ECT The NT theology core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
A lot of folks back then were either on the right track with the fundamentals, or suffering persecution for standing up for the truth.
My feeling is that movements like MAD haven't yet been tried with fire, but they will.
This just goes to show that you have no understanding whatsoever.

We MAD folks believe the gospel of the grace of God and therefore will not be "tried with fire".

We are already seated in heavenly places in Christ.

We will tell the truth no matter what you crazy faith-healer, tongue-talkers say about us.

Interplanner

A lot of folks back then were either on the right track with the fundamentals, or suffering persecution for standing up for the truth.
My feeling is that movements like MAD haven't yet been tried with fire, but they will.

We want to know what they believed back then so that we don't start Crusades...

Danoh

We MAD folks believe the gospel of the grace of God and therefore will not be "tried with fire".

We will tell the truth no matter what you crazy faith-healer, tongue-talkers say about us.

Must be why you put me on ignore after the fire of my having called you on a double-standard so easily made it right past your so called gospel of grace only to find your grace not sufficient to meet your perceived sleight.

No thanks, if that is the power this grace of yours has, you can have it.

It is bereft of enabling one to not only look at one self honestly, but empowered to face oneself head on to put on the new man anew, as often as that is called for, no matter how inconvenient.

Geez, have you so called MADs on here learned nothing of the grace of God beyond your tired old "not for us"?

Where is your victory in the Lord over sleights, perceived or otherwise, that you so easily make an enemy of anyone who calls you out a thing you just might be better off examining?

Again, no thanks.

For "grace...is the victory" ever there awaiting each and every one of us to put it on, and walk in it, no matter what comes our way.

Because Romans 5:8

andyc

The only way that truth can tested, is under trial by fire. Whatever is not burned up is legit.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, but it is not 'comical' to be in charge say who believes the Bible? right.
As per your usual lying style, you make false accusations about me and others.

I never claimed to be "in charge" of who believes the Bible.

I reject ALL of your ridiculous and false claims about what the Bible teaches.

There is no other way to describe your delusion than to call it a fairy tale.

Last edited:

Interplanner

As per your usual lying style, you make false accusations about me and others.

I never claimed to be "in charge" of who believes the Bible.

I reject ALL of your ridiculous and false claims about what the Bible teaches.

There is no other way to describe your delusion than to call it a fairy tale.

You just declared yourself in charge of this matter enough to say that I don't believe the Bible. That is plain worship of 2P2P and Chafer.

Interplanner

What you are calling the Bible is a few verses seen a narrow way. Sorry, it is way too inconsistent for me. I can't see anywhere that Peter thought Christ was going to do a Davidic theocracy in Acts 2. What did he bother mentioning the resurrection for?

What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?

SaulToPaul 2

What you are calling the Bible is a few verses seen a narrow way. Sorry, it is way too inconsistent for me. I can't see anywhere that Peter thought Christ was going to do a Davidic theocracy in Acts 2. What did he bother mentioning the resurrection for?

What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?

made up

Danoh

Acts
13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

True.

Though that was now absent of those promises preached by Peter in Acts 3, as those were now all on hold, Rom. 3; Rom. 9-11; and 2 Peter 3.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.