ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

Right Divider

Body part
Are you kidding? That is the scripture you used. You used that scripture to go against me for saying they had the kingdom of heaven and that it would be in those who came through Jesus.

The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN the saved, not among the Jews, as you said.

The earth had a COPY of the real kingdom and when one was saved and given the Holy Spirit, they were also placed in Jesus.

When one is saved they enter the realm of the Spirit.

You have no idea about what happens when one is saved and that should worry you.
You don't believe or even know about the vast majority of the scripture.

Rev 21:22-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

Isa 60:16-22 (AKJV/PCE)
(60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. (60:22) A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

It's ALL there for anyone to see... but you're blind!

God's Truth

Once again you do not even know what CONTEXT means.

So says the person who doesn't know scripture or God.

God says those who say they know Him but do not obey are liars.

You go against my preaching obedience all the time. Don't you know that God wants us to preach obedience?

Right Divider

Body part
So says the person who doesn't know scripture or God.

God says those who say they know Him but do not obey are liars.

You go against my preaching obedience all the time. Don't you know that God wants us to preach obedience?
Poor little child of the devil. Chasing believers around the forums.