have come to find out my error...and things that I have posted in error.

This scripture is foremost in my thoughts..

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

I said that demons can be cast out by counseling the one affected. I now recant that.

I believed in inner healing...I now recant that. We are new creations.

Am holding to the doctrine of the cross, and the shed blood of Jesus...that we are now Sons of God...have the anointing which is Holy Spirit.

Am not in a place of teaching but am being taught. No condemnation on me either for I taught these things with a right heart.

Back later....without (hopefully) this :bang: lol

J

The Berean

Why is the remake of the "Karate Kid" called the "Karate Kid" if the main character goes to China and learns Kung Fu? :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.