ECT THE SIN THAT LEADS TO DEATH ?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Unforgivable sin is professed Christians or organizations who are spreading the false gospel about God and Jesus.

bibleverse2

Unforgivable sin is professed Christians or organizations who are spreading the false gospel about God and Jesus.

How do you define "the false gospel"?

Also, are you saying that there can be only one false gospel, instead of more than one false gospel?

Regarding the true gospel, we can know what it is, based on what YHWH God's own word the Holy Bible teaches:

The Gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13) is that we can be initially saved from hell by believing that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ and the human/divine Son of God (John 20:31, John 3:36; 1 John 2:23) and that He suffered and died on the Cross for our sins and rose physically from the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Luke 24:39,46-47, Matthew 20:19, Matthew 26:28).

And the Gospel is that we can be ultimately saved from hell if we continue to believe this to the end (Hebrews 3:6,12,14, Colossians 1:23), and continue to perform good works of faith to the end (Romans 2:6-8; 1 Thessalonians 1:3), and repent from every sin that we commit (Hebrews 10:26-29), and get water-immersion (burial) baptized into Jesus Christ (Mark 16:16, Romans 6:3-11), and partake of Jesus' divine flesh and blood in the bread and wine of Communion (John 6:53; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30), and forgive everyone for everything (Matthew 6:14-15), and do all that we can (Romans 12:18) to make reparations to and peace with everyone whom we have ever wronged (Matthew 5:23-26), and help Christians in need (Matthew 25:34-46), and provide for our families (1 Timothy 5:8), and do not blaspheme God's Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29), and do not remove words from the book of Revelation (Revelation 22:19), and do not worship the future Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") or worship his image or willingly receive his mark (Revelation 14:9-12), but continue in God's goodness to the end (Romans 11:22) and overcome to the end (Revelation 3:5, Revelation 2:26).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Everyone's righteous judgment is different.

Everyone believe they are the just ones.
There's not different kinds of righteous, Meshak. One is either righteous in his judgement or not.

So do you reject Jesus' command of judge with righteous judgement or do you accept it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There's not different kinds of righteous, Meshak. One is either righteous in his judgement or not.

So do you reject Jesus' command of judge with righteous judgement or do you accept it?

I don't reject anything that Jesus teaches.

If I agree with your opinions I would be a trinitarian too.

We don't read and understand the Bible the same way.

I do not trust your judgement.

good day.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't reject anything that Jesus teaches.

If I agree with your opinions I would be a trinitarian too.

We don't read and understand the Bible the same way.

I do not trust your judgement.

good day.

So then you retract this?

Only God and Jesus are the Judges.

We all better take heed what we spread.

We all read the Bible differently.

Jesus says that narrow is the way to life and only a few find it.

DAN P

THE SIN THAT LEADS TO DEATH ?

Hi to all and there is a SIN UNTO DEATH as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 5:1-5 !

#1 In verse 1 there is a son having sex with the wife of the father !

#2 , Which is not being named among the Gentiles !

#3 , Verse 2 , the assembly is having been PUFFED UP , probably , who am I to judge , persons , that that son should be removed from out of their midst !!

#4 , And Paul not being present says , but present in spirit , have already judged the one having worked it this thing , HAVING been gathered together in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , you and my spirit WITH the power of our Lord Jesus Christ !!

#5 To deliver such a one to SATAN for the DEATH OF THE FLESH , in order that the flesh , in order that that the spirit maybe in the DAY of the Lord Jesus .

#6 One thing we also see is the AUTHORITY given to our apostle Paul !

#7 We also see that authority died with Paul as Paul was also called the " I AM " , and when Paul forgave all in the PERSON OF CHRIST !!

#8 Was this SON saved ?? YES !!

What say you ??

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It looks like he was either unsaved or needed to be disciplined so he would repent and come back to God and Christ. Can you help me here?

In any case, I am not sure about the sin leading to death but maybe a sin leading to death. Is this the commandments with a death penalty? Or sin in general? Am I sealing it or getting it wrong?

DAN P

It looks like he was either unsaved or needed to be disciplined so he would repent and come back to God and Christ. Can you help me here?

In any case, I am not sure about the sin leading to death but maybe a sin leading to death. Is this the commandments with a death penalty? Or sin in general? Am I sealing it or getting it wrong?

Hi and this is NOT the only ones that Paul turned over to SATAN as is written in 2 Tim 1:20 and what is there SIN for preaching that The Resurrection is already past , 2 Tim 2"17 and 18 and we have many that are teaching FALSE DOCTRINE , even today !!

You have to think , can that happen today ?

It is obvious from 1 Cor 5:1-6 , least to me that , that son was saved and turned over to SATAN as they all refused to CONFRONT him and to remove him and Paul did for them !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and this is NOT the only ones that Paul turned over to SATAN as is written in 2 Tim 1:20 and what is there SIN for preaching that The Resurrection is already past , 2 Tim 2"17 and 18 and we have many that are teaching FALSE DOCTRINE , even today !!

You have to think , can that happen today ?

It is obvious from 1 Cor 5:1-6 , least to me that , that son was saved and turned over to SATAN as they all refused to CONFRONT him and to remove him and Paul did for them !!

dan p
Well thank you for your help. God bless. Shalom.

DAN P

Well thank you for your help. God bless. Shalom.

Hi and thanks for asking !

I can also add more and always forget and here is another verse i 1 Cor 11:29 not discerning the Body of the Lord , brings judgement , and many are SICK , WEAK and many are being put to DEATH !!

When we stray from our apostle , Paul , this is what happens !

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and thanks for asking !

I can also add more and always forget and here is another verse i 1 Cor 11:29 not discerning the Body of the Lord , brings judgement , and many are SICK , WEAK and many are being put to DEATH !!

When we stray from our apostle , Paul , this is what happens !

dan p
You are welcome. Okay thank you.

bibleverse2

We all read the Bible differently.

Note that was never God's intent:

1 Corinthians 1:10 ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

This commands Christians to close their divisions now, for it is possible to do so if every Christian is willing to take into account every word of the Bible (Matthew 4:4; 2 Timothy 3:16) when interpreting any one verse (Isaiah 28:9-10; 1 Corinthians 2:13).