ECT The word of God is perfect

RealityJerk

Reread my post. Jesus Christ quoted scripture.

You're ignoring what I'm saying. The fact Jesus quoted scripture, doesn't imply that all scripture holds equal authority or is infallible. Christ knows what is true and what isn't. He highlights that which is righteous and good and that which isn't, for His children. The Garden Of Eden, contained both good and bad fruit. Fruit to life, and fruit to death. A tree of life and a tree that leads to eternal death. So, if you don't have the spirit of God in you, if you're not born again in Jesus Christ, the bible will kill you.

oatmeal

You're ignoring what I'm saying. The fact Jesus quoted scripture, doesn't imply that all scripture holds equal authority or is infallible. Christ knows what is true and what isn't. He highlights that which is righteous and good and that which isn't, for His children. The Garden Of Eden, contained both good and bad fruit. Fruit to life, and fruit to death. A tree of life and a tree that leads to eternal death. So, if you don't have the spirit of God in you, if you're not born again in Jesus Christ, the bible will kill you.

It is written

Deuteronomy 32:4 "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."

Psalm 12:6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

II Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Psalm 119:138 Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.

Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Last edited: