ECT The word of God is perfect

oatmeal

God's word, God's logos, the written logos is perfect.

God is perfect, thus everything God does is perfect.

Therefore His written logos is perfect.

Not only is the entire written logos of God perfect but so is every word in the written logos of God perfect.

And the order of every word in the written word is perfect.

Since God's word is perfect, there are no contradictions in God's word. If there appears to be it is man's ignorance and his private interpretation that is to blame. II Peter 1:20

For is was given to men because holy men of God were moved by the Holy Spirit to communicate it to us.

However, there is a related question. Are all copies of the original word of God perfect?

By the original word of God, I am referring to that which the holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, that which is "given by inspiration of God" II Peter 1:21, and II Timothy 3:16

II Peter 1:21

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

II Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Are any copies or translations or versions perfect?

I believe we can attain knowing the intent of God's word to us, in spite of having imperfect copies and translations and versions etc.

II Timothy 2:15

What say you?

DAN P

Not only is the entire written logos of God perfect but so is every word in the written logos of God perfect.

Since God's word is perfect, there are no contradictions in God's word. If there appears to be it is man's ignorance and his private interpretation that is to blame. II Peter 1:20

For is was given to men because holy men of God were moved by the Holy Spirit to communicate it to us.

However, there is a related question. Are all copies of the original word of God perfect?

By the original word of God, I am referring to that which the holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, that which is "given by inspiration of God" II Peter 1:21, and II Timothy 3:16

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I believe we can attain knowing the intent of God's word to us, in spite of having imperfect copies and translations and versions etc.

What say you?

Hi and translations are NOT INSPIRED and neither are Greek dictionaries and God did not make any mistakes in the fulfilled word as written in Col 1:25 and there is NOT DOUBLE INSPIRATION !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned

What say you?

I think God spends more time keeping people out rather than the ever popular begging people to come in. This can be the only reason He allowed the mistranslating of the most important word in the original Greek texts. It's a stumbling block that will cause men to stumble. Yes the Greek texts are as close to a perfect message we will ever get from God . Unfortunately , the English will not provide that same message .

oatmeal

Hi and translations are NOT INSPIRED and neither are Greek dictionaries and God did not make any mistakes in the fulfilled word as written in Col 1:25 and there is NOT DOUBLE INSPIRATION !!

dan p

God had the Apostle Paul write down the word of God those books that are Paul's

I have not heard of the concept of double inspiration. What is that all about?

Hypothetically, if the Apostle Paul translated the Aramaic into Greek what would call that? Inspired or uninspired?

What if God told him to do that and Paul did that according to God's guidance?

oatmeal

I think God spends more time keeping people out rather than the ever popular begging people to come in. This can be the only reason He allowed the mistranslating of the most important word in the original Greek texts. It's a stumbling block that will cause men to stumble. Yes the Greek texts are as close to a perfect message we will ever get from God . Unfortunately , the English will not provide that same message .

Well, should we start a list of what you think and what I think?

Or

Should we learn from God's word?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Well, should we start a list of what you think and what I think?

Or

Should we learn from God's word?

What i think is based on 31 years of studying under a Dr. from Stanford University . He owned the largest collection of biblical manuscripts second only to the Vatican . He taught out of these manuscripts . And this is not mentioning 31 years of having the qualifying Spirit of Christ which allows the discernment needed to translate.

What i'm presenting to you "is" what Gods Word says .

DAN P

God had the Apostle Paul write down the word of God those books that are Paul's

I have not heard of the concept of double inspiration. What is that all about?

Hypothetically, if the Apostle Paul translated the Aramaic into Greek what would call that? Inspired or uninspired?

What if God told him to do that and Paul did that according to God's guidance?

Hi and only the original autographs are INSPIRED !!

Translations are NOT INSPIRED !!

Read 2 Tim 3:16 and believe !!

dan p

DAN P

You got it ! The word " believe," is a non inspired translation.

Hi , and you need to always check the Greek text before you write !!

Any one who knows Greek can do their own translation and there are approx 160 translation of the bible !!

dan p

oatmeal

What i think is based on 31 years of studying under a Dr. from Stanford University . He owned the largest collection of biblical manuscripts second only to the Vatican . He taught out of these manuscripts . And this is not mentioning 31 years of having the qualifying Spirit of Christ which allows the discernment needed to translate.

