ECT CAN CHRIST HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE ?

DAN P

Hi to all and many believers say that the BODY OF CHRIST is the BRIDE OF CHRIST !!

In Jer 3:14 says that Christ is MARRIED to Israel !!

In verse 8 Christ gave Israel a BILL OF DIVORCE !!

This means that CHRIST has and EX-WIFE !!

Can Christ get MARRIED AGAIN ??

dan p

beloved57

Hi to all and many believers say that the BODY OF CHRIST is the BRIDE OF CHRIST !!

In Jer 3:14 says that Christ is MARRIED to Israel !!

In verse 8 Christ gave Israel a BILL OF DIVORCE !!

This means that CHRIST has and EX-WIFE !!

Can Christ get MARRIED AGAIN ??

dan p

Israel and Body of Christ are one and the same.

beloved57

Hi and you will say that 10 thousand times and it will be WRONG 10 Thousand times !!

Where is your proof ??

dan p

I have went over that many times, just look up my threads. However they are the same. Jehovah/Elohim and Christ are One

ttruscott

Israel and Body of Christ are one and the same.
No. Jeremiah tells us GOD divorced Israel and HE cannot lose one of HIS elect. Therefore ONLY the elect believers of Israel are in the body of Christ and they are not divorced.

DAN P

tts

Thats who Im talking about. Moses, David all people of Faith are the Body of Christ. Abel

Hi and the TEXT is talking to Israel and Judah in Jer 3:8 and 10 !!

The HEBREW word AND GIVEN / NATHAN is in the STEM , QAL and the ASPECT is the IMPERFECT TENSE !!

The other verb PLAYED THE HARLOT / ZANAH is also the STEM QAL and the aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE !!

The IMPERFECT TENSE means that , that when Christ divorced Israel it is not PERMANENT and will be reconciled at Christ SECOND COMING in Matt 24 !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and the TEXT is talking to Israel and Judah in Jer 3:8 and 10 !!

The HEBREW word AND GIVEN / NATHAN is in the STEM , QAL and the ASPECT is the IMPERFECT TENSE !!

The other verb PLAYED THE HARLOT / ZANAH is also the STEM QAL and the aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE !!

The IMPERFECT TENSE means that , that when Christ divorced Israel it is not PERMANENT and will be reconciled at Christ SECOND COMING in Matt 24 !!

dan p
It's the Body of Christ

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

Hi and forgot to name your group ?

Maybe you forgot their name ?

The word ONE means Unity ??

Good Luck on finding what happened to your ONE !! LOL

dan p
Do you see the word elect in Matt 24?

DAN P

Do you see the word elect in Matt 24?

Hi and did you SEE Matt 24:15 , ABOMINATION of DESOLATION ?? so what is the CONTEXT ??

The CONTEXT is Israel as many , have there EYES CLOSED !!

The word ELECT , CALLED or CHOSEN is seen everywhere from MATTHEW -- REVELATION !!

Study much harder !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and did you SEE Matt 24:15 , ABOMINATION of DESOLATION ?? so what is the CONTEXT ??

The CONTEXT is Israel as many , have there EYES CLOSED !!

The word ELECT , CALLED or CHOSEN is seen everywhere from MATTHEW -- REVELATION !!

Study much harder !!

dan p

The word elect in Matt 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

That's the Bride of Christ.