ECT WHY IS ADAM LEFT OUT LEFT OUT OF HEB 11 ??

eleos

Hi to all and Heb 11:4 begins with Abel and leaves out ADAM !!

Why ?

DID Adam not have faith ?

What say you ??

dan p

Because the "subject of conversation" is about the faith of Abel Enoch and Noah ... just because Adam is not mentioned here does not at all refer to Adam having or not having faith .... it's just not being talked about in this passage(s).

DAN P

Because the "subject of conversation" is about the faith of Abel Enoch and Noah ... just because Adam is not mentioned here does not at all refer to Adam having or not having faith .... it's just not being talked about in this passage(s).

Hi and I say Adam had FAITH , as God made COATS for them to wear , that showed the ATONEMENT for the first time and those sins were PAID for after Jesus death , Heb 9:15 !!

dan p

Truster

At the point when Adam became a living soul, he was endowed with all the communicable attributes of the Eternal Almighty. This included trust(faith) This trust was not comunicated as grace to a guilty sinner it was communicated in perfection with no need to grow.

All those in Hebrews 11 were granted grace and trust as gifts that would need to grow and so the exploits referred to in Hebrews 11 records the growth and completion of the trust.

DAN P

Hi and I say Adam had FAITH , as God made COATS for them to wear , that showed the ATONEMENT for the first time and those sins were PAID for after Jesus death , Heb 9:15 !!

dan p

Hi and whether he , Adam is mention it is hard not to see that Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT !!

Christ made COATS and SKINS for them to wear and that MEANT , SACRIFICE and it shows that Adam and Eve's sins were covered and all SINS from Adam and all those committed under the Old Covenant and Heb 9:15 is the proof !!

I believe that the covering of the COATS and SKINS was a type of the ATONEMENT !!

In Rom 5:14 Death REIGNED from Adam to Moses , so what was the GOSPEL at that time ??

We know from 1 Cor 13:13 , that mentions FAITH , HOPE and LOVE only Love will remain as , our HOPE is God will be REALIZED and FAITH will be made SIGHT , when we see Christ and only LOVE remains !!

Here is another thing when I look up Gen 3:21 !!
The HEBREW word MADE is in the Hebrew IMPERFECT TENSE which means Christ only made COATS and SKINS and then stopped that practice !!

dan p

Last edited:

iamaberean

Since Eve was the mother of all living i believe Adam was the Father of all living.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Living soul is what we call the Holy Ghost. This living soul was another difference between creation of Adam and the creation of mankind in Gen 1.

DAN P

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Living soul is what we call the Holy Ghost. This living soul was another difference between creation of Adam and the creation of mankind in Gen 1.

Hi and in Gen 2:7 the Hebrew word BREATHED / APH is in the Hebrew IMPERFECT TENSE and means a single type action !!

Does this means God ONLY did this n action ONE TIME ONLY !!

What say you ??

dan p

Hi to all and Heb 11:4 begins with Abel and leaves out ADAM !!

Why ?

DID Adam not have faith ?

What say you ??

dan p

Hi DanP: I do not know why ADAM was LEFT OUT, God does not tell me. However, The only reason Cain was mentioned was to draw attention to His poor selection for a sacrifice.

While Adam fell and brought mankind down with him, He showed his faith in GOD by passing The ritual of Sacrifice on to his sons, Cain and Abel. This is seen in later Isaiah where Hezekiah did not pass the WORD of GOD onto his son (the Worst King of all Judea) Manasseh.

Blade

DAN P

Hi and whether he , Adam is mention it is hard not to see that Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT !!

Christ made COATS and SKINS for them to wear and that MEANT , SACRIFICE and it shows that Adam and Eve's sins were covered and all SINS from Adam and all those committed under the Old Covenant and Heb 9:15 is the proof !!

I believe that the covering of the COATS and SKINS was a type of the ATONEMENT !!

In Rom 5:14 Death REIGNED from Adam to Moses , so what was the GOSPEL at that time ??

We know from 1 Cor 13:13 , that mentions FAITH , HOPE and LOVE only Love will remain as , our HOPE is God will be REALIZED and FAITH will be made SIGHT , when we see Christ and only LOVE remains !!

Here is another thing when I look up Gen 3:21 !!
The HEBREW word MADE is in the Hebrew IMPERFECT TENSE which means Christ only made COATS and SKINS and then stopped that practice !!

dan p

Hi and here is another point that I did not mention !!

When Adam and Eve ate of the fruit they tried to cover the SIN by clothing themselves by clothing themselves with FIG LEAVES ( Gen 3:7 ) which all sinful man do !!

God's way is to eventually die to save us all and be clothed by His RIGHTEOUSNESS !!

dan p