What i'm presenting to you "is" what Gods Word says .

That is very nice.

However, owning manuscripts does not a believer make.

Well, then since I was a Roman Catholic time, who evidently owns more manuscripts than your Dr. then the Vatican is smarter and more a believer than your mentor?

The scribes and Pharisees who wanted Jesus Christ dead also had manuscripts they referred to.

Big deal.

Did you mentor know how to rightly divide the word of truth?

Based on your "faither" theories, I would say not.

Why is "unfaither" not a word you use? Or did I miss one of your posts?

oatmeal

Hi and only the original autographs are INSPIRED !!

Translations are NOT INSPIRED !!

Read 2 Tim 3:16 and believe !!

dan p

Errors have crept into the copies. They do not all agree

Well, how do you know that if Paul did a translation from Aramaic into Greek that it was not inspired?

If it was, would the copies be inspired seeing that copies do not all agree?

II Timothy 3:16 over course the original as given to holy men of God II Peter 1:21 was perfect because it was God breathed, but as you seem to say, the copies do not agree and therefore errors crept into the copies

DAN P

Errors have crept into the copies. They do not all agree

Well, how do you know that if Paul did a translation from Aramaic into Greek that it was not inspired?

If it was, would the copies be inspired seeing that copies do not all agree?

II Timothy 3:16 over course the original as given to holy men of God II Peter 1:21 was perfect because it was God breathed, but as you seem to say, the copies do not agree and therefore errors crept into the copies

Hi many good people , make a life work to study , to determine the meaning of all Greek words and it our job to study to be approved , as 2 Tim 2:15 has said !!

dan p

RealityJerk

The only true Word Of God is the person of Jesus Christ, not a collection of writings. The Bible is profitable for instruction in righteousness, provided you are a born again believer and child of God. If you're not a regenerated new creation in Jesus, filled with God's spirit, then the Bible is of no genuine value or profit for you. You need a relationship with the living God and His true Word, Jesus Christ. That's what will save you from destruction.

The spirit highlights the truth in the bible and that which is genuine currency or truly inspired while exposing that which isn't. You either have Jesus living in you or you don't. You're either convicted of your sins and drawn to Jesus, laying down your life, your agenda, your own way, for His, or you're not and still dead in your sins. True Christians have received a divine deposit of God's presence, wisdom, light and power. You can know the way, truth and the life, with or without a "Bible" or "Quran" or any other book. Christians are not the so called "people of the book", as Muslims like to identify us. We are the people of the spirit and resurrection.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life/resurrection. He is the living water that flows from paradise and washes us of all unrighteousness. He is the one who quickens the dead, elevating them to a new life of love and holliness. Out of darkness, into the light of his glory. Those who are saved know this, because they know Jesus, and have experienced the power and glory of His presence and resurrection. His blood and name, have set them free, from the devil and his wretched kingdom. They've been transferred from the kingdom of death to God's eternal Kingdom of Life. Living water flowes from their spirit, for it was once dead and is now alive.

I speak the words of life, just like any other born again child of God can speak words of life, inspired by the holy spirit. Every child of God in Jesus, is a repository of truth and life, able to manifest the love, glory and power of the Kingdom of God, here on earth. We are not of this world, but we are here to accomplish a mission. Only the children of God, who have been born again/born from above, recognize the truth of this word and appreciate it. Because this truth and word was already within them and so it resonantes with their spirit. The dead are imposters, or "tares" among the wheat. They rely on religious "doctrineering", man written books and arguments. They're insecure, ignorant, ungrateful cowards, who are forever attached to the trinkets and carnal trappings of this fallen, demonic world.

Religious doctrineering and debates, feed their egos, their flesh. They don't have a relationship with God, they only serve the dead god of their fallen imagination, rather than the living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that created them.

Their minds are dark and dry, as a dead fig tree in a baren desert. They bear no fruit, but are quick to critique and demean those who do. They have never been born again or know Jesus. They have never been filled with the holy ghost, baptized and infused with His presence. They are dead deluded religionists/doctrineers, deprived of divine light, life and power. Fear them not, for their day of reckoning is near. Jesus is returning with His angels and will establish the kingdom of God on earth, and throughout the cosmos. The devil and his minions will be ahiliated in the fire of God's glory.

