ECT The essential irrationality of Dispensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

STP is looking forward to the day when the Levitical sacrificial system is practiced exactly as it is supposed to be, (in the unintended compliment of D'ism thread). that is the opposite of what Hebrews says. I therefore believe D'ism to be as irrational as the secular social scientist who says "male and female genders are just social constructs to be overthrown."

You want me to believe that Hebrews is only for Jews. Then you want me to believe that the new covenant is only for Jews. then, even though no one can miss that the new covenant in Christ is about the replacement of Judaism's worship and sacrifice system, I am supposed to believe that Hebrews is not for me AND (above) that every thing in the law will be practiced exactly.

D'ism is therefore fundamentally irrational and made up.

We are supposed to learn from it when things are shadows of Christ and when the reality of Christ has come. It has, Heb 9 and 10. They actually have no other topic.

DAN P

STP is looking forward to the day when the Levitical sacrificial system is practiced exactly as it is supposed to be, (in the unintended compliment of D'ism thread). that is the opposite of what Hebrews says. I therefore believe D'ism to be as irrational as the secular social scientist who says "male and female genders are just social constructs to be overthrown."

You want me to believe that Hebrews is only for Jews. Then you want me to believe that the new covenant is only for Jews. then, even though no one can miss that the new covenant in Christ is about the replacement of Judaism's worship and sacrifice system, I am supposed to believe that Hebrews is not for me AND (above) that every thing in the law will be practiced exactly.

We are supposed to learn from it when things are shadows of Christ and when the reality of Christ has come. It has, Heb 9 and 10. They actually have no other topic.

Hi and I believe that there will never be a SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM again as Jesus in Heb 9:15 paid for all the sacrifices and sins committed under the Old Covenant ALSO , because will never die for sins ever again !!

Also because there is a New High Priest after the order of Melchisedec !!

In the Millennial Kingdom there will be sacrifices as recorded in Ezek !!

#1 The burnt offering Ezek 40 :39 43:24 43:7

#2 , The sin offering Ezek 40:39

#3, The trespass offering Ezk 46:20

#4, The peace offering Ezek 43:27

#5, The meal offering Ezek 44:29

#6, The drink offering Ezek 45:17

The Holy Spirit will shed light to his people Isa 11:9 !!

The New Covenant CAN NOT be in operation today as Paul warned all in Gal 4:10 !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and I believe that there will never be a SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM again as Jesus in Heb 9:15 paid for all the sacrifices and sins committed under the Old Covenant ALSO , because will never die for sins ever again !!

Also because there is a New High Priest after the order of Melchisedec !!

In the Millennial Kingdom there will be sacrifices as recorded in Ezek !!

#1 The burnt offering Ezek 40 :39 43:24 43:7

#2 , The sin offering Ezek 40:39

#3, The trespass offering Ezk 46:20

#4, The peace offering Ezek 43:27

#5, The meal offering Ezek 44:29

#6, The drink offering Ezek 45:17

The Holy Spirit will shed light to his people Isa 11:9 !!

The New Covenant CAN NOT be in operation today as Paul warned all in Gal 4:10 !!

dan p

So you are saying both things will happen, right.

lol, Gal 4:10 is not a warning about the new covenant. It is in effect today and there are no days/ seasons/ sacrifices. Those people had put themselves back under the 1st covenant. You have no idea.

northwye

The question is, to what extent have the dispensationalists also put themselves under the Old Covenant.

We have to notice that many of them demonstrate that they do not follow Christian morality very well.. And many of them show that they are addicted to a gaming form of the dialectic.

DAN P

So you are saying both things will happen, right.

lol, Gal 4:10 is not a warning about the new covenant. It is in effect today and there are no days/ seasons/ sacrifices. Those people had put themselves back under the 1st covenant. You have no idea.

Hi and there is much more than what I wrote !!

Gal 4:10 means that the Galatians were already in the PRESENT TENSE / PARATERO were OBSERVING Days , and Months , and Times and Years which all Jews did in their Worship !!

This means there OBSERVING these things during UNDER the Dispensation of the Grace of God was wrong as the Mosic Law was just to be FAZED OUT as 2 Cor 3:13-16 says !!

Care to comment on 2 Cor 3:13-16 , come on DOOOOOOOOO IT !!

dan p

Danoh

Gal 4:10 means that the Galatians were already in the PRESENT TENSE / PARATERO were OBSERVING Days , and Months , and Times and Years which all Jews did in their Worship !!

