ECT The Freemason and Dispensationalist Connection

Jerry Shugart

John Darby and then C.I. Scofield and Lewis S. Chafer said that when the dispensation of grace is over then God will return to a dispensation of law and again raise up and work with the people of the physical bloodline.- of the Old Covenant.

Let us look at what we read about the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and the house of Judah:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

In the future those of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah will be given a New Covenant. And the "fathers" of those people will be the physical descendants of Israel, those who broke the LORD's covenant. That means that all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel as well.

And every single one of those physical descendants of Israel, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will know the LORD have have their sins forgiven and be saved.

Dispensationalists believe what is written in this passage and understand that this prophecy will be fulfilled in the future. Those who do not believe what is written at Jeremiah 31:31-34 do their best to try to smear those who do.

Last edited:

dodge

So, you agree that GOD has dealt with different people in different ways through history.

I absolutely agree that God dealt with folks differently ! What I do not agree with is that there were two "gospels" one for the Jews and another for the gentiles. There is only one Lord and there is only one gospel.

Jerry Shugart

I absolutely agree that God dealt with folks differently ! What I do not agree with is that there were two "gospels" one for the Jews and another for the gentiles. There is only one Lord and there is only one gospel.

When the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 did that gospel declare that the Lord Jesus would die for their sins, the same gospel Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?

It is difficult for me to believe that it did because as late as Luke 18:33-34 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die.

Since you consider yourself an expert on gospel truth then tell us why the gospel of Luke 9:6 is the same gospel found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I absolutely agree that God dealt with folks differently !

Then would you say that GOD has dealt out or dispensed different requirements for different people at different timew?

What I do not agree with is that there were two "gospels" one for the Jews and another for the gentiles.

Yeah, I think I already gathered that you believe that.

There is only one Lord

Yep!

and there is only one gospel.

Was it good news that Christ was born in Bethlehem?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then would you say that GOD has dealt out or dispensed different requirements for different people at different

There is only one requirement to obtain everlasting life . . Perfect obedience under the Law.

Such was administered to man according to the (old) Covenant of Works.

All humanity fails this requirement because of the corruption of the human nature, . . thus

God has established and administered the New Covenant of Grace through the miraculous promise and provision of Jesus Christ, who achieved for man under the Law, what no man could do for himself.

That single "requirement" has been replaced with God's free and saving grace, through Him.

Such is the one, true Gospel message, conveyed down through all the ages.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only one requirement to obtain everlasting life . . Perfect obedience under the Law.

Such was administered to man according to the (old) Covenant of Works.

All humanity fails this requirement because of the corruption of the human nature, . . thus

God has established and administered the New Covenant of Grace through the miraculous promise and provision of Jesus Christ, who achieved for man under the Law, what no man could do for himself.

That single "requirement" has been replaced with God's free and saving grace, through Him.

Such is the one, true Gospel message, conveyed down through all the ages.

Why is the word 'covenant' not mentioned before Gen 6:18?

dodge

steko;5019799]Then would you say that GOD has dealt out or dispensed different requirements for different people at different timew?

When God placed the bow in the sky did that promise apply to everyone on the planet ?

Does God change ? I do not believe so.

Why do you believe God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ? It was because they disobeyed God in going against His commands and nature. Did God destroy those that obeyed Him anywhere in Scripture ? No. The requirements were the same for everyone. Those who obeyed were blessed, and those who disobeyed were chastised and or destroyed for disobeying.

Yeah, I think I already gathered that you believe that.

It is what scriptures teaches.

Was it good news that Christ was born in Bethlehem?

His birth in Bethlehem was foretold by the prophets ! It was good news that the Messiah fulfilled prophecy and was born where it was prophesied that He would be born.

Jerry Shugart

When the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 did that gospel declare that the Lord Jesus would die for their sins, the same gospel Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?

It is difficult for me to believe that it did because as late as Luke 18:33-34 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die.

Since you consider yourself an expert on gospel truth then tell us why the gospel of Luke 9:6 is the same gospel found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Interplanner

Your reading of Lk 18 is the problem Jerry. You have no idea of the actual context of the account. You have just lifted out one line. You refuse to talk about denial and suppression.

That's why you fixate on one line, which is horrible interp. The sign of Jonah has been explained at length and how it connects to the moment of the Trans/Conf and you refuse to interact about it.

SaulToPaul 2

Your reading of Lk 18 is the problem Jerry. You have no idea of the actual context of the account. You have just lifted out one line. You refuse to talk about denial and suppression.

That's why you fixate on one line, which is horrible interp. The sign of Jonah has been explained at length and how it connects to the moment of the Trans/Conf and you refuse to interact about it.

Thanks, Dr Phil

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When God placed the bow in the sky did that promise apply to everyone on the planet ?

Yep.

When GOD said this to the nation of Israel did it apply to everyone on the planet?

Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Does God change ? I do not believe so.

No, GOD doesn't change in His essence but His dealings with man obviously do change.

Why do you believe God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ? It was because they disobeyed God in going against His commands and nature. Did God destroy those that obeyed Him anywhere in Scripture ? No. The requirements were the same for everyone. Those who obeyed were blessed, and those who disobeyed were chastised and or destroyed for disobeying.

That's obvious.

It is what scriptures teaches.

His birth in Bethlehem was foretold by the prophets ! It was good news that the Messiah fulfilled prophecy and was born where it was prophesied that He would be born.

So, was the announcement/euaggelizo/good news/gospel of the birth of Christ the gospel of your salvation?
Can a person be saved by believing the gospel of the birth of Christ at Bethlehem?

Interplanner

Yep.

When GOD said this to the nation of Israel did it apply to everyone on the planet?

Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

No, GOD doesn't change in His essence but His dealings with man obviously do change.

That's obvious.

So, was the announcement/euaggelizo/good news/gospel of the birth of Christ the gospel of your salvation?
Can a person be saved by believing the gospel of the birth of Christ at Bethlehem?

There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.

Beware anti-dispensational false teachers who seek to fracture and sever the word 'Christ' and the person Christ from the coherency, context and root of the nation which GOD created for His purposes.....Israel.

Luk 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ[Christos > Messiah > Mashiyach].
[/
B]