ECT Did the "Eternal Word" merge with a newly created human mind, will, and emotions?

glorydaz

Men like at the website Carm, falsely teach that Jesus worshiped GOD the Father.

See their admittance to this here:
https://carm.org/jesus-christ/does-jesus-have-a-god

The reason why they believe wrong things like this is because they blindly hold to a creed made up by men in the past without really seeking the truth for themselves on this matter with Scripture.

We see from Scripture that our Lord told us how to worship God John 4:24 and how to pray to God Matthew 6:9, but I don't know of any verse that says He "worshipped" God. On the contrary, we see lots of verses that speak of Jesus Christ being worshipped. examples

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.​

glorydaz

We have a created soul and spirit... "yes."

No, man is born not created. Only the first man, Adam, was created.

And he was created with a spirit, soul, and body, which we all were BORN WITH.

But GOD has always had a soul and spirit from eternity's past.

No, God does not have a spirit. He is a spirit.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

If you build upon a faulty foundation, your building will crumble.

Jason0047

We see from Scripture that our Lord told us how to worship God John 4:24 and how to pray to God Matthew 6:9, but I don't know of any verse that says He "worshipped" God. On the contrary, we see lots of verses that speak of Jesus Christ being worshipped. examples

Matthew 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.​

Right. My point is that Jesus is God and we are to worship Him. The whole HU mess leads people like at Carm and the creators of the Son of God film to think that Jesus worshiped God the Father (When this is not the case).

Jason0047

No, man is born not created. Only the first man, Adam, was created.

Semantics. We come from Adam and Eve. So yes... we were created. If God did not create Adam and Eve, then he would not be able to exist. We are a creation of God and we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We come from the genetics of Adam and Eve. Their genetic code was not born into the world but it was created by God and placed into them (When He created them out of the Earth).

And he was created with a spirit, soul, and body, which we all were BORN WITH.

It is true that Jesus clearly had a physical flesh and blood body via Mary (who was a descendant of Adam). There are Scriptures that support this conclusion.

As for Jesus having a human soul and human spirit:
Well, you believe this of course with no actual Scriptural support. The Bible never says that Jesus had a human spirit, and a human soul. It never specifically says that using those words. Assumptions are made based off his behavior that this is so.

You said:
No, God does not have a spirit. He is a spirit.

Again, Semantics. It is saying the same thing.
I am happy. I have happiness. It's saying the same thing.

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." (Revelation 16:9).

Revelation 16:9 says God has power. Yet, I can also say God is power. He is the true power in the universe. Same thing. God has power. God is power.

You said:
John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

If you build upon a faulty foundation, your building will crumble.

Right, I am 100% fully aware of the verse. I didn't forget it.

Jason0047

That does not answer my question:

When the believers in the Body of Christ will be caught up to meet the Lord Jesus in the air they will put on glorious bodies like His glorious body. So when those believers enter the heavenly kingdom what kind of bodies will they have?

But in order for me to explain it, you have to first know about another study to truly grasp where I am coming from. For if you don't know about how Christ made pre-incarnate made appearances in the OT, then you are not going to fully grasp my explanation on this.

So if you honestly do not know or you don't care to know, then I cannot help you. You need a basic foundational truth first in order to get the full explanation.

Jerry Shugart

But in order for me to explain it, you have to first know about another study to truly grasp where I am coming from.

If you have an answer to my following question then just tell me your answer and we will go from there:

When the believers in the Body of Christ will be caught up to meet the Lord Jesus in the air they will put on glorious bodies like His glorious body. So when those believers enter the heavenly kingdom what kind of bodies will they have?

If you actually have an answer that makes sense then give it to us and then if you are right I am sure that you will be able to defend it.

Jason0047

If you have an answer to my following question then just tell me your answer and we will go from there:

If you actually have an answer that makes sense then give it to us and then if you are right I am sure that you will be able to defend it.

I will make an attempt to explain it, but I am not sure you are going to get it.

Part 1 - To see the first stage in my Explanation, click here on this spoiler button:

Spoiler
Important Note so that there is no confusion:

Christ is the Eternal God who is the creator (John 1:1 KJV), uncreated, and second person of the Godhead (i.e. the Word) who was made flesh (John 1:14 KJV). For the Lord our God is one God who exists in three distinct persons (i.e. the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit) (1 John 5:7 KJV). Jesus Christ is God Almighty in the flesh and He is not a created angel. In the KJV: the word "angel" in reference to the title "Angel of the Lord" is actually translated as "Messenger" in the Hebrew. So the words as we would understand it today would say "Messenger of the Lord". So, no. Jesus is not an angel. It is merely a title or a name only! Anyways, I believe this "Messenger of the Lord" is a pre-incarnate appearance of Jesus Christ (Who is God) in the Old Testament. Again, these pre-incarnate appearances are called "Theophanies" or "Christophanies".

Jesus (Who is the Eternal God) is the Messenger of the Lord in the OT:

It is quite astonishing to discover that Jesus Christ appears not only in the prophecies and typifications within the Old Testament but He also actually makes real pre-incarnate physical appearances in the Old Testament, as well. Many of these appearances are under the title of the "Angel of the Lord" in the KJV. Yet, we clearly know that Jesus is not a created angel or being but He is God Almighty Himself (or the second person in the Godhead).

Anyways, please take the time to look up the origin of the word "angel" at etymonline. While you are there, you will discover that it can also be defined as "messenger".

Online Etymology Dictionary

In other words, Jesus is the Messenger of the Lord in the Old Testament!

Now, where does our Lord Jesus appear as a messenger in the Old Testament?

1. The Story of Hagar -

Genesis 16:7-13

The angel of the LORD promised to do something that only God can do (see v.10). Hagar knew that it was the Lord who spoke to her (v. 13) and she identified the angel of the LORD as God: "Thou God seest me" (v.13).

Genesis 21:17-20

The angel of the Lord promised to do something only God can do (see v.18). This angel is identified as God (v.19).

2. The Story of Abraham & Sarah -

Genesis 18:1-33

Although the title of the "angel of the Lord" is not used here, it is clear within this chapter that is Jesus Christ. First, "the Lord appeared unto him (i.e. Abraham)" (v. 1) followed by the immediate appearance of three men (v. 2). Abraham and Sarah both call him Lord, as well (v. 3) (v. 12). The Lord also knew Sarah had laughed at God's promise when she was not present (v. 15).

3. The Story of Abraham & Isaac -

Genesis 22:15-18

The angel of the Lord is speaking (verses 15-16) and yet verse 16 makes it clear that it is God who is speaking ("saith the LORD")! In verses 17-18 the angel of the Lord promises to do what only God can do.

4. The Story of Jacob -

Genesis 31:11-13

The angel of God (v.11) identifies Himself as God: "I am the God of Bethel" (v.13).

Genesis 32:24-32

Jacob wrestles with a man who he later identifies the place with the name "Peniel", which means he had seen God face to face (v. 30).

5. The Story of Joseph -

Genesis 48:14-16

When Jacob was blessing Joseph and his sons he mentions :The Angel which redeemed me from all evil" (v. 16). Now, last time I checked, but angels do not redeem anyone. They are simply guardians.

6. The Story of Moses -

Exodus 3:2-7

The angel of the Lord appeared to Moses out of the midst of a burning bush and identified Himself as God (verses 4 and 6) and as Lord (verses 4 and 7). See also Acts 7:30-32 where the angel of the Lord is identified as the Lord God.

Exodus 14:19-21

The angel of God does what only God can do (verses 19-20) and is identified with the glorious manifestation of God in the pillar of the cloud (verses 19-20). In verse 21 this angel is identified as "the LORD".

