ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

The verse says "of the Lamb." Why would you use "to"?

to - expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location)

of - indicating an association between two entities, typically one of belonging.

I bring it up because you've used "to" several times, and it's bugging me. Blame my OCD if you will.

Do you know that we are not supposed to argue about such words?

You know that to and of and a and the are not words worth arguing against, don't you?

Do you know what straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel means?

By the way, do you really have OCD?

musterion

Indeed, since she does not know how to get saved, she thinks that her great obedience is what will keep her "saved".

What a slap in the face to the LORD Jesus Christ!

Yes, and the exact same false gospel has infected all of protestantism/evangelicalism and what's left of fundamentalism, only here it's called Lordship Salvation.

GT has NO idea what it means to be complete in HIM! Col 2:10

The Council of Trent still forbids it.

God's Truth

That is CORRECT. Gifts are freely given and are NOT earned.

Rom 5:15 (KJV)
(5:15) But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

That you want to help PAY for the FREE GIFT shows that you insult the GIVER of the FREE GIFT.

Accept it and get saved!

Being washed is by faith and not by the purification works.

Jesus cleans us when we repent of our sins and he takes home inside of us.

That is when we are saved and given the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

You can become a child of God by faith when you accept the FREE GIFT of eternal life. Get on-board!

God gives the gift of eternal life to His children. You have to become His child to get the gift of eternal life.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Sorry but God is NOT your FATHER until He makes you His child.

Jesus tells you how to be His child.

God's Truth

You're the same as they are. They believe in keeping themselves saved by works. So do you. You both say no works = not saved.

Both of you don't obey Christ because you don't trust Him.

The Catholics don't do what Jesus says to do.

I do what Jesus says.

Jesus says don't call any brother in Christ 'father'.

God says don't bow to statues.

God says there is only one mediator.

And many other things.