This means there OBSERVING these things during UNDER the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

dan p

I'd be surprised if IP disagrees with that.

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

Hi probably right and will never see if the Greek words YE OBSERVE is really in the PRESENT TENSE , O WELL !!

If he believes this , he is just here as a DEVIL'S ADVOCATE !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi probably right and will never see if the Greek words YE OBSERVE is really in the PRESENT TENSE , O WELL !!

If he believes this , he is just here as a DEVIL'S ADVOCATE !!

He should also know that it is in the MIDDLE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD and that it is a FACT !!

The MIDDLE VOICE means that the Jews ( the subject ) are participating in the action of Gal 4:10 !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

The Kingdom is prepared FOR some people who inherit it.
Study your Bible, put down the slew of commentaries.

SaulToPaul 2

I would like for you to believe who God said the new covenant was for.

SaulToPaul 2

Tell us when you were EVER under the first covenant. Give us the details. We are still waiting.

SaulToPaul 2

The question is, to what extent have the dispensationalists also put themselves under the Old Covenant.

We have to notice that many of them demonstrate that they do not follow Christian morality very well.. And many of them show that they are addicted to a gaming form of the dialectic.

:chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tell us when you were EVER under the first covenant. Give us the details. We are still waiting.

Adam was given commands from God under Covenant in the garden. Adam represented the entire human race, so when Adam broke Covenant commands, sin was imputed to him and all his offspring .. including you and me.

Such is the gravity of Federal Headship.

And when Jesus Christ represented and justified His offspring, as their federal head on the cross, His righteousness was imputed to all the elect sons of God.

Theology is very interesting. You should give it a study sometime . . .

SaulToPaul 2

Adam was given commands from God under Covenant in the garden. Adam represented the entire human race, so when Adam broke Covenant commands, sin was imputed to him and all his offspring .. including you and me.

Such is the gravity of Federal Headship.

And when Jesus Christ represented and justified His offspring, as their federal head on the cross, His righteousness was imputed to all the elect sons of God.

Theology is very interesting. You should give it a study sometime . . .

Made up.
The Bible tells us when the first covenant was given, and Moses mediated it.

Interplanner

But more directly, the Jews were under the first covenant and many other people under similar rules, making Paul create the expression in Col 2 and Gal4, the 'weak and miserable elements of the world' when referring to it.

Even if you don't see Israel as an example of what would happen, it does not change that the new covenant was put in effect by Christ the Covenant for us. He is our representative. God treats us as though him. This is why it sounds that way in the gospel accounts in both Corinthian passages and why it is the eternal covenant.

The obsession with Israel and the land misses the magnificence of it. And turns the Bible into a chopped up irrelevance in which some inside clique determines which books are for us or not.

Interplanner

This means there OBSERVING these things during UNDER the Dispensation of the Grace of God was wrong as the Mosic Law was just to be FAZED OUT as 2 Cor 3:13-16 says !!

Care to comment on 2 Cor 3:13-16 , come on DOOOOOOOOO IT !!

dan p

They were practicing the old covenant, not the new! There is no such ritual in the new, and there is no future new covenant for israel where the old rituals are "done right."

DAN P

They were practicing the old covenant, not the new! There is no such ritual in the new, and there is no future new covenant for israel where the old rituals are "done right."

Hi and no comment on 2 Cor 3:13-16 ??

Do not blame you as anti -dispensationalist have no answers that make sense !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and no comment on 2 Cor 3:13-16 ??

Do not blame you as anti -dispensationalist have no answers that make sense !!

dan p

Yes DanP people still read the old covenant to this day, veiled. It needs to be read in Christ.

What did you think would stop me in my tracks?

SaulToPaul 2

But more directly, the Jews were under the first covenant and many other people under similar rules, making Paul create the expression in Col 2 and Gal4, the 'weak and miserable elements of the world' when referring to it.

Even if you don't see Israel as an example of what would happen, it does not change that the new covenant was put in effect by Christ the Covenant for us. He is our representative. God treats us as though him. This is why it sounds that way in the gospel accounts in both Corinthian passages and why it is the eternal covenant.

The obsession with Israel and the land misses the magnificence of it. And turns the Bible into a chopped up irrelevance in which some inside clique determines which books are for us or not.

All made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.