Exodus 23:20-23

This passage makes it clear that the Lord’s angel is much more than a mere angel; this angel is closely identified with God: Lord’s "name is in Him" (v.21, "name" referring to Lord's nature and character) and God’s people must "obey His voice" (v.21). Indeed, He has the authority to "pardon your transgressions" or not to pardon them, and who can forgive sins but God alone? Notice that the angel is distinct from God and sent by God. The LORD said, "Behold, I send an angel before thee." We are reminded of New Testament parallels as the Son was distinct from the Father and sent by the Father (John 3:17; etc.) and yet equal to the Father (John 5:18) (John 10:30).

7. The Story of Balaam -

Numbers 22:20-35

Now in the story of Balaam, we begin with God speaking directly to Balaam, then a transition from God to "angel of the Lord" So guess who was standing before Balaam? None other than Jesus Christ. The "angel of the LORD" is used many times in verses 23-26, and verses 31-35 and the LORD in verses 28-31. Then continuing in Chapter 23 God meets Balaam in verse 4 and the LORD is mentioned in verses 5 and 16. These titles are being used interchangeably.

8. The Story of Joshua -

Joshua 5:13-15

Again, although the "Angel of the Lord" is not mentioned here, Jesus did appear to Joshua in the form of a man. This man was worshiped by Joshua (v. 14) and this man declared that Joshua was standing on Holy ground (v. 15).

9. The Beginning Story of the Judges -

Judges 2:1-3

The angel of Lord says things that only God could say. God is the One who brought them into the land which He swore to give unto their fathers (v.1). God is the One who promised to never break His covenant (v.1).

10. The Story of Gideon -

Judges 6:11-24

As you follow this passage, pay close attention to who is speaking to Gideon: in verse 12 the angel of the Lord is speaking; in verse 14 the Lord is speaking; in verse 16 the Lord is speaking; in verse 20 the angel of God is speaking. Lord and the angel of Lord are one and the same.

11. The Story of Samson's Birth -

Judges 13:3-23

Note especially verses 17-18. Manoah said to the angel of the Lord, "What is Thy Name?" (v.17) and the angel of the Lord said, "Why asketh thou thus after My Name, seeing it is secret?" The word "secret" may be translated "wonderful." It is the same Hebrew word found in Isaiah 9:6 – "His Name shall be called wonderful." In Isaiah 9:6 the term is used as a name of Christ who is also called "the Mighty God." The fact that the Lord's angel was God was certainly known by Manoah. After the angel of the Lord appeared to him Manoah said, "We have seen God!" (v.22).

Conclusion:

The Angel of the Lord is also mentioned in the story of David, Isaiah, the Psalms, and Zechariah. So it is amazing to see how Jesus Christ being our eternal God was always present in the past, even revealing Himself within the sacred Scriptures of the Old Testament, too.

Part 2 - To see the next stage in my Explanation, click here on this spoiler button:

Spoiler
"Angel of the Lord" is an accurate description or title for Jesus in the Old Testament as stated in the KJV (King James Version).

Now, while Jesus was NOT an actual created being like an angel or anything silly like that, Jesus did have to hide His glory as God (who is spirit and who is eternal and uncreated). For just looking at the face of God would kill a flesh and blood human being (as Scripture says).

So Jesus put on an empty soulless shell of a body that comes from angels. Think of it like an angel suit. Jesus did not possess an angel in existence (who had a soul). No, no,no. Nor did Jesus create a new sentient being so as to co-mingle his mind with. Certainly not! Jesus is eternally God! Jesus's mind is His own! Jesus is the second person of the Godhead or the Trinity (Who is eternal and spirit and uncreated).

Anyways, God hiding His glorious presence is not a new thing in Scripture. God was within the pillar of fire by night and the pillar of cloud by day.

The only verse that this appears to contradict the idea that Jesus took on the nature of angels in the Old Testament is Hebrews 2:16. For it says,

"For verily he took not on him the nature of angels;
but he took on him the seed of Abraham. " (Hebrews 2:16).

