ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

Yep.

This...

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Towards This...

Romans 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 15:11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

But this happened instead...

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

And with that, Romans 15:9-12, was put on hold, til this ends...

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Til then, this is now the picture of things...

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

God, having planned all that, all along...

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture that actually says what will happen.

Isa 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

That verse O slow one refers to Jesus NOT to Paul.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The resident idiots are MAD.

Can you read ?

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Jesus was sent for and to both Jews and gentiles . Now show me anywhere else but in your hallucinations "2" different programs 1 for Jews and 1 for gentiles.

Yeah, we can read. Can you?

That's prophecy concerning the restoration of the twelve tribes in the land under Messiah.
That has not happened yet.
At that time Israel will be the agency through which salvation goes to the nations in the millennium.
That is not happening now.
Now, the gospel of grace is going to the nations in spite of Israel's fall 2000 years ago and is a program according to mystery, not prophecy.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You actually ignored a large portion of scripture that actually says what will happen.

He didn't ignore anything and you're correct, that verse does refer to the Lord Jesus and not to Paul.
We already know that.

john w

Hall of Fame

I have absolute faith that my bible was written by men who were "inspired" by the Holy Spirit sorry you do NOT.

Clueless, as the dummy asserts that men were "inspired" by the Holy Spirit.

No scripture says that-all scripture is given by inspiration-nowhere in the book, does it testify that men/women were "inspired" by the Holy Spirit.

You're a dummy, Lamont.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only in your deception AND DELUSION.

Paul said to follow Jesus and MAD says do not. I will stay with what Paul actually taught.

You are a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.

Out of context!!!

That stumper does work-I won!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Try it again !

Scripture says Jesus was a minister to both Jews and gentiles and that was recorded before Paul was born.

Jesus was a minister of both Jews and gentiles according to scripture. See what happens when you only follow Paul ?

Out of context!!!

That stumper does work-I won!!

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD ignores scripture to follow lies. Acts 2 and 4 says over 8000 people was added to the B.O.C. yet MADist to make Paul elevated even above Jesus and His message ignore much of the bible and pick and chose what they believe supports their errors.

Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men.

These stumpers do work-I won!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Get a bible and read it it is in the bible.

And you "IS" drunk, while you've been posting.
MAD ignores scripture to follow lies. Acts 2 and 4 says over 8000 people was added to the B.O.C. yet MADist to make Paul elevated even above Jesus and His message ignore much of the bible and pick and chose what they believe supports their errors.

Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived.

john w

Hall of Fame
The resident idiots are MAD.

Can you read ?

Jesus was sent for and to both Jews and gentiles . Now show me anywhere else but in your hallucinations "2" different programs 1 for Jews and 1 for gentiles.

Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived.

john w

Hall of Fame

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's have a vote: Who does a better dodgeball impression: me, or dodgeball Lamont?

Watch:

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived.

DAN P

The most dangerous folks are those who think they know something when they know nothing ,and MAD is dangerous.

Act 20:28
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

For those who think the church and the B.O.C. are not the same.

Hi and just where did the B O C begin with a VERSE ??

How about this verse in Rom 7:4 Where fore , my brethren , ye also are dead to the LAW by the Body of Christ !!

Paul wrote this verse and not the 12 and some years later and NOT in Acxts !!

Nether the 12 nor Peter speak about the B O C and you guys are PLONKERS !!

dan p

dodge

That's prophecy concerning the restoration of the twelve tribes in the land under Messiah.
At that time Israel will be the agency through which salvation goes to the nations in the millennium.
Now, the gospel of grace is going to the nations in spite of Israel's fall 2000 years ago and is a program according to mystery, not prophecy.

Based on your wrong interpretation gentiles have no light yet.

Wrong Jesus fulfilled Isa. 49:6 and it also was , is, and will always be the only light to the gentiles.

dodge

He didn't ignore anything and you're correct, that verse does refer to the Lord Jesus and not to Paul.
We already know that.

Sure he ignored a large portion of scripture otherwise no one would believe MAD or the two gospel lie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Based on your wrong interpretation gentiles have no light yet.

Gentiles who have been placed in Christ Jesus through the gospel of grace now have and are in the light which only Christ Jesus can give.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Wrong Jesus fulfilled Isa. 49:6 and it also was , is, and will always be the only light to the gentiles.

Wrong, the nation of Israel corporately rejected their Messiah and fell.
Christ will fulfill Isa 49:6 in the age to come.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Right on brother!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gentiles who have been placed in Christ Jesus through the gospel of grace now have and are in the light which only Christ Jesus can give.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Wrong, the nation of Israel corporately rejected their Messiah and fell.
Christ will fulfill Isa 49:6 in the age to come.
Yeppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.