ECT We have no will of our own ??????

Truster

We also have choice to follow Him. What do you mean by "angels have choice to follow Him but we don't"? We also have choice. If we don't follow God then we follow the rebel Angels (satan).

God created us with free will, because God doesn't want ROBOT(s) to be His friend. If God created us and we have no free will, then we are same as ROBOT. God wants us to became His friend by our full will and conscience.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Your will is free to sin and does so in intent, thought, word and deed.

Truster

Yeah, true. One of the intent is to follow God or follow Satan. Then how can the thread starter saying we have no choice?

"There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after Elohim".

Which part of none is giving you problems?

Truster

The only people who think they have escaped Satans grip by the exercise of their will and are "following God" are those whom Satan has fooled and guess what? Satan is a messenger from Elohim. Neither the holy angels or the fallen angels have free will. They are all messengers. They all do His will. Men are all subject to the will of Elohim either through Satan or by and through the Eternal Son.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
We also have choice to follow Him. What do you mean by "angels have choice to follow Him but we don't"? We also have choice. If we don't follow God then we follow the rebel Angels (satan).

God created us with free will, because God doesn't want ROBOT(s) to be His friend. If God created us and we have no free will, then we are same as ROBOT. God wants us to became His friend by our full will and conscience.

I not only agree with you Osw , it's completely biblical .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, true. One of the intent is to follow God or follow Satan. Then how can the thread starter saying we have no choice?

Whoa Osw , I started this thread to counter those who claim we don't have a choice to follow Zhim . They understand that God does everything for them , and that we do absolutely nothing .

I understand we have very few choices in this world that are truly free . One of them is who or what we will surrender our life and will over to .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
There is false understanding among some , that we have no will of our own . That if we are one of the called out ones , God does everything for us , we have no choice to choose Him .

So if this is true , how were the Angels , created beings , who's only purpose is to serve God and mankind , able to " choose " to rebel against God ?

As the result of their choice , a third were removed from the presence of God . Why would Angels have a choice to follow Him , but we don't ?

Bumped for Osw

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You're in the wrong place.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Truster won't debate , only personal attacks and misrepresentation and name calling . if you don't accept he gets special Revelations directly from the Spirit of Christ , that are not Scriptural , he only responds with personal attacks .

Not only in the wrong place , but wrong weaponry . Beware Osw.

Truster

Truster won't debate , only personal attacks and misrepresentation and name calling . if you don't accept he gets special Revelations directly from the Spirit of Christ , that are not Scriptural , he only responds with personal attacks .

Not only in the wrong place , but wrong weaponry . Beware Osw.

The truth is not to be debated. Messiah is the truth personified and denial of truth is a denial of Him.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The truth is not to be debated. Messiah is the truth personified and denial of truth is a denial of Him.

It's not a debate , it's supposed to be iron sharpening iron .

I put my understandings on the table to be tested and hopefully , someone can bless me with a better understanding , so I may know Jesus better .

And you should also put your understandings on the table to be tested that maybe you might be blessed with a better understanding .

But if we can't be honest with ourselves , it's all for not . I present solid facts about how the Salvation journey begins . And because you can't replace my understanding with a better understanding , you misrepresent , personal attack , and call names . Is that really the way you want God to see you .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is false understanding among some , that we have no will of our own . That if we are one of the called out ones , God does everything for us , we have no choice to choose Him .

So if this is true , how were the Angels , created beings , who's only purpose is to serve God and mankind , able to " choose " to rebel against God ?

As the result of their choice , a third were removed from the presence of God . Why would Angels have a choice to follow Him , but we don't ?
We do have a will of our own insofar as we can choose to do or not do the things that are within our capability.
Which is really no different in principle that GOD can choose to do or not do the things that within HIS capability.

glorydaz

"There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after Elohim".

Which part of none is giving you problems?

Romans 3:10-11 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.​

Truster should read the Scripture this was taken from. Then he might not keep using it incorrectly.

Psalm 14 and Psalm 53 both speak of the fool who has said in his heart there is no God. Those workers of iniquity. "God is in the generation of the righteous".​

As for seeking after God....

Gen. 4:25-26 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. 26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
We do have a will of our own insofar as we can choose to do or not do the things that are within our capability.
Which is really no different in principle that GOD can choose to do or not do the things that within HIS capability.

What is your point exactly ?

ttruscott

I'm questioning those who say we don't have any will of our own , to the point we aren't even capable of choosing to follow Christ . They say God does everything for us .

My question is , that if the angels in heaven God created could choose to rebel against Him , why wouldn't the called out ones have the same capability , to either follow Him or rebel against Him ?

How do people come to the conclusion we have no choice to follow Him or not ?

I believe it is because 1. they believe that we are created at conception or at birth and 2. we are born sinners enslaved to sin so there is no time or place for us to have a will free of sin.

Since I reject the created on earth theory of mankind, I believe all beings created in the image of GOD (yes, angels too) were created at the same time with a free will in the spirit world before the creation of the physical universe. I believe that we all had an equal ability and opportunity to CHOOSE to become either perfectly eternally holy and righteous or to become perfectly eternally evil in HIS sight.

By our free will all of creation was separated into:
the elect, those who accepted YHWH's claims to be our GOD and put their faith in HIS Son as saviour and were chosen to be
HIS Bride under the promise of salvation from any and all future sin;

the reprobate non-elect who chose to put their faith in the idea that YHWH was a liar and a false god driven by the power of evil (thus becoming eternally evil by this blasphemy of the Spirit); condemned for non-belief already, Jn 3:18.

and the sinful elect (lost sheep, sinful good seed) who became sinful in rebellion against their GOD probably over the issue of the judgement of the non-elect which would have been the next order of business after all choices were made but which was postponed because the sinful good seed would be pulled up with the tares if the judgement was not postponed. These are the believers who are sinful but not condemned because they are under the promise of election, mentioned in Jn 3:18.

Since these are the sinful elect spirits sown (not created, the devil sows also) by the Son of Man into the world Matt 13:36-39, we have no free will until our rebirth frees us from the enslavement of the addiction to evil but our fate was self chosen by us and now we live lives predestined to conform to our choices and sinfulness so as to have the election promise of salvation redeem us the best way possible.