While this appears to be a contradiction at first glance, the focus here is the Incarnation or Christ coming to this world to pay the price for our sin. It is saying He did not take on the nature of angels in the for our salvation (See: Hebrews 2:9) but He took on him the seed of Abraham (a physical flesh and blood body). This does not discount that Jesus might have taken on the nature of angels beforehand in the Old Testament (in being the "Angel of the Lord" or the "Messenger of the Lord."). In Hebrews 2: The author of Hebrews is not concerned with making exhaustive truth statements here, but He is specifically talking about Jesus being our Messiah or salvation within a flesh and blood body of a man. It would not be a contradiction if Jesus took on the nature of angels before He took on the seed of Abraham.

Only a person attempting to rip verses out of their context and focus a laser beam on certain verses will see otherwise. What folks sometimes fail to realize is that the Bible makes many supposed contradictory statements. But if a person is spiritual and they seek to harmonize God's Word by looking at the context, and by praying about it, then the supposed contradictions disappear. Those who want to see error in God's Word, will only see error (Where there is none).

Part 3 - To see the next stage in my Explanation, click here on this spoiler button:

Spoiler
Luke 20:36 says, "Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

Matthew 22:30 says, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

John 1:12 says, "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

Sons of God is a reference to angels in the OT. In the NT, it is generally a reference to believers (with John 1:12 being an exception). Matthew 22:20 says we will not be given into marriage because we will be like the angels of God in heaven. Luke 20:36 says that we believers will not die anymore because we will be like the angels. This implies angels are immortal. Matthew 22:20 says we will be like the angels. So when the Pre-Trib Rapture talks about how this mortal must put on immortality, it is in reference to putting on the spiritual angelic bodies that are immortal.

Part 4 - To see the next stage in my Explanation, click here on this spoiler button:

Spoiler
The Rapture and the Final Flesh and Blood Body Resurrection is Glorification.
Glorification is God taking us home.
This is a part of salvation that God does 100%.
This is when the body of Christ (the Bride) will rise to meet the Lord in the air. This Glorification includes receiving new heavenly bodies like that of angels (Hence, why John 1:12 says that those who received Him [i.e. Jesus] gave he power to become the sons of God; Sons of God was a reference to angels in the Old Testament; For this mortal must put on immortality). Yes, it is true we will also receive a physical flesh and blood body like Jesus one day, as well. But the first stage of Glorification is a special event of being with Christ (with Him being in His physical body) up in Heaven. It is the marriage of Christ to the bride (i.e. His faithful church).

Part 5 - To see the final stage in my Explanation, click here on this spoiler button:

Spoiler
So seeing believers will take on the nature of angels, it makes sense that Jesus at one point in time took on the nature of angels, too. This obviously was not in the Incarnation. Hebrews 2 makes it clear that Jesus did not take on the nature of angels in order to redeems us with His death and resurrection. But it makes sense that Christ is the head of everything. That if we had angelic bodies, then Christ would have had one at some point in time, too. Does Christ still have an angelic body along with his flesh and blood body? I don't know. What I do know is that Jesus did appear in the Old Testament under the title: "The Angel of the Lord." This ties it all together. Both the Old and the New.

Jerry Shugart

So Jesus put on an empty soulless shell of a body that comes from angels.

The Scriptures reveal that He was made lower than angels:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

Instead of his body putting on an empty shell of a body which comes from angels He was made like his human brethren "in all things" (Heb.2:17).

Jason0047

The Scriptures reveal that He was made lower than angels:

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

Instead of his body putting on an empty shell of a body which comes from angels He was made like his human brethren "in all things" (Heb.2:17).