Jesus transcends the papyrus. He is the true and perfect, infallible, WORD OF GOD. A person, not a book.

Last edited:

oatmeal

The only true Word Of God is the person of Jesus Christ, not a collection of writings. The Bible is profitable for instruction in righteousness, provided you are a born again believer and child of God. If you're not a regenerated new creation in Jesus, filled with God's spirit, then the Bible is of no genuine value or profit for you. You need a relationship with the living God and His true Word, Jesus Christ. That's what will save you from destruction.

The spirit highlights the truth in the bible and that which is genuine currency or truly inspired while exposing that which isn't. You either have Jesus living in you or you don't. You're either convicted of your sins and drawn to Jesus, laying down your life, your agenda, your own way, for His, or you're not and still dead in your sins. True Christians have received a divine deposit of God's presence, wisdom, light and power. You can know the way, truth and the life, with or without a "Bible" or "Quran" or any other book. Christians are not the so called "people of the book", as Muslims like to identify us. We are the people of the spirit and resurrection.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life/resurrection. He is the living water that flows from paradise and washes us of all unrighteousness. He is the one who quickens the dead, elevating them to a new life of love and holliness. Out of darkness, into the light of his glory. Those who are saved know this, because they know Jesus, and have experienced the power and glory of His presence and resurrection. His blood and name, have set them free, from the devil and his wretched kingdom. They've been transferred from the kingdom of death to God's eternal Kingdom of Life. Living water flowes from their spirit, for it was once dead and is now alive.

I speak the words of life, just like any other born again child of God can speak words of life, inspired by the holy spirit. Every child of God in Jesus, is a repository of truth and life, able to manifest the love, glory and power of the Kingdom of God, here on earth. We are not of this world, but we are here to accomplish a mission. Only the children of God, who have been born again/born from above, recognize the truth of this word and appreciate it. Because this truth and word was already within them and so it resonantes with their spirit. The dead are imposters, or "tares" among the wheat. They rely on religious "doctrineering", man written books and arguments. They're insecure, ignorant, ungrateful cowards, who are forever attached to the trinkets and carnal trappings of this fallen, demonic world.

Religious doctrineering and debates, feed their egos, their flesh. They don't have a relationship with God, they only serve the dead god of their fallen imagination, rather than the living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that created them.

Their minds are dark and dry, as a dead fig tree in a baren desert. They bear no fruit, but are quick to critique and demean those who do. They have never been born again or know Jesus. They have never been filled with the holy ghost, baptized and infused with His presence. They are dead deluded religionists/doctrineers, deprived of divine light, life and power. Fear them not, for their day of reckoning is near. Jesus is returning with His angels and will establish the kingdom of God on earth, and throughout the cosmos. The devil and his minions will be ahiliated in the fire of God's glory.

Jesus transcends the papyrus. He is the true and perfect, infallible, WORD OF GOD. A person, not a book.

Interesting opinion.

Did Jesus come down from the right hand of God and personally teach you that or did you get to know Jesus from another source?

What source?

a. The written logos of God

b. men's opinions

How accurate is your knowledge of Jesus Christ?

What is the accurate source of information about Jesus Christ?

a. the written logos of God

b. men's opinions

Where can a person obtain perfect information on Jesus Christ?

b. men's opinions

What is the source of your beliefs?

b. men's opinions

oatmeal

Interesting opinion.

Did Jesus come down from the right hand of God and personally teach you that or did you get to know Jesus from another source?

What source?

a. The written logos of God

b. men's opinions

How accurate is your knowledge of Jesus Christ?

What is the accurate source of information about Jesus Christ?

b. men's opinions

Where can a person obtain perfect information on Jesus Christ?

b. men's opinions

What is the source of your beliefs?

b. men's opinions

Where did you learn that Jesus is perfect?

b. men's opinions

RealityJerk

If you truly don't know the answer to your question then you should assess whether you actually have a relationship with God. Are you born again? Have you had an encounter with the living God?

God and His son, are real. They're not a story in a book. They actually exist and commune with us, who are born again and regenerated. It's an existential reality, independent of any human collection of writings or opinions. My relationship with God isn't based on a book or the human interpretation of a book. I wasn't drawn to Jesus Christ, and convicted of my sins, by reading the bible. That can happen, because the bible contains divine truth. Enough truth, to guide someone to Jesus. But I personally, didn't come to Christ, as a result of reading the bible. I heard the gospel preached and the heavenly Father drew me to His Son. I was convicted of my sin and miraculously realized my need for a savior.

I was baptized in water and in the spirit. Not from a book, but within the church. Surrounded by other born again believers. The body of Christ on earth. If every bible on the planet, disapeared today, I would still have a relationship with Jesus. You exist, not because someone wrote a biography about you. You have your family, friends, and interact with them, whether they read your biography or not. Reading a biography about someone, doesn't imply that you know them. If you think your relationship with someone relies on a book, then perhaps you should question whether you actually have a relationship with that individual.

What book or collection of writings did Enoch have? Did Enoch exist? If he existed, did he have a book? He walked with God and God took him, right? Did Noah have a book? Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? What book did they have, that supposedly ensured and secured their relationship with God? This is an existential reality, that has nothing to do with confessing a set or list of doctrines or your personal fallible interpretation of the supposedly infallible book. Even if the book you have, is actually infallible, you aren't infallible. You're fallible. Your understanding, your interpretation of the supposed "infallible book", is fallible.

The only people that feel threatened by this reality, this truth, are those who don't actually have a relationship with the living God. They're not born again, nor do they have the Holy Spirit. They have a book, they have knowledge of this book. They have doctrines, philosophy. They form their opinions based on a book and spend a lot of time and energy, defending their opinions. They have God in a box, well defined and quantified. Everything labeled and categorized. This makes God safe and controllable. You can't come to terms with the mystery or the questions, reality presents you with. So you demand that everything be revealed and answered to you at once, in an "infallible book". Where does faith factor into this contrived, carnal arrangement?

You have your emotional, imaginary, sack full of answers, rather than a scary sack full of questions. Unfortunately, this world will only hand you a sack full of questions (hence, the need for faith. That's the way God designed this world. You need faith, not absolute certainty). There's no warm and fuzzy sack full of answers (There are no infallible books in this fallen, fallible world. Sorry my friend, but that warm and fuzzy teddy bear, with all of the answers, clearly defined and spelled out, doesn't exist. It's an idol, that you've created, to compensate for your lack of faith and a genuine relationship with God).

So I have, as well as all born again children of God, a divine deposit of knowledge and wisdom. We have the holy spirit, the presence of God in our lives and His Christ. Those of us who are regenerated in Jesus, have an actual relationship with Jesus and the presence of God manifests and interacts, communes with us, personally and in our congregations. When we gather to praise and worship, to pray, to preach the gospel, we live what you read. What you read, in your book, we live. It's our experience. You either have it, or you don't.

That's my answer to your question. And now I close with my own questions. On what grounds do you, impose, this collection of writings, upon the children of almighty God? Who gave you the authority, to demand or impose anything, upon anyone, in respect to Jesus and His gospel? On what grounds do you assert that this collection of writings, you call "the bible", is the infallible and inerrant word of almighty God? Let's examine the veracity of your claims.

Last edited:

oatmeal

If you truly don't know the answer to your question then you should assess whether you actually have a relationship with God. Are you born again? Have you had an encounter with the living God?

God and His son, are real. They're not a story in a book. They actually exist and commune with us, who are born again and regenerated. It's an existential reality, independent of any human collection of writings or opinions. My relationship with God isn't based on a book or the human interpretation of a book. I wasn't drawn to Jesus Christ, and convicted of my sins, by reading the bible. That can happen, because the bible contains divine truth. Enough truth, to guide someone to Jesus. But I personally, didn't come to Christ, as a result of reading the bible. I heard the gospel preached and the heavenly Father drew me to His Son. I was convicted of my sin and miraculously realized my need for a savior.

