ECT So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, yes, you might find it in yours, the buckwheat translation,

Ooooops!!!! The Spirit left you again, as you have become "ungodly!!!!!" Recommit to be rejustified, and then the Spirit will re-enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your fruit is not enough!!!!!Repent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd a shout!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
No I'll get anointed for you from a hay fever sufferer.

Such lack of faith!!!!!! Because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be. Recommit yourself!!!! Reclaim the Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get re-saved? Get re-justified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyc

Such lack of faith!!!!!! Because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be. Recommit yourself!!!! Reclaim the Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get re-saved? Get re-justified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I assure you hay fever is common in the UK this time of year.

john w

Hall of Fame
Godly means "like God". God doesn't try.

You won't find that, "godly," in the bible. You taught us that.

Repent!!!! You just cannot go out and commit grievous sins, and have no shame in doing so, as you are, doing, on this thread, as the Spirit keeps leaving you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You taught us that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Repent, candyandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!You won't find that, "godly," in the bible. You taught us that.

Repent!!!! You just cannot go out and commit grievous sins, and have no shame in doing so, as you are, doing, on this thread, as the Spirit keeps leaving you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have to turn from your evil deeds in order to receive salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to commit yourself to this change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You taught us that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh I assure you hay fever is common in the UK this time of year.

You need to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgiveness from sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Spirit left you-again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reclaim your anointed justification!!!!!

We learned that from you, also. Teach us....Please?

andyc

wow look at this. Me or Tet wanders into the forum and W pulls his head out of the noose and finds a reason to go on living.

john w

Hall of Fame
wow look at this. Me or Tet wanders into the forum and W pulls his head out of the noose and finds a reason to go on living.

Not in my bible.But your conclusion to the matter is not according to scripture, its your opinion.

You taught us that.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!! You just displayed a lack of fruit, a lack of commitment to change, and the Spirit left you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you want to be a Christian, you have to commit yourself to this change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to turn from your self-ruled life and turn to "Jesus" in faith, and then you will be re-saved!!!!! Repent!!! Get rejustified!!!!Repent and commit yourself to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, and only then, will Gaaaaawd justify you, and then rejustify you, and.....Repent!!!!
Recommmit!!!!!!!!!

We learned that from you.

john w

Hall of Fame

Reason? Hmmmm.....The Lord Jesus Christ, devil child, not your daddy.

And, like Tet-get a job, slummer.