Right, In the Incarnation He was made lower than the angels. In the Incarnation: Jesus took on only flesh and blood of a man that came from the genetics of Mary (and not a nature that was from angels). This would not be contradictory to Hebrews 2 if He already took on the nature of angels long beforehand for a different purpose or reason. Hebrews 2:7, Hebrews 2:9, and Hebrews 2:16 is in reference to the Incarnation and not of His life before that point. There are many seemingly contradictory statements made in the Bible. That does not mean that they are contradictions.

Jason0047

But you said that the Lord Jesus put on an empty soulless shell of a body that comes from angels

This would be long before the Incarnation; Hence, why He was able to make pre-incarnate appearances under the title: "The Angel of the Lord" or the "Messenger of the Lord." (Note: The word "angel" can mean "messenger.").

Side Note:

It appears you did not read my full and entire explanation and this is why you are confused, as I knew you would be. If you were to read the explanation, you would have got it; Hence, this is the reason why I wanted to explain it to you in progressive parts.

Jerry Shugart

This would be long before the Incarnation; Hence, why He was able to make pre-incarnate appearances under the title: "The Angel of the Lord" or the "Messenger of the Lord." (Note: The word "angel" can mean "messenger.").

When those in the Body of Christ will be caught up at the rapture they will put on bodies just like the body of the Lord Jesus (Phil.3:21).

And you said that when they are caught up then they will receive heavenly bodies like that of angels:

This is when the body of Christ (the Bride) will rise to meet the Lord in the air. This Glorification includes receiving new heavenly bodies like that of angels

According to you those in the Body of Christ will put on bodies like the angels and since their bodies will be like the Lord Jesus' body then according to your theory His body will also be like the bodies of angels.

You don't even understand that He was made like His human brethren "in all things" (Heb.2:17).

You are totally confused!

Jason0047

When those in the Body of Christ will be caught up at the rapture they will put on bodies just like the body of the Lord Jesus (Phil.3:21).

And you said that when they are caught up then they will receive heavenly bodies like that of angels:

1 Corinthians 15:44 says that in the believer's resurrection, it is sown a natural body, but it is raise a spiritual body.

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. ..." (1 Corinthians 15:44).​

1 Corinthians 15 also says flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." (1 Corinthians 15:50).​

In Matthew 22, we learn that in the resurrection, we are as the angels of God in heaven.

"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22:30).​

In Luke 20, in the resurrection, we are equal unto the angels.

"Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection." (Luke 20:36).​

For we have born the image of the earthy, but we also must bear the image of the heavenly.

"And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly." (1 Corinthians 15:49).​

Yet, the Bible says that Jesus forever lives to make intercession for us.

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25).​

The Bible tells us in Jesus's own words that He is alive forever more.

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore," (Revelation 1:18).​

We know that Jesus ascended to the Father sometime shortly after His resurrection (See John 20:17).

After Jesus returned from His ascension to the Father, He visited his disciples and told them that he was not a spirit and that he had flesh and bones.

"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." (Luke 24:39).​

So Scripture is clear. We will have a spiritual body type resurrection to begin with (i.e. the Pre-Trib Rapture), and Jesus will always have his flesh and blood body.

So how do we reconcile Philippians 3:21 in light of these truths within Scripture?

Let's read it starting at verse 20.

20 "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." (Philippians 3:20-21).​

Sounds like a contradiction, right? Verse 20 gives us the impression that we are in heaven because Paul's conversation is in heaven, and we are looking for Jesus, and then in verse 21, he quickly switches to talking about how our bodies will be changed to be like Christ's body. Sounds like the Rapture, right? Not exactly.

First, the word "flesh" is mentioned 3 times in the beginning of the chapter (See Philippians 3:2-4).

Second, Paul says that he might know the power of Christ's resurrection.

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" (Philippians 3:10).​

Christ's resurrection was a physical one and not a spiritual one.

Paul says that he might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

"If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead." (Philippians 3:11).​

So Philippians 3:21 is not in reference to the Rapture, but it is in reference to the flesh and blood body resurrection of the DEAD that takes place LATER (after the Rapture).