I was baptized in water and in the spirit. Not from a book, but within the church. Surrounded by other born again believers. The body of Christ on earth. If every bible on the planet, disapeared today, I would still have a relationship with Jesus. You exist, not because someone wrote a biography about you. You have your family, friends, and interact with them, whether they read your biography or not. Reading a biography about someone, doesn't imply that you know them. If you think your relationship with someone relies on a book, then perhaps you should question whether you actually have a relationship with that individual.

What book or collection of writings did Enoch have? Did Enoch exist? If he existed, did he have a book? He walked with God and God took him, right? Did Noah have a book? Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? What book did they have, that supposedly ensured and secured their relationship with God? This is an existential reality, that has nothing to do with confessing a set or list of doctrines or your personal fallible interpretation of the supposedly infallible book. Even if the book you have, is actually infallible, you aren't infallible. You're fallible. Your understanding, your interpretation of the supposed "infallible book", is fallible.

The only people that feel threatened by this reality, this truth, are those who don't actually have a relationship with the living God. They're not born again, nor do they have the Holy Spirit. They have a book, they have knowledge of this book. They have doctrines, philosophy. They form their opinions based on a book and spend a lot of time and energy, defending their opinions. They have God in a box, well defined and quantified. Everything labeled and categorized. This makes God safe and controllable. You can't come to terms with the mystery or the questions, reality presents you with. So you demand that everything be revealed and answered to you at once, in an "infallible book". Where does faith factor into this contrived, carnal arrangement?

You have your emotional, imaginary, sack full of answers, rather than a scary sack full of questions. Unfortunately, this world will only hand you a sack full of questions (hence, the need for faith. That's the way God designed this world. You need faith, not absolute certainty). There's no warm and fuzzy sack full of answers (There are no infallible books in this fallen, fallible world. Sorry my friend, but that warm and fuzzy teddy bear, with all of the answers, clearly defined and spelled out, doesn't exist. It's an idol, that you've created, to compensate for your lack of faith and a genuine relationship with God).

So I have, as well as all born again children of God, a divine deposit of knowledge and wisdom. We have the holy spirit, the presence of God in our lives and His Christ. Those of us who are regenerated in Jesus, have an actual relationship with Jesus and the presence of God manifests and interacts, communes with us, personally and in our congregations. When we gather to praise and worship, to pray, to preach the gospel, we live what you read. What you read, in your book, we live. It's our experience. You either have it, or you don't.

That's my answer to your question. And now I close with my own questions. On what grounds do you, impose, this collection of writings, upon the children of almighty God? Who gave you the authority, to demand or impose anything, upon anyone, in respect to Jesus and His gospel? On what grounds do you assert that this collection of writings, you call "the bible", is the infallible and inerrant word of almighty God? Let's examine the veracity of your claims.

If your "relationship" with God and his son is not based on God's written logos then you are are simply guessing about whether you even have a relationship at all with them.

Jesus Christ stated "it is written" because "it is written" .

He asked "have you not read?" because they hadn't bothered to read.

Sadly your mindset is the same as those he corrected.

Have you not read that Jesus referred to what is written even to explain who he is and many other truths.

Evidently you would rather rely on men's opinions and traditions rather than God's words.

Read my opening post and learn.

RealityJerk

We have a genuine relationship, interaction, communion, with Jesus and His heavenly Father. When a Satanist, has a relationship with satan and his demons, he knows it. He doesn't need a book to know that he's in communion with satan and his demons. Likewise, when a person is in spiritual communion with almighty God and His angels, he or she knows it. Book or no book.

The reason you are so adamant about the bible being required to commune with God, is because you haven't communed with God, nor do you have the experience of His presence in your life.

The fact that Jesus cited the Hebrew bible when preaching the gospel to the Jews, doesn't imply that every verse and word in the collection of writings the Jews and Christians consider the infallible word of God, is actually the word of God or infallible.

The only written text that was ever considered infallible by the Jews was the five books of Moses. That's why the Jews organize their scripture into several categories and degrees of inspiration. In the 1st century, it was the law, prophets and psalms. The law or Pentateuch/five books of Moses, is the foundation, taking precedence over the prophets and psalms. The Torah/Law of Moses is the rule or measure, by which all other scriptures are weighed and tested for their authenticity and compliance. The only set of writings that a Jew is required to possess in his home is the Pentateuch. Every family, according to the law of Moses, has to write its own scroll of the law. The kings of Israel, also had to have their own scroll of Torah.

