ECT What is the Will of God . . .

Rosenritter

Rosenritter,

I have repeatedly asked you if you were born Again. That is an easy question for you to answer. Why don't you give it??? . . Or maybe you can't because you aren't???

If you aren't then what am I discussing with?

When did you ask this?

Do you mean in the sense that Jesus used the phrase when speaking to Nicodemus?

John 3:6-8 KJV
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Or do you mean in the sense spoken of by Peter?

1 Peter 1:22-23 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

As Peter speaks of being "born again" by the word of God, symbolically pointing forward to our future change when we will be changed to spirit and as the angels in heaven, then I can answer yes. As to when Jesus speaks of that literal fulfillment of our future change when as Spirit we can move as the wind as it goes invisibly where it will, the answer is "not yet" but rather at the same time as the rest of the saints of God, including Abraham, David, John, Paul, and many others all together.

Hebrews 11:39-40 KJV
(39) And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
(40) God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Cross Reference

When did you ask this?

Do you mean in the sense that Jesus used the phrase when speaking to Nicodemus?

John 3:6-8 KJV
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Or do you mean in the sense spoken of by Peter?

1 Peter 1:22-23 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

As Peter speaks of being "born again" by the word of God, symbolically pointing forward to our future change when we will be changed to spirit and as the angels in heaven, then I can answer yes. As to when Jesus speaks of that literal fulfillment of our future change when as Spirit we can move as the wind as it goes invisibly where it will, the answer is "not yet" but rather at the same time as the rest of the saints of God, including Abraham, David, John, Paul, and many others all together.

Hebrews 11:39-40 KJV
(39) And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
(40) God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Ok. That obfuscation is all I need to conclude you are not a Christian or, at best, a memmber of a Christian cult. Which is it? I shudder to think it is by design you leave yourself in that condition..

Rosenritter

Ok. That obfuscation is all I need to conclude you are not a Christian or, at best, a memmber of a Christian cult. Which is it? I shudder to think it is by design you leave yourself in that condition..

Then you are reaching for ridiculous accusations, presumably to avoid the force of the scriptural evidence. I used no obfuscation at all, clearly defining both usages of the term from scripture and answering each for each instance.

On the other hand, you did employ obfuscation by not defining the meaning of your term or its context. By your own measure, shall I doubt the genuineness of your Christianity? You haven't even answered my question as to your context for the question!

John 3:8 KJV

John 20:26 KJV
(26) And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Can you do that yet? Better yet, if you are "born again" in that sense just show me by appearing here and saying hello to my family. I speak in jest: I don't think that you can.

And while we are at it, may I inquire how you manged to corrupt the posting of scripture earlier and managed to label it as "KJV?" Please tell me that was somehow an innocent mistake. I wouldn't like to think that was a calculated deception. Since you leveled an accusation and character assault, perhaps you should explain yourself here as well?

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Then you are reaching for ridiculous accusations, presumably to avoid the force of the scriptural evidence. I used no obfuscation at all, clearly defining both usages of the term from scripture and answering each for each instance.

On the other hand, you did employ obfuscation by not defining the meaning of your term or its context. By your own measure, shall I doubt the genuineness of your Christianity? You haven't even answered my question as to your context for the question!

John 3:8 KJV

John 20:26 KJV
(26) And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Can you do that yet? Better yet, if you are "born again" in that sense just show me by appearing here and saying hello to my family. I speak in jest: I don't think that you can.

And while we are at it, may I inquire how you manged to corrupt the posting of scripture earlier and managed to label it as "KJV?" Please tell me that was somehow an innocent mistake. I wouldn't like to think that was a calculated deception. Since you leveled an accusation and character assault, perhaps you should explain yourself here as well?

I want to say it but my indwelling Divine DNA sez, let him be.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

You presume much on what you willfully ignore and mis-represent. In other words you are wilfully 'screwed up'.

Bye, bye.

It seems to me that the one who loses his argument on scripture and then attempts to distract from his loss that "the other guy must be in a cult" is the one who is willfully screwing up. False accusation is a mark of that which God hates, and the character of the evil one.

Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV
(16) These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
(17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
(18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
(19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Cross Reference

It seems to me that the one who loses his argument on scripture and then attempts to distract from his loss that "the other guy must be in a cult" is the one who is willfully screwing up. False accusation is a mark of that which God hates, and the character of the evil one.

Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV
(16) These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
(17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
(18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
(19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Remember that when you hit bottom.

Cross Reference

The will of God from Paul. . . .

"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you", Galatians 4:19 (KJV)