ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

But MADists profess only that they follow the Lord, they don't say, "I am of Paul," just that they believe that Paul in particular is the vessel or conduit through which Jesus Christ authoritatively teaches His Church today. :idunno:

MAD has moved Jesus and His teachings right out of His own Gospel and plugged Paul right in.

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD has moved Jesus and His teachings right out of His own Gospel and plugged Paul right in.

"Jesus and His teachings"

Raise the dead....Show yourself to a Levitical priest....Sell all you have....Go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to keep the feasts....Pick up a poisonous snake....Drink some anti-freeze....................................................................................................................................

I know, I know.....Out of context!!!!!!MAD is in error!!!!!!Lies!!!!!!!!Scripture says what it say!!!!!!MAD deception!!!!!Don't you believe scripture, MADists?!!!!!!! Out of context!!!!! Lies!!!!!...You follow Paul, not "Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We will pray for you, MADists....

Cricket.....Cricket.....Cricket....

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Paul made the argument that it was "CARNAL" to latch onto and claim anyone other than Jesus.
He's all MADists "latch onto and claim" though, if you listen to them.

Also, since the Lord never wrote anything down, but instead depended upon His Apostles to have the New Testament written, aren't you yourself "latching onto and claiming" someone other than Christ Jesus? He didn't write the New Testament, in which you trust for your own faith in Him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I pray that MADist give up their idolatry of Paul
I am embarrassed for you that you would keep repeating this lie when you know in your conscience that it is not true.
It is nothing short of deliberate slander and propaganda.

and follow and believe the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Paul taught what the risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to him to teach us.
Trusting in the words Paul was told to teach us does not make one an idolizer of Paul any more than trusting in the words of Moses makes one an idolizer of Moses.

You do understand that, right?
If not, we can keep going over it in more detail.

Likewise, statements of yours like this one are also lies that you know in your heart are not true.
So why do you keep saying it????
salvation was paid, and it was through Jesus Christ NOT Paul.
You won't find any MADist claiming that Paul is the Savior rather than our Lord Jesus Christ.
So these statements of your are either deliberate slander or you are just puffing in the wind with childish rantings.

If you truly are seeking truth, then why do you keep persisting on dabbling in such childish propaganda when you know very well that MADs do not place Paul above our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, nor do we make Paul an idol by listening and trusting in his words from the LORD anymore than one makes Moses an idol by listening and trusting in his words from the LORD.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
With sincere Christian faith.
"Jesus and His teachings"

Raise the dead....Show yourself to a Levitical priest....Sell all you have....Go to Jerusalem, 3 times/year, to keep the feasts....Pick up a poisonous snake....Drink some anti-freeze....................................................................................................................................

I know, I know.....Out of context!!!!!!MAD is in error!!!!!!Lies!!!!!!!!Scripture says what it say!!!!!!MAD deception!!!!!Don't you believe scripture, MADists?!!!!!!! Out of context!!!!! Lies!!!!!...You follow Paul, not "Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We will pray for you, MADists....

Cricket.....Cricket.....Cricket....
You see? It's plain as day, sincere Christian faith.

And I'm not joking. :Clete:

dodge

He's all MADists "latch onto and claim" though, if you listen to them.

Also, since the Lord never wrote anything down, but instead depended upon His Apostles to have the New Testament written, aren't you yourself "latching onto and claiming" someone other than Christ Jesus? He didn't write the New Testament, in which you trust for your own faith in Him.

Nope ! To place a pope over yourself limits what God can teach YOU. If the pope does not approve it you cannot have it, and that is WONG.

2Ti 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nope ! To place a pope over yourself limits what God can teach YOU. If the pope does not approve it you cannot have it, and that is WONG.
The pope doesn't approve of MADism though Dodge. :idunno:
3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Who's arguing against this, anywhere?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that why pretty much every MADist I have ever debated with says follow Paul while saying the teachings of Jesus was NOT for the B.O.C. ?
Geeze, Dodge, how many times must this be explained to you?

Here is a teaching of Jesus Christ while He walked the earth.
"Tell no one I am the Christ"
"Go not into the Gentiles, but only to the lost sheep of Israel"
(and several others)

Neither of those teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ did He commission to Paul to teach the BOC.
You do know that, right????

john w

Hall of Fame
I am embarrassed for you that you would keep repeating this lie when you know in your conscience that it is not true.
It is nothing short of deliberate slander and propaganda.

Paul taught what the risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to him to teach us.
Trusting in the words Paul was told to teach us does not make one an idolizer of Paul any more than trusting in the words of Moses makes one an idolizer of Moses.

You do understand that, right?
If not, we can keep going over it in more detail.

Likewise, statements of yours like this one are also lies that you know in your heart are not true.
So why do you keep saying it????
You won't find any MADist claiming that Paul is the Savior rather than our Lord Jesus Christ.
So these statements of your are either deliberate slander or you are just puffing in the wind with childish rantings.

If you truly are seeking truth, then why do you keep persisting on dabbling in such childish propaganda when you know very well that MADs do not place Paul above our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, nor do we make Paul an idol by listening and trusting in his words from the LORD anymore than one makes Moses an idol by listening and trusting in his words from the LORD.

"Thou hast spoken well,.... Thou hast well said"(Exodus 10:29 KJV, John 4:17 KJV), Bora of Tam-as usual!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

2Ti 3:16

Out of context, on 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV-your "context:"

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and all of it is about everyone, specifically, and is for everyone's obedience.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Geeze, Dodge, how many times must this be explained to you?

Here is a teaching of Jesus Christ while He walked the earth.
"Tell no one I am the Christ"
"Go not into the Gentiles, but only to the lost sheep of Israel"
(and several others)

Neither of those teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ did He commission to Paul to teach the BOC.
You do know that, right????

Ask him Bora of Tam, why he does not sell all he has, raise the dead...................."the teachings of Jesus." He will respond to you, since he has most on ignore.

All you will get out of him is "out of context!!!!!!" It's a debate ender/closer!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ask him Bora of Tam, why he does not sell all he has, raise the dead...................."the teachings of Jesus." He will respond to you, since he has most on ignore.

All you will get out of him is "out of context!!!!!!" It's a debate ender/closer!
Good questions, my dear walker of the wall for the little ones.
:thumb:

It was definitely a "teaching of Jesus" that all believers were to do those things.

Mark 16:17-18 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

And it was true ...... for a time.

Acts 5:16 KJV
(16) There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

There is no believer today that does that.
None.
So we either don't have any believers living today, or something changed.
:think:
Wonder what Dodge thinks it is that changed that?

Right Divider

Body part
I'm glad that you trusted in Christ in '78.
I did so in '79 and was delivered from a very dark, lost eastern mystical pantheism.

You are absolutely mistaken to say that MADists idolize Paul. We honor Christ and His choice from heaven to reveal to Paul the mystery hid from the beginning of the world for our sake.
Something that the pathological liar dodge repeats incessantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.