It wasn't until the 19th century, that we have Jews publishing bibles with the five books of Moses and the prophets and Psalms/writings. The "TeNaK"/Torah-Nevem-Kethuvem, was never published in one book, until Judaism became more liberal in its opinion of Torah and its devotion to God. Every synagogue on earth, has to have a Torah scroll. Jews are not obligated to have a scroll of the book of Isaiah or Jeremiah. A scroll of the Psalms of David. That's a Christian misconception. Equating the prophets and writings/Psalms, to the five books of Moses.

The Jews in the first century, when Jesus was physically here on earth, didn't have a set canon of scripture, as they and the Christians have today. The scriptures have their value and are profitable for instruction in righteousness. They contain eternal, divine truth. That doesn't imply, that every verse and word in the collection of writings you identify as the bible, is the word of God or infallible. More, you and no one, but God himself, has the authority, to determine what is and isn't His divine written instructions, applicable to us today.

Our relationship with God, is based on God, who established that relationship. You obviously don't have a relationship with the living God, nor are you baptized in His Holy Spirit and Presence. That's why you discount the possibility of maintaining a relationship with Jesus, without recognizing your arbitrary demands in respect to books, written works, that you claim are God's inerrant word. The only true Word is Jesus, a divine person, not a book. The fact you don't recognize that, demonstrates you are probably, unregenerate and not born again in Christ.

oatmeal

We have a genuine relationship, interaction, communion, with Jesus and His heavenly Father. When a Satanist, has a relationship with satan and his demons, he knows it. He doesn't need a book to know that he's in communion with satan and his demons. Likewise, when a person is in spiritual communion with almighty God and His angels, he or she knows it. Book or no book.

The reason you are so adamant about the bible being required to commune with God, is because you haven't communed with God, nor do you have the experience of His presence in your life.

The fact that Jesus cited the Hebrew bible when preaching the gospel to the Jews, doesn't imply that every verse and word in the collection of writings the Jews and Christians consider the infallible word of God, is actually the word of God or infallible.

The only written text that was ever considered infallible by the Jews was the five books of Moses. That's why the Jews organize their scripture into several categories and degrees of inspiration. In the 1st century, it was the law, prophets and psalms. The law or Pentateuch/five books of Moses, is the foundation, taking precedence over the prophets and psalms. The Torah/Law of Moses is the rule or measure, by which all other scriptures are weighed and tested for their authenticity and compliance. The only set of writings that a Jew is required to possess in his home is the Pentateuch. Every family, according to the law of Moses, has to write its own scroll of the law. The kings of Israel, also had to have their own scroll of Torah.

It wasn't until the 19th century, that we have Jews publishing bibles with the five books of Moses and the prophets and Psalms/writings. The "TeNaK"/Torah-Nevem-Kethuvem, was never published in one book, until Judaism became more liberal in its opinion of Torah and its devotion to God. Every synagogue on earth, has to have a Torah scroll. Jews are not obligated to have a scroll of the book of Isaiah or Jeremiah. A scroll of the Psalms of David. That's a Christian misconception. Equating the prophets and writings/Psalms, to the five books of Moses.

The Jews in the first century, when Jesus was physically here on earth, didn't have a set canon of scripture, as they and the Christians have today. The scriptures have their value and are profitable for instruction in righteousness. They contain eternal, divine truth. That doesn't imply, that every verse and word in the collection of writings you identify as the bible, is the word of God or infallible. More, you and no one, but God himself, has the authority, to determine what is and isn't His divine written instructions, applicable to us today.

Our relationship with God, is based on God, who established that relationship. You obviously don't have a relationship with the living God, nor are you baptized in His Holy Spirit and Presence. That's why you discount the possibility of maintaining a relationship with Jesus, without recognizing your arbitrary demands in respect to books, written works, that you claim are God's inerrant word. The only true Word is Jesus, a divine person, not a book. The fact you don't recognize that, demonstrates you are probably, unregenerate and not born again in Christ.

Reread my post. Jesus Christ quoted scripture.