ECT Have You Heard? There is Scripture That Proves Two Different Creations!

iamaberean

The standard response to the question "Why doesn't Gen 1 and Gen 2 speak identically about creation?" is "It is, but in a different way".

My take on this is "Not true".

What is yours? I ask because this forum is for those that have really studied God's word.

Shubee

Genesis 1 and 2 are merely dissimilar creation accounts. This isn't all that unusual. There are two alternative scenarios that span world history from the time of Daniel the prophet till the end of the world and there are three possible endtime scenarios depicted in the book of Revelation.

Last edited:

iamaberean

I just know that someone else has read the same scriptures that I have, but can't bring themselves to accept the facts.

Open up and join me in this love of truth.

iamaberean

:AMR:

Sounds like a weird answer to an even weirder question. Why would you expect Genesis 1 and 2 to give identical recountings?

I just accept it as being different, because it is. You accept it as being the same, even though it is entirely different.

If you want me to, I'll explain step by step.

Shubee

:AMR:

Why would you expect Genesis 1 and 2 to give identical recountings?
You're not understanding what has been said. The two accounts contain minor discrepancies.

The first account has plants created on day 3 and man created on day 6. The second creation account has man created first, then vegetation.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just accept it as being different, because it is. You accept it as being the same, even though it is entirely different.

If you want me to, I'll explain step by step.
They're different. They're not entirely different.
You're not understanding what has been said. The two accounts contain minor discrepancies.

The first account has plants created on day 3 and man created on day 6. The second creation account has man created first, then vegetation.
OK.

Can you put a "therefore" on the end of that? Most of the time, we get posts like this and the implied conclusion is: Therefore, evolution.

Shubee

This isn't all that unusual. There are two alternative scenarios that span world history from the time of Daniel the prophet till the end of the world and there are three possible endtime scenarios depicted in the book of Revelation.

There are many riddles in the Scriptures. See, for example, Contradiction: Who Incited David to Count the Fighting Men of Israel—God or Satan?

iamaberean

This is a non sequitur. Non-identical recountings are not sufficient to say there is confusion.

Gen 1 God created with input from angels.
Gen 2 LORD God alone created Adam from the earth.

Gen 1 God created them, male and female
Gen 2 LORD God created Adam from dust and later on Eve from his bone

Gen 1 God told mankind to go and replenish the earth
Gen 2 LORD God put Adam in a garden

Gen 1 God created the beasts of the earth
Gen 2 LORD God formed every beast of the field

Gen 1 speaks of filling the earth with people, beast, fish and trees for meat.
Gen 2 speaks of placing a man named Adam in a garden called Eden to dress it and keep it. Then LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them:

Gen 1 speaks of earth and Gen 2 speaks of a field, a place for domestic animals and then, after looking for a help meet from the females God created in Gen 1 and not finding one, he took a rid from Adam and created Eve.

Entirely different type of people, plants and animals in Gen 1 and Gen 2.

Did you also note, and understand the difference of God in Gen 1 and LORD God in Gen 2?

One has to understand these things or there is confusion, since they can not explain the differences with scripture.

One can have an opinion, but that doesn’t make it true!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gen 1 God created with input from angels. Gen 2 LORD God alone created Adam from the earth.
No such differences are specified.

Gen 1 God created them, male and female. Gen 2 LORD God created Adam from dust and later on Eve from his bone
Does that confuse you?

Gen 1 God told mankind to go and replenish the earthGen 2 LORD God put Adam in a garden
Yes. And?

Gen 1 God created the beasts of the earth Gen 2 LORD God formed every beast of the field
Are you going to continue like this?

Gen 1 speaks of filling the earth with people, beast, fish and trees for meat. Gen 2 speaks of placing a man named Adam in a garden called Eden to dress it and keep it. Then LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them:
:up:

Gen 1 speaks of earth and Gen 2 speaks of a field, a place for domestic animals and then, after looking for a help meet from the females God created in Gen 1 and not finding one, he took a rid from Adam and created Eve.
Uh-huh.

Entirely different type of people, plants and animals in Gen 1 and Gen 2.
Because you say so?

Did you also note, and understand the difference of God in Gen 1 and LORD God in Gen 2?
Care to elucidate?

One has to understand these things or there is confusion, since they can not explain the differences with scripture.
What's to explain? :idunno:

One can have an opinion, but that does not make it true.

iamaberean

To some difference in scripture makes no difference. To others, myself included, to find that the Word of God is not a mystery if one is willing to search for understanding. I'm sure there are many other scriptures that I have not gotten the full understanding to, but I will continue searching.

For those that understanding is important to you, may God bless you!

iamaberean

I watched a video of professor explaining the God head. He was married to a Jewish woman that had told him that 'their are many gods, but only one Jehovah God'.

When we see LORD God in scripture it is the one and only Jehovah God.

iamaberean

In the garden of Eden the trees represent people and in the tree of good and evil, was a child of the devil, who was called the serpent in Gen.