The Rapture is the taking up of both the LIVING and the DEAD. So it would not be accurate to say that it is the Resurrection of the DEAD.

Note: Jesus is the exception to the rule on 1 Corinthians 15:50. For the context is about believers inheriting the Kingdom and not Jesus.

You said:
According to you those in the Body of Christ will put on bodies like the angels and since their bodies will be like the Lord Jesus' body then according to your theory His body will also be like the bodies of angels.

There are two types of resurrections (each in two phases) for believers.

There are two types of resurrections (each in two phases) for believers.

#1. A Spiritual resurrection to Heaven (with the Pre-Trib Rapture (1 Corinthians 15:51-53) (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) (Luke 12:40), and the Mid-Trib Rapture (Luke 21:28) (Luke 17:31-37) (Matthew 24:15-22).

#2. A flesh and blood body resurrection of the dead (Before the Millennium (Revelation 20:4), and then another one at the Judgment or after it, which is then followed by the beginning of the reign of Christ with His faithful ones upon the New Earth for all eternity (Revelation 20:5)).​

You said:
You don't even understand that He was made like His human brethren "in all things" (Heb.2:17).

Again, the word "like" in Hebrews 2:17 suggests that Jesus was made LIKE unto his brethren in all things. Which things? Well, Jesus had a flesh and blood body like they did. Jesus also was limited in knowledge like them (at times), as well. But this was not always the case. Jesus also exhibited knowledge that was divine. Jesus also had power as God during His earthly ministry, and Jesus was worshiped as GOD. So... no. He was not exactly like unto His brethren "in all things." It does not say he was like unto his brethren in all things "EXACTLY." It says, "LIKE." The word "like" does not mean an exact replica or photocopy or clone.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

1 Corinthians 15:44 says that in the believer's resurrection, it is sown a natural body, but it is raise a spiritual body.

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. ..." (1 Corinthians 15:44).​

What do you think that Paul means when he says that at the resurrection the believers will have spiritual bodies?

And what kind of body do you think that the Lord Jesus had before he was born of Mary?

Jason0047

What do you think that Paul means when he says that at the resurrection the believers will have spiritual bodies?

A spiritual body is your spirit. We will receive new spirits or new spiritual bodies.
Sown a natural body, and raised a spiritual body.
Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God (which is in regards to us entering Heaven and not an Earthly Kingdom of God later, i.e. the New Earth).

You said:
And what kind of body do you think that the Lord Jesus had before he was born of Mary?

This was already explained in the first two spoiler buttons in Post #87 on page 6.

Jason0047

There are two types of resurrections (each in two phases) for believers:

#1. A Spiritual resurrection to Heaven (with the Pre-Trib Rapture (1 Corinthians 15:51-53) (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18) (Luke 12:40), and the Mid-Trib Rapture (Luke 21:28) (Luke 17:31-37) (Matthew 24:15-22).

#2. A flesh and blood body resurrection of the dead (Before the Millennium (Revelation 20:4), and then another one at the Judgment or after it, which is then followed by the beginning of the reign of Christ with His faithful ones upon the New Earth for all eternity (Revelation 20:5)).

Jason0047

So are you saying that the bodies in which Christians will be resurrected will have no substance? Please define what you think a "spiritual body" is like.

Do you not know that the two angels (Who are spirit beings), that one of them was able to physically grab ahold of Lot?

Are you not aware that angels were able to eat the food given to him by Abraham?
Remember, there were three strangers that visited Abraham and he served them food, and they ate.

Are you not aware that fallen angels are able to possess humans (Meaning they can physically effect them in a bad way)?

"and whenever it seizes him, it slams him to the ground and he foams at the mouth, and grinds his teeth and stiffens out. I told Your disciples to cast it out, and they could not do it." (Mark 9:18).

Do you not know that Moses face shined when He was talking with GOD?

Moses was physically effected by GOD.