ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

Danoh

...Anyone that depends on any righteousness or obedience of their own are going against Rom 5:18-19 and against the faith that Abraham had before the law that came later that did not nullify his faith at all...

...So why do you believe that the first century Jews had to depend on righteousness / obedience of their own? You said "anyone".

One of those of various of THEIR disprencies within THEIR version of Mid-Acts.

And Tam is one of their sharpest, at least on TOL.

But so can any sharp person be within a system that is itself, off.

Look at the great minds within the RCC.

But because the system through which those great minds within the RCC have learned to look at things through; such end up "wise" only within their system and to those who adhere to it.

Happens within every "profession" in life, as well as within every different shade of expression of each profession in life.

The actual MAD is VERY rigorous - EVER seeking to find holes within its own findings, due to the EVER constant that further and further refinement of one's understanding, requires.

Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The "more well rounded out" never ending...

As is the case within any actually objective practice of one science of inquiry or another in life in general.

What is one of the first things one learns in math (a science which is actually all about logic and structure)?

One of the first things one soon forgets - the importance of the need to ever "now run your math backwards; see if it still holds up."

While I'm at it, andy, truth be told, the Pentecostal Movement arose of out of a very basic version of Acts 2 Dispensationalism.

And many of its views have remained those of Acts 2 Dispensationalism to this very day.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5, towards ya both; in memory of Romans 5:7,8.

Danoh

They didn't.
The law never saved anyone unto eternal life.

So, you do not hold to the teaching of the need for THEM to endure unto the end for THEIR salvation, nor to THEIR having to wait for His return for the blotting out of THEIR sins, that some of your pals on here hold to?

Rom. 14:5.

Last edited:

Danoh

Address what I said instead of merely resorting to insults.

Do you know that the people in the Old Testament times believed in the resurrection of the dead?

Some did, some did not.

Or as Christ reminded those of their later generations who did not believe in the resurrection of the dead "Ye do err; not knowing the Scripture, nor the power of God."

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards ya, GT.

Danoh

Address what I said instead of merely resorting to insults.

Do you know that the people in the Old Testament times believed in the resurrection of the dead?

The likes of Tam and GD and company, are forever asserting Romans 5, but never have moved on to the further victory awaiting them over their flesh, in Romans 6.

Speaking of which, when are you, GT, going to believe Romans 5:7, 8 for your salvation?

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 5:8 towards ya.

Danoh

I don't know what you mean.

You know, the emotion based pettiness you two and your pals are forever choosing to walk in, in contrast to choosing instead to walk in Romans 6's faith based directive.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8's perspective towards ya.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know, the emotion based pettiness you two and your pals are forever choosing to walk in, in contrast to choosing instead to walk in Romans 6's faith based directive.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8's perspective towards ya.
I'm not walking with you, Danoh.
Your path goes through too much slop.
Muck on DanAllMighty.

Nevertheless, Ecc 3:5d

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes you do.
I do.
high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

glorydaz

The likes of Tam and GD and company, are forever asserting Romans 5, but never have moved on to the further victory awaiting them over their flesh, in Romans 6.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Yeah, I gave up trying to beseech you to be reconciled to God, Danny boy. :sigh:

LIke God's UNtruth, your bloated PRIDE has kept you far from the throne of Grace.

Ah well. :surf: