Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is amazing to me and it's the best map and/or depiction of flat earth I've seen since starting flat earth research 3 months ago. The image shows exactly where all of the bases are around the fake continent of Antarctica.

We can see that they form a CIRCLE AROUND what we call earth. We are surrounded by an ice wall and frozen land beyond the wall all the way around. There could be hundreds or thousands of miles of frozen land beyond the "Antarctic Circle".

I simply have to have this on every page until somebody can prove the map wrong. The image can be enlarged and was in some previous posts a few pages back. Deception Station is the 7th one down the list on the left hand side. I wonder who owns that one? Most of the other bases show the country of the base.
26994200_1551548338292494_5859730953352491045_n.jpg

5ac5d2cd67e50_ff52eb66fe9b40a47e77a615914d5a2b1.jpg.01fe86cf659978e62aa54a8cdcf3ca23.jpg

5ac5acd39035a_0de3fee11ba2db0f8b1a449e7ff078d81.jpg.6e25437c927be4f38836f8add43afb89.jpg

cropped-img_81686.jpeg

1 Samuel 2:8-10 KJV
-

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

10 The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

Isaiah 66:1 KJV -

Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Matthew 24:24-42 KJV -
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From Video Description : 22 mile high altitude balloon footage taken at "sunset" time lapse.
Please research Flat Earth: 1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscope’s always remain level throughout worldwide aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite earths travel through space
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often does not coincide with suns directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satalites
9 . Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. The Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lots of people have become aware of the topic of the Nephilim and the passages of Genesis 6, etc., over the last several years, yet a lot of these people are still quite opposed to even investigating the Flat Earth subject. Let's explore this, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.