Michael Cadry is a false prophet and blasphemer

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Dear Arthur Brain,

Thanks so much for helping in my defense! Arthur, I'm still going to be proven true, but I just got the date wrong. Let's just see what happens in the next few months. Nobody has to mind me or listen to what I have to say if they don't want to. It's no skin off of my back, or theirs.

You have more sense than most people, and especially more than musterion. I think he just might be a old geezer who wants to inflict stripes on me like I was tied to a whipping post, because I'm a few months off. Yep, I know what I said about what God told me, but it's not God's fault that I got the time wrong. I did not get such a detailed vision as musterion expects of me.

I have the upper hand because I know it is Still GOING to Happen! I predicted these horrendous California Wildfires, which were historic in their occurrences, in my book, back in 1999 when I first wrote the book. It is called 'What Your Eyes Have Not Seen,' and it can be accessed for FREE online to anyone who wants to go check that I did prophecy about these fires, and a great earthquake, and a great flood thereof. So I've known it for YEARS!! Let's see Musty do that!

Hey musterion, I think your little Thread here leaves much to be desired. Also, to all of those who fall at your feet by giving you Gushy Thanks, they are going to be extremely surprised in the long run. They won't have to wait very long at all, maybe 1/2 a year at the very most, but more likely, a few months from now.

"And they shall say 'Peace,' and behold, 'Sudden Destruction.'" This belongs to Musterion and his followers. People who I thought were my friends, like steko, Tambora, and patrick jane. I can't believe how they've turned on me, but I still love them regardless. Of course I know how difficult it must be to believe me. But really, musty, one day strikes at midnight, and you condemn me for not having the right date for the earthquake in CA? You are crude or like a shrew. Who can say? You're an unreasonable taskmaster who will be surprised as the near future unfolds.

I'm outta here for now. You are ridiculous and TIME will SHOW IT. I did not know about this Thread when I started myself a new Thread tonight. Musterion, go try Yoga or something. Whatever it takes to keep you busy so you have better things to do than pressing upon me for exact dates. I've already seen what you have to offer and it still does not negate the fact that things will happen just as I said, but it will take a bit more time.

Go to www.jesusreturningverysoon.com and left-click on 'Book Copy,' and then left-click on 'SKU-text2.pdf'

You will then be on my book's online access. Just flip through the pages and read it using your up and down arrow cursor keys. You can flip through the pages using other means too. The third page is my Title Page. The first two pages are blank, because they are meant for Autographs and Reader's Notes. The book is only 87 pages long and they are very small pages. So it doesn't take long to read. Well, it's free, and I've been told that it is a good book. You don't have to read the entire thing.

God Be With You For There Is Much More To Know,

Michael

Sick.

God's Truth

Poor Michael. He wanted to become a prophet and get special messages from God. Maybe Michael needs to go back to prophet school.

Don't you claim special prophesies? You know, like when you go against the Calvinists and say they are condemned for making a monster God, yet your God condemns those who believed and obeyed to get saved. Whose God is the bigger monster, the one whose God sent people to hell because He just wanted to, or the God who sent people to hell because they obeyed to get saved and to stay saved?

How many times do I have to hear from you and others here that I am condemned and going to hell?

God's Truth

Dispensationalists here are not prophets nor have they claimed to be either you twit.

The differences with yours and Michael's prophecies is that people have to wait until they are dead to find out what you say is wrong. As you yourself say that I will find out.

musterion

This thread is wonderful. It went better than I'd hoped. I was expecting some showing of true colors here but THIS has been beyond amazing.

I count at least four defenders of the false prophet, all of whom, so happens, are already known enemies of the Cross and despisers of God. But they really outed themselves here in grand fashion. Wow, did they ever. Thank you all for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.