ECT Request for Clarity about Judaism and D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

If D'ism has a different eschatology than Judaism had 2000 years go, what is the difference? What is the conflict between Judaism then and the Christian believers then?

If D'ists mean that there is a parallel separate Christian group of Jews in the church, what about the 7 Ones of Eph 4? Why are there letters to Jewish Christians (as D'ists claim) that have the exact same benefits as for non-Jews?

If D'ists mean there is a parallel separate Christian group of Jews in the church, why is there any interest in the land of Israel? Aren't the Jewish Christians getting all that God promised to the fathers in the resurrection--which the Gentile believers also enjoy completely in Christ? If they are getting that, why have parallel separate Christian groups of them and separate parallel NT letters?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If D'ism has a different eschatology than Judaism had 2000 years go, what is the difference? What is the conflict between Judaism then and the Christian believers then?

If D'ists mean that there is a parallel separate Christian group of Jews in the church, what about the 7 Ones of Eph 4? Why are there letters to Jewish Christians (as D'ists claim) that have the exact same benefits as for non-Jews?

If D'ists mean there is a parallel separate Christian group of Jews in the church, why is there any interest in the land of Israel? Aren't the Jewish Christians getting all that God promised to the fathers in the resurrection--which the Gentile believers also enjoy completely in Christ? If they are getting that, why have parallel separate Christian groups of them and separate parallel NT letters?
Judaism does not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.

SaulToPaul 2

Let old covenant believers of Israel get the land
Let new covenant believers of Israel get the City
Let the Body of Christ get the heavens

And you will not have any conflicts.

Mix them all together, as you do, and chaos reigns. This is why you consort with 5476 commentaries on the subject and get nowhere.

Interplanner

Judaism does not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.

that does not answer any of the questions asked. Do you mean Lord specifically in the sense of what David saw about Christ's resurrection enthronement in Acts 2:30-31? Oh, then that's the conflict.

So then: why do both Judaism and D'ism reject that that was Christ's enthronement?

DAN P

Let old covenant believers of Israel get the land
Let new covenant believers of Israel get the City
Let the Body of Christ get the heavens

And you will not have any conflicts.

Mix them all together, as you do, and chaos reigns. This is why you consort with 5476 commentaries on the subject and get nowhere.

Hi and if all could see that the BIG DIVIDE is Israel and the B O C !!

Many will never get a reward and will POOP OUT before the RACE is finished and not get any REWARD at the BEMA SEAT !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and if all could see that the BIG DIVIDE is Israel and the B O C !!

Many will never get a reward and will POOP OUT before the RACE is finished and not get any REWARD at the BEMA SEAT !!

dan p

Sorry STP another miserable solution and use of the NT. See Eph 4, take some percoset for your pain, you will get over it.

There is no such 3 part solution in the NT. There is no such thing as an old covenant believer. It is an annual reminder of sins.

When are you going to read Heb 9-10 10x instead of post madness here?

DAN P

Sorry STP another miserable solution and use of the NT. See Eph 4, take some percoset for your pain, you will get over it.

There is no such 3 part solution in the NT. There is no such thing as an old covenant believer. It is an annual reminder of sins.

When are you going to read Heb 9-10 10x instead of post madness here?

Hi and what part of Hebrews do you need clarity and more knowledge in bible , ask me any time !!

dan p

Interplanner

Try the questions of the OP Dan. I have no problem with Hebrews, only with Judaism and D'ism saying they are actually the truth.

DAN P

Try the questions of the OP Dan. I have no problem with Hebrews, only with Judaism and D'ism saying they are actually the truth.

Hi and you said for me to read Hebrews and what part of Hebrews do you want me to understand ?

Heb 6;1 and 2 ??

Or Heb 9:15 ??

Or Heb 9:10 ?>

Or Heb 8:8 ?

Where will you begin to learn me ??

dan p

Interplanner

DAN P

Hi and in the bginning God created the HEAVEN and then the EARTH !!

Heaven will always be FIRST and the B O C was first as in Eph 1:4 and in 2 Tim 1:19 before time related to the AGES !!

And the B O C is a heavenly people in Eph 1:3 !!

And the EARTHLY people are the JEWS and their Land and their High Priest !!

dan p

Interplanner

What about Israel? Don't they also receive land?

Believers inherit the NHNE, but I don't see where that is the same kind of physical reality as we know now. For ex., there is no sun; because God is the light...

I do not find an episode of Israel (the race) getting its land placed into the plain passages of the NT about the 2nd coming in judgement.

Interplanner

The new earth is more than 2000 years away.

Do you believe God will keep his promise to Abraham, et al?

How 'on earth' do you have that conclusion--that the NHNE is 2000 years away?

'Whatever God promised to the fathers has been fulfilled for us their children by raising Jesus from the dead.'--Acts 13's sermon's punchline. Besides that kind of statement, also in Acts 2-3, I don't know of any reason why they need to be Israel the race back in Judea. I certainly don't know why it would come AFTER all the 'new order' or 'reformation' (diorthoseos, Heb 9:10) took place!

God did keep his promise; that is everywhere in Paul's use of those verses. We must read the OT guided by the NT interp, which was given to the apostles during the 40 day seminar between the Ressurection and Pentecost.

God did keep 'the land' promise 2 other ways, as recorded several times in Joshua, and then again in the return after the Babylonian exile. But the prophetic vision of Isaiah always surged much further out than just a restoration. One verse in Isaiah says so, another in Haggai decries how diminutive the temple that was pieced together was. 2:3. Doesn't it seem like nothing? He then also adds that the Messiah would come, and that even that miserable house would have more glory than David's when Messiah came. I think it was supposed to be thought of that way, even though Herod's temple was built in the 1st cent. BC and was enormous and lavish and built through harsh taxation terms.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
How 'on earth' do you have that conclusion--that the NHNE is 2000 years away?

We are nearing the end of the sixth day which was given to man to do his thing.

Next comes the millennial Sabbath when Christ will do his thing.

After the millennial Sabbath comes the Great Day, the Eighth Day.

At the end of the Eighth Day the earth will be destroyed.

"So beginning with the fifteenth day of the seventh month, after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the Lord for seven days, the first day is a day of Sabbath rest, and the Eighth Day also is a day of Sabbath rest." (Leviticus 23:39)

A seven day feast of tabernacles and then an Eighth Day of judgment.

Interplanner

We are nearing the end of the sixth day which was given to man to do his thing.

Next comes the millennial Sabbath when Christ will do his thing.

After the millennial Sabbath comes the Great Day, the Eighth Day.

At the end of the Eighth Day the earth will be destroyed.

"So beginning with the fifteenth day of the seventh month, after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the Lord for seven days, the first day is a day of Sabbath rest, and the Eighth Day also is a day of Sabbath rest." (Leviticus 23:39)

A seven day feast of tabernacles and then an Eighth Day of judgment.

Well, you 've got the 8th day as an additional sabbath, which is mistaken. and then you end by saying it is a day of judgement.

There is no indication at all in the NT that God is doing this with history. The Hebrew expressions about the genealogies can stretch back further than 4000 BC and that's significant because there are so many geologic catastrophic indicators at about 9000YA (Lake Missoula, Lake Morse, Niagara, etc) which places them with Noah's flood.

Why didn't something happen in 280 AD which would be one "day" of generations after the 6 "days" of generations listed in Mt 1? Each day being 7 x 40 years.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, you 've got the 8th day as an additional sabbath, which is mistaken. and then you end by saying it is a day of judgement.

Hold on, I quoted Leviticus but I was not the original author.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them and judgment was committed to them." (Revelation 20:4)

"He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day." (John 12:48)

So when is the Last Day?

"On the Last Day, that Great Day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.'" (John 7:37)

The Last Day follows the seven day feast.

Jesus Christ will available for life on the Last Day.

Interplanner

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them and judgment was committed to them." (Revelation 20:4)

"He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day." (John 12:48)

So when is the Last Day?

"On the Last Day, that Great Day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.'" (John 7:37)

But I can't accept another 1000 years after a 7th day even if I believed that. We are in christ's sabbath right now, through faith in the Gospel, see Hebrews.

Like many times in Psalms and the prophets 1000 simply means a huge number. God owns more than the cattle on 1000 hills, but it does say 1000.

Interplanner

So when is the Last Day?

How about dealing the OP questions? Do you generally derail every thread you find?

Status
Not open for further replies.