ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL, nope I made up my mind long ago that Jesus is perfect and that is who I have placed my faith in and follow Jesus.
Well I'll be. You believe the same as MAD does.

And you, just as MAD does, teaches that when the Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples not to tell anyone He was the Christ, that instruction (taught to them by the Lord Jesus Christ) was not an instruction taught to everyone for all times.
Right?
And likewise, at the time the Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples not to go into the Gentiles, that instruction (taught to them by the Lord Jesus Christ) was not an instruction taught to everyone for all times.
Right?

So, when you go to Gentiles and tell them that Jesus is the Christ, are you following the teaching/instruction of Jesus to His disciples when He told them not to go unto the Gentiles and to not tell anyone He was the Christ?
:popcorn:

musterion

What do you get when you combine the stupidity of Meshak, the evasiveness of GT, the self-righteousness of Barbarian and the acid nastiness of Nang?

dodge

Well I'll be. You believe the same as MAD does.

And you, just as MAD does, teaches that when the Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples not to tell anyone He was the Christ, that instruction (taught to them by the Lord Jesus Christ) was not an instruction taught to everyone for all times.
Right?
And likewise, at the time the Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples not to go into the Gentiles, that instruction (taught to them by the Lord Jesus Christ) was not an instruction taught to everyone for all times.
Right?

So, when you go to Gentiles and tell them that Jesus is the Christ, are you following the teaching/instruction of Jesus to His disciples when He told them not to go unto the Gentiles and to not tell anyone He was the Christ?
:popcorn:

Guess you missed this:

Luk 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

john w

Hall of Fame
Guess you missed this:

Like you missed this?:

Luke 18 KJV

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

SaulToPaul 2

Like you missed this?:

Luke 18 KJV

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

They were in denial!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guess you missed this:

Guess you missed addressing the question.

Or did that teaching/instruction of Jesus to His disciples when He told them not to go unto the Gentiles and to not tell anyone He was the Christ change at some point in time?

Let's see ..... I wonder who it was that changed that very instruction/teaching the Lord Jesus Christ at another point in time?
Since you have some trouble connecting the dots, I'll give you the answer.
It was the Lord Jesus Christ Himself that changed His own instruction/teaching at another point in time.
Easy peasy for those with eyes that can see to open their understanding that they might understand the scriptures.

Interplanner

Or did that teaching/instruction of Jesus to His disciples when He told them not to go unto the Gentiles and to not tell anyone He was the Christ change at some point in time?

Let's see ..... I wonder who it was that changed that very instruction/teaching the Lord Jesus Christ at another point in time?
It was the Lord Jesus Christ Himself that changed His own instruction/teaching at another point in time.
Easy peasy for those with eyes that can see to open their understanding that they might understand the scriptures.

But it was not that watertight. He did things with Gentiles before "the time." He was training missionaries. he had various reasons for not being called the Christ, some of which were the connotation of the zealots. He did not want to be that Christ, which is the monarchy king Christ. He had to define Christ as the Isaianic suffering servant, and that was a tough pill for the disciples to swallow.

dodge

Try reading the letters of Peter he did the same as Paul,but I guess when you bite the MAD apple you have to ignore the rest of scripture !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Try reading the letters of Peter he did the same as Paul,but I guess when you bite the MAD apple you have to ignore the rest of scripture !
Why are you ignoring answering the question as asked, Dodge?

I will go ahead and tell you why you ignore the question as asked.
It is because you know very well that MAD is correct on the issue of that teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ was NOT to be adhered to by everyone at all times.
If every teaching/instruction the Lord Jesus Christ gave at any time was to be adhered to by everyone at all times, then you have a big problem. dealing with this teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ to not go into the Gentiles and tell no one He is the Christ.
That was a direct teaching/instruction to His very own followers from the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

So, again, when you teach Gentiles that the Lord Jesus is the Christ, are you following the teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ that He gave to His followers at that time?
I predict that you will continue to ignore answering the question as asked with a yes or no because you know without a doubt that MAD is correct on this issue. But because of your deep seeded hatred of MAD you choose to hang on to a lie. rather than admit the truth of scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But it was not that watertight.
Oh honey, it was most definitely watertight AT THE TIME.
Just because the teaching/instruction changed at some point does not mean it was not absolute truth AT THE TIME that they should not go to the Gentiles and they should not tell anyone He was the Christ.
Either the Lord Jesus Christ was correct to give them that teaching/instruction AT THE TIME, or He was incorrect to give them that teaching/instruction AT THE TIME.

And here's the answer for those like you that cannot connect the dots.
It was correct for Him to give His followers that teaching/instruction AT THAT TIME.
And it was correct for Him to change that teaching/instruction AT A DIFFERENT TIME.

john w

Hall of Fame
But it was not that watertight. He did things with Gentiles before "the time." He was training missionaries. he had various reasons for not being called the Christ, some of which were the connotation of the zealots. He did not want to be that Christ, which is the monarchy king Christ. He had to define Christ as the Isaianic suffering servant, and that was a tough pill for the disciples to swallow.

That is slick...Real slick...Moving the goal posts....Irrelevant to the argument of Dodge, which is:

Obey all of "Jesus' teachings"......, as he wines/cries/pouts that MADists do not follow "the teachings of Jesus," as we "ignore" them. Fine. Here are some of "the teachings of Jesus:"

Matthew 16:20 KJV Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 8:4 KJV And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Do them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why are you ignoring answering the question as asked, Dodge?

I will go ahead and tell you why you ignore the question as asked.
It is because you know very well that MAD is correct on the issue of that teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ was NOT to be adhered to by everyone at all times.
If every teaching/instruction the Lord Jesus Christ gave at any time was to be adhered to by everyone at all times, then you have a big problem. dealing with this teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ to not go into the Gentiles and tell no one He is the Christ.
That was a direct teaching/instruction to His very own followers from the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

So, again, when you teach Gentiles that the Lord Jesus is the Christ, are you following the teaching/instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ that He gave to His followers at that time?
I predict that you will continue to ignore answering the question as asked with a yes or no because you know without a doubt that MAD is correct on this issue. But because of your deep seeded hatred of MAD you choose to hang on to a lie. rather than admit the truth of scripture.
Correctamundo, Bora of Tam, and when those who charge "You are ignoring the teachings of Jesus!!!......You are following Paul, not Jesus!!!!......................." are challenged, and asked why they do not obey certain specifics "teachings of Jesus," asked why they "ignore" certain commands of "Jesus," they spin it, side step, craftily dismiss it, punt, go into an emotional diatribe, cry, wine, pine, mutter, grunt, snort....................

Actresses/actors/posers/hypocrites.....every last one of them.

dodge

Correctamundo, Bora of Tam, and when those who charge "You are ignoring the teachings of Jesus!!!......You are following Paul, not Jesus!!!!......................." are challenged, and asked why they do not obey certain specifics "teachings of Jesus," asked why they "ignore" certain commands of "Jesus," they spin it, side step, craftily dismiss it, punt, go into an emotional diatribe, cry, wine, pine, mutter, grunt, snort....................

Actresses/actors/posers/hypocrites.....every last one of them.

Because you are demon possessed and ate up with ignorance and hate, as your father leads, does not mean everyone is in the same state of denial as you retard. Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time. Thank God your pride, ignorance, hate, and lack of understanding that Jesus went to Calvary NOT Paul is not contagious.

You want to see a hypocrite that has ZERO understanding of scripture then you need to go look in a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.