ECT Was Nicodemus a believer unto redemption before the cross?

Cross Reference

Example from the OT: "I know my redeemer lives". Job wrote that.

I feel safe in assuming Nicodemus believed Job by faith and bringing the substance of it with him when he came to Jesus in John 3. However, How could it be an actuality in his life and not be born again as the means for understanding? “Faith” was all there was until Jesus put "legs" on it. That said, “”faith being from/of a Divine Nature does not require a divine nature to demonstrate it. Abraham proved that by his faith required of God when sacrificing Isaac. God said to Abraham: “Now I know your faith” and withheld his hand.
God gave each one born into this world a measure of faith to believe Him when the test /temptation comes purposed to reveal one's righteousness/allegiance to God.. Assuming righteousness, one will always choose Him to whatever degree of faith he possesses, before the cross was this was well. However, righteousness from man before the cross could only end with the promise of "redemption w/salvation" to await Jesus emancipating them when He descended into the "abode of the dead", "Hades", "Abraham's Bosom" upon His death on the cross that would send Him there by being falsely accused of sin. However, once again can we understand that Death could not hold because of a lie. Jesus descended into the grave and by the fact of His victory over “temptation/law of the flesh unto His death” could He now place His Spirit INTO each righteous soul awaiting His arrival to be set free. On the third He arose and brought them out within. Again by Job: I know my redeemer lives". He was correct.

Nicodemus had no incling as to the Glory that awaited him until that nite when Jesus would give him the reason "why". Because it was Jesus, Nicodemus never again had the question of "why"/how-come? He followed Jesus thereafter and even helped to bury Him. When Nicodemus died he entered directly into the “Glorious Presence of God in Heaven”. . . . . No more: "God's holding tank", "Hades", "the "abode of the dead", "Abraham's bosom" for a dead righteous man.. Jesus indeed, won the victory!

DAN P

Example from the OT: "I know my redeemer lives". Job wrote that.

I feel safe in assuming Nicodemus believed Job by faith and bringing the substance of it with him when he came to Jesus in John 3. However, How could it be an actuality in his life and not be born again as the means for understanding? “Faith” was all there was until Jesus put "legs" on it. That said, “”faith being from/of a Divine Nature does not require a divine nature to demonstrate it. Abraham proved that by his faith required of God when sacrificing Isaac. God said to Abraham: “Now I know your faith” and withheld his hand.
God gave each one born into this world a measure of faith to believe Him when the test /temptation comes purposed to reveal one's righteousness/allegiance to God.. Assuming righteousness, one will always choose Him to whatever degree of faith he possesses, before the cross was this was well. However, righteousness from man before the cross could only end with the promise of "redemption w/salvation" to await Jesus emancipating them when He descended into the "abode of the dead", "Hades", "Abraham's Bosom" upon His death on the cross that would send Him there by being falsely accused of sin. However, once again can we understand that Death could not hold because of a lie. Jesus descended into the grave and by the fact of His victory over “temptation/law of the flesh unto His death” could He now place His Spirit INTO each righteous soul awaiting His arrival to be set free. On the third He arose and brought them out within. Again by Job: I know my redeemer lives". He was correct.

Nicodemus had no incling as to the Glory that awaited him until that nite when Jesus would give him the reason "why". Because it was Jesus, Nicodemus never again had the question of "why"/how-come? He followed Jesus thereafter and even helped to bury Him. When Nicodemus died he entered directly into the “Glorious Presence of God in Heaven”. . . . . No more: "God's holding tank", "Hades", "the "abode of the dead", "Abraham's bosom" for a dead righteous man.. Jesus indeed, won the victory!

Hi and in John 3:12 , Jesus says to Nicodemus , a Pharisees , he did not understand the phrase : BORN OF WATER and of the Spirit , Jesus said , If I have told you earthly things , and ye believe not , HOW shall you believe , if I tell you heavenly things ??

Born again belongs to Israel ans we are a new CREATURE in Christ as written in 2 Cor 5:17 !!

dan p