ECT Mary: Mother of God

Aimiel

Your arrogance approaches hilarity.
Thank you; yours, however, is sickening.
Your view is distorted.
I'm not viewing, I'm merely reporting what lost people I've met viewed. Perhaps if you were to actually read my posts you might understand better. Oh... I forgot, you cannot see The Kingdom, since you're not yet born again.
I should obey that verse and tell you to go to hell, you "Christian", impugning your Lord's own Church. But I won't.
Being Christian, I'd NEVER tell anyone to go to hell. I'm trying to get you to CHANGE your final destination. God can forgive you, but you'd first have to repent.
You're a pagan.
You don't have the authority or clearance required to pronounce judgement. Sad that you believe that you do.

keypurr

Folks are silly to even think that GOD has a Mother.

You folks see the cinder in the eye of the RCC but not the stone that is in your own eyes.

Consider that the RCC is the Mother of Harlots then WHO are the Harlots?

You fail to see that. Keep seeking my friends you have a long way to go.

God's Truth

Folks are silly to even think that GOD has a Mother.

You folks see the cinder in the eye of the RCC but not the stone that is in your own eyes.

Consider that the RCC is the Mother of Harlots then WHO are the Harlots?

You fail to see that. Keep seeking my friends you have a long way to go.

You don't make any sense, keypurr. You are a false teacher of God having two Sons.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Thank you; yours, however, is sickening.I'm not viewing, I'm merely reporting what lost people I've met viewed. Perhaps if you were to actually read my posts you might understand better. Oh... I forgot, you cannot see The Kingdom, since you're not yet born again.Being Christian, I'd NEVER tell anyone to go to hell. I'm trying to get you to CHANGE your final destination. God can forgive you, but you'd first have to repent.You don't have the authority or clearance required to pronounce judgement. Sad that you believe that you do.
You're, a pagan. You're a practitioner of a novel paganism invented sometime in the last few hundred years, basing itself on the Lord Jesus's Catholic Church, in order to avoid His pastorate the episcopacy that He and His Apostles including St. Paul instituted, established, and administrated. You're not "going to hell" if you believe in Him, but you are in the wrong "church". Your view is distorted, and you're arrogant about it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You're, a pagan. You're a practitioner of a novel paganism invented sometime in the last few hundred years, basing itself on the Lord Jesus's Catholic Church, in order to avoid His pastorate the episcopacy that He and His Apostles including St. Paul instituted, established, and administrated. You're not "going to hell" if you believe in Him, but you are in the wrong "church". Your view is distorted,

Catholicism has distorted what the Bible teaches. Those who rightly divide can see what it clearly says.

and you're arrogant about it.

Maybe you should look in a mirror sometime...

keypurr

Catholicism has distorted what the Bible teaches. Those who rightly divide can see what it clearly says.

Maybe you should look in a mirror sometime...

True JR, we finely found something to agree on. But scripture itself has been changed by the early translators. They had different thoughts and added them to the originals.

keypurr

You're, a pagan. You're a practitioner of a novel paganism invented sometime in the last few hundred years, basing itself on the Lord Jesus's Catholic Church, in order to avoid His pastorate the episcopacy that He and His Apostles including St. Paul instituted, established, and administrated. You're not "going to hell" if you believe in Him, but you are in the wrong "church". Your view is distorted, and you're arrogant about it.

The RCC is an evil distortion of the Christian faith. She is the Mother of Harlots.

keypurr

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

GT what was Jesus anointed with????? What or WHO is this Spirit of God?

